Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is cathartic to witness some of these deceitful people finally reap what they sowed. Could be devastating for Mr Trump as well. She will likely be a witness for the prosecutors in more than one Trump trial. Hooray for justice, however slowly it proceeds!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It is cathartic to witness some of these deceitful people finally reap what they sowed. Could be devastating for Mr Trump as well. She will likely be a witness for the prosecutors in more than one Trump trial. Hooray for justice, however slowly it proceeds!
I heard on the news that she has agreed to testify fully and truthfully to the prosecution in return for lesser charges. In other words, she flipped. She is doing what she feels is right for her circumstance.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I heard on the news that she has agreed to testify fully and truthfully to the prosecution in return for lesser charges. In other words, she flipped. She is doing what she feels is right for her circumstance.
She did the right thing.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, especially since her circumstances have changed so dramatically as accountability comes calling. It appears reality is completely different than perception in the Trump bubble.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The political weaponization of the "justice system" continues.
translation: The Justice department is working feverishly to bring to justice those who broke the law. Another one bites the dust.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,096.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, especially since her circumstances have changed so dramatically as accountability comes calling. It appears reality is completely different than perception in the Trump bubble.
I think the bubble has definitely burst for some of them. You can imagine the rest of the defendents wondering what that loud 'pop' noise was and then finding themselves blinking in the bright light of the real world.

'Hi guys! So nice of you to join us. Welcome to reality. Step right this way to find out details as to how you can get a reduced sentence just like Sidney. No, please don't rush...one at a time. We'll get to y'all soon enough. That's right, Mister..? Giuliani? Is that one L or two?'

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the bubble has definitely burst for some of them. You can imagine the rest of the defendents wondering what that loud 'pop' noise was and then finding themselves blinking in the bright light of the real world.

'Hi guys! So nice of you to join us. Welcome to reality. Step right this way to find out details as to how you can get a reduced sentence just like Sidney. No, please don't rush...one at a time. We'll get to y'all soon enough. That's right, Mister..? Giuliani? Is that one L or two?'
First come, first served.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

'Hi guys! So nice of you to join us. Welcome to reality. Step right this way to find out details as to how you can get a reduced sentence just like Sidney. No, please don't rush...one at a time. We'll get to y'all soon enough. That's right, Mister..? Giuliani? Is that one L or two?
That would be a classic! ;)
As Handmaid said above, another flipped. The rush has started.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Chesbro folded today.
I'm pretty sure that at least some of the others who were indicted and their attorneys were looking forward to this trial of Chesbro and Powell that would give them insight into the prosecutor's plan of action.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure that at least some of the others who were indicted and their attorneys were looking forward to this trial of Chesbro and Powell that would give them insight into the prosecutor's plan of action.
Oh well, too bad.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, imho, they should be seeking deals for themselves.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,096.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can actually tell you what that is. They'll present evidence that proves the offence.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟143,058.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I can actually tell you what that is. They'll present evidence that proves the offence.
Ha ha ha - that's about it isn't it? It's no great mystery!

Upvote 0