Trump investigation documents release starting Wednesday, full criminal investigation underway

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,068.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
One thing that won't happen--Barr won't get the reports and write a three page whitewash saying there's no problem.

No way. Instead, he will exaggerate the findings (if there are any, and I seriously doubt there will be) completely out of proportion.

What a shame that he is cooperating with Trump's effort to politicize the Justice Department and is besmirching a career which I understand was fairly honorable (with the exception of some Iran/Contra monkey business) until he signed on to the Trump team.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Hi, Judicial Watch President tom Fitton here with breaking news. Judicial Watch just obtained documents from the FBI showing that FBI special agents were sent to the home of fired
FBI director James Comey. During the interview with Comey, Comey turned over memos he was keeping on conversations he allegedly had with President Trump. These of course, are FBI
files that should never have been in his home. Some of which were classified. Mr. Comey admitted to Congress that he turned over some of these records to the New York Times, through a friend, with the hopes of getting a special counsel appointed to target President Trump. Sure enough he got his wish his friend Robert Muller was appointed a special counsel. These documents show, and further confirm the corrupt formation of the Moller Special Counsel. the FBI's negligence in protecting president Trump's FBI files, and raised new questions about the criminality of James
Comey."

Transcript English (auto-generated)
Tom Fitton Judaical Watch.

upload_2019-8-1_6-15-31.png

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"Hi, Judicial Watch President tom Fitton here with breaking news. Judicial Watch just obtained documents from the FBI showing that FBI special agents were sent to the home of fired
FBI director James Comey. During the interview with Comey, Comey turned over memos he was keeping on conversations he allegedly had with President Trump. These of course, are FBI
files that should never have been in his home. Some of which were classified. Mr. Comey admitted to Congress that he turned over some of these records to the New York Times, through a friend, with the hopes of getting a special counsel appointed to target President Trump. Sure enough he got his wish his friend Robert Muller was appointed a special counsel. These documents show, and further confirm the corrupt formation of the Moller Special Counsel. the FBI's negligence in protecting president Trump's FBI files, and raised new questions about the criminality of James
Comey."

Transcript English (auto-generated)
Tom Fitton Judaical Watch.

View attachment 260314

Earth shattering stuff right there.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Back on the OP topic ...

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch said tonight that Bruce Ohr's deposition relating to the Steele dossier is being promised by Monday. Fitton complained about delay after delay but indicated that he has received assurances that their FOIA request will be honored this Monday.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Back on the OP topic ...

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch said tonight that Bruce Ohr's deposition relating to the Steele dossier is being promised by Monday. Fitton complained about delay after delay but indicated that he has received assurances that their FOIA request will be honored this Monday.

Starting to see a trend here. A few weeks ago there was a thread about how Devin Nunes was going to release some stuff real soon now. This thread is about how some other stuff is going to be released real soon now, and the post I am responding to is about how yet more stuff is going to be released real soon now.

Hopefully somewhere in this people regain some integrity and start talking about stuff they already did, not fantasy stuff in their heads they claim is going to happen.

Were the Trump investigation documents released on Wednesday, you know the entire point of this thread's existence?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Starting to see a trend here. A few weeks ago there was a thread about how Devin Nunes was going to release some stuff real soon now. This thread is about how some other stuff is going to be released real soon now, and the post I am responding to is about how yet more stuff is going to be released real soon now.

Hopefully somewhere in this people regain some integrity and start talking about stuff they already did, not fantasy stuff in their heads they claim is going to happen.

Were the Trump investigation documents released on Wednesday, you know the entire point of this thread's existence?
Noting that Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are pretty solid. They've been in this game for years. I don't recall ever seeing Tom Fitton make a prediction about when documents would be released and I've supported Judicial Watch for years.

We'll see though.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Noting that Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are pretty solid. They've been in this game for years. I don't recall ever seeing Tom Fitton make a prediction about when documents would be released and I've supported Judicial Watch for years.

We'll see though.

Have we seen regards the OP? did

"Trump investigation documents release starting Wednesday"

Happen?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,068.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If only Trump would respond to his subpoenas as quickly as the people in this investigation did. That makes me feel absolutely positive they had much less to hide. Let me know when the impeachment investigation begins. Anything here will pale by comparison.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Have we seen regards the OP? did

"Trump investigation documents release starting Wednesday"

Happen?
Noting that Bruce Ohr's deposition regarding the Steele dossier is part of the "Trump investigation documents".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Noting that Bruce Ohr's deposition regarding the Steele dossier is part of the "Trump investigation documents".

Ahh, so the "release Wednesday" is completely wrong, and the next deadline for consideration is Monday.

Good to know, thanks. I'll come back then to see if the lies continue.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Ahh, so the "release Wednesday" is completely wrong, and the next deadline for consideration is Monday.

Good to know, thanks. I'll come back then to see if the lies continue.
LOL, I know how you must feel.

I've listened to all the lies for over two years now about how the downfall of the Trump administration was imminent this week or next week. Yet, somehow the deadline always slipped away into the future. Now, that deadline looks like maybe the twelfth of never, possibly later.

Be patient though. This is the government. There's always some well-meaning civil servant who just can't quite get the job done by the appointed deadline, or who encounters yet another legal impediment.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Back on the OP topic ...

You'd think that some of these guys would be familiar with all of the end-times prophesiers and the dangers inherent in proclaiming a specific date that something is going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
LOL, I know how you must feel.

Not sure that is true because...

I've listened to all the lies for over two years now about how the downfall of the Trump administration was imminent this week or next week.

Did either of us make threads out of that?

No, didn't think so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The ones predicting that documents will be leaked on specific days.
Fitton's statement was not a prediction. He was simply conveying the information he'd been given. How do you think he should have handled it?

In regard to DiGenova, not sure his statement quite rises to the level of "prediction" either, though I haven't gone back to the recording to see exactly what he did say.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Fitton's statement was not a prediction. He was simply conveying the information he'd been given. How do you think he should have handled it?

Howsabout waiting until they'd actually been released?

Yeah, that got moved to last Monday. you need to keep up with the date shifting in these things.

Soo, on that topic, any sign of the documents to be released last Wednesday sorry I meant last Monday?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Howsabout waiting until they'd actually been released?

A lot of stuff was released. I touched on just one topic and immediately was lambasted for presenting 'earth shattering' material. It would seem (my opinion) some just do not want to hear anything other than nothing is happening. As such, it is not worth the time further presenting more information that will be instantaneously refuted without merit, or any actual discourse about the information. It's just not worth it.

Upvote 0