Trump's letter is insane. It is not a "scathing letter to Pelosi." It is a sign of illness

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No it doesnt.

Well maybe if youre, say, Al Franken it does.

But Trump could shoot someone on 5th Ave.....

giphy.gif
Point taken.

It used to count for something but I just don’t know anymore.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They keep hammering on it because they can't believe so many people fail to see the truth it took them two minutes to find out.
1700 years and people still haven't figured out the church sold out the Kingdom of God to align itself with the kingdoms of man. So no surprise.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Trump had another tantrum this morning when he was so lacking in control over himself he couldn't even make sure he spelled basic words correctly. Or, I guess the other possibility is that he doesn't know how to spell the word should. Which is actually totally possible.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
He appears to only make the rong choices.

Some of his supporters were gleefully tsk tsk tsking Greta Thunberg bc she said an expression that in English has a different connotation than she realized. She did what Trump never does & apologized for it. She's a teenager who made a mistake when making too literal of a translation from Swedish into English but his supporters wanting to pounce on her for that. They defend Trump when he gets basic words in his only language "rong" lol.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They defend Trump when he gets basic words in his only language "rong" lol.
He merely mirrors those who voted for him. They saw something of themselves in him.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's so depressing because it's so true.

I think it's more disheartening that Trump is even remotely associated with the Christian faith and now his loyal supporters are being publicly called out for hypocrisy (Billy Graham's Granddaughter Rebukes Franklin Graham And "Hypocritical" Evangelical Trump Supporters). The Christians who support Trump are being accused of compromising their moral convictions (Christians Tempted By Trump Idolatry).

Evangelicals have abandoned their mission in favor of Trump

How has President Trump changed white Christians' views of 'morality'?

How could Christians support Trump’s lies? It depends on what you mean by ‘truth

Evangelicals slammed Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. So why does Trump get a pass?

Fox News Video: Juan Williams: Evangelicals sell their souls for Trump.

As we can all clearly see, the moral reputation of the Christian Right and the current Republican Party has been ripped to shreds because of Donald Trump and because of the loyal support and unwavering defense he has from so many conservatives, regardless of his immoral and unethical behavior.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's so depressing because it's so true.
That is what happens when 'flame may cause burns' labels are put on lighters or directional arrows are put on firearms. The swamp may get drained but the gene pool doesn't get cleaned out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Never has our media mock and belittled a man before; to his hair, to the color of his skin, to him pointing out corruption within the ranks as a bad thing. Never in my life have I seen this happen to anyone else.
I must say, you write remarkably well for a newborn baby.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Some of his supporters were gleefully tsk tsk tsking Greta Thunberg bc she said an expression that in English has a different connotation than she realized. She did what Trump never does & apologized for it. She's a teenager who made a mistake when making too literal of a translation from Swedish into English but his supporters wanting to pounce on her for that. They defend Trump when he gets basic words in his only language "rong" lol.
Her real mistake was to apologise.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I must say, you write remarkably well for a newborn baby.
The US seems to function on the principle tit for tat. That shouldn't take long to learn. So if a President mocks and ridicules, won't the press do likewise? And if the press mocks and ridicules, won't the President do like wise... IF both sides have made that immature behaviour the new norm.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Her real mistake was to apologise.
She apologized for people who did not understand there are more than one meaning to a statement. She however did not change her viewpoint.

Consider that the US, especially the religious right would go berserk over smoking a ... edit..see my point about ignorance of language meaning... the forum would not let me type f a g, but the British smoke them all the time. Billy Dee Williams recently said he was in touch with his feminine side and the uneducated immediately thought he was coming out. He however did not apologize, but chastised the great uninformed for their narrow vision which creates misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Trump is seemingly tweeting out the bits they wouldn't let him put in the letter:

SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS. THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The US is ill. All countries have ill people. Not all countries allow one to be their head of state. A nation of 300 million people, and this is the best they can come up with.
Hey! We elected people like Eisenhower, Obama, Lincoln. Average it out!

We get a mulligan. If we don't destroy world peace or somethin'.
:)

Upvote 0