• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Trump investigation documents release starting Wednesday, full criminal investigation underway

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by NightHawkeye, Jul 29, 2019.

1. NightHawkeye

NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

+8,282
    Methodist
    Married
    Joe diGenova: “Declassified documents will be released this week … by Wednesday” (July 31st)

Speaking to WMAL radio, former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova informs the audience that declassified documents will begin to be made public starting Wednesday July 31st.

Additionally, Mr. diGenova states confidently that U.S. Attorney John Durham is not conducting a “review”, but is conducting a full criminal investigation with a grand jury empaneled and currently receiving testimony from witnesses
    .​

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+5,622
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Saved you a click!

Take the gentleman's words with as many grains of salt as you see fit.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. NightHawkeye

+8,282
    Methodist
    Married
    We'll see.

It's worth noting that Trump hired DiGenova and his wife onto his legal team last year although that decision was reversed a few days later due to some potential conflict of interest. It wouldn't be surprising if he still has strong ties to Trump. He apparently has connections with Fox News as well.

4. Zanting

Zanting not so new

+213
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    We shall see what is yet to come, but my guess is that some people are going to be very surprised by what will be revealed...others already have a pretty good idea...so we shall see who is surprised and who isn't.

5. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+10,426
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    This guy who hasn't worked in government in 25 years has this inside information how, exactly?

6. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+2,686
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  7. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+2,686
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    :)

8. Paulos23

Paulos23 Never tell me the odds!

+1,328
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    US-Others
    Heh. Somehow, I don't think it will happen. And if it does, I dont think it will show what they claim.

9. NightHawkeye

+8,282
    Methodist
    Married
    You mean the actual truth will be less extreme that the most extreme versions people have conjectured about?

I'll admit right now that that is a real possibility. [​IMG]

10. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+9,424
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    Keep us posted.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. LostMarbels

LostMarbels Follower of Jesus

+2,133
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    I'll admit I'm hoping to get the pony I was promised for Christmas. I really don't want to end up with socks.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. NightHawkeye

+8,282
    Methodist
    Married
    You bet ... The conservative blogosphere is apoplectic this morning about James Comey being under investigation.

Analyst’s Recent Slip Signals James Comey Is Under DOJ Investigation

Former Attorney General Matt Whitaker was on FOX News Monday night to talk about the appointment of John Ratcliffe as Trump’s new intelligence director.

At one point he seemed to unwittingly suggest that James Comey is being investigated
    Additionally Whitaker summarizes U.S. Attorney John Durham as focused on the origin of the intelligence operation against candidate Trump and “prosecuting anyone that needs to be prosecuted“. [By the way, that seems to confirm Durham as an official “investigation”, not a “review”.]

13. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+6,133
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    .....of course it is ^_^

14. childeye 2

childeye 2 Well-Known Member

+720
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    "He seemed to unwittingly suggest"...?

What's the difference between misinformation and disinformation? One is trying to sell you something.

15. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+6,510
    Atheist
    Private
    Given the Mueller investigation produced a number of indictments and convictions of Trump's employees, I'm not sure why anyone would guess such a thing.

16. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+12,451
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    My calendar says today is Wednesday.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. NightHawkeye

+8,282
    Methodist
    Married
    Indeed!

I stand with you waiting for documents to be released.

18. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+6,670
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    The Department of Justice is supposed to serve the people, not to be used as a tool by Trump to attack people on his enemies' list.

When his current and former staff members honor subpoenas to testify, and when the DOJ releases documents requested by the House Intelligence Committee on Trump's lengthy laundry list of crimes enumerated in the Mueller report, and when we see the tax returns he is so determined to hide, I will pay attention to the politically motivated documents dump he is sending out.

19. NightHawkeye

+8,282
    Methodist
    Married
    Let's take stock of the situation. Three years now, with 100% support from so-called "mainstream" news networks, 100% backing from Obama holdovers in the nations intelligence services, a special counsel which appoints only Democrat affiliated investigators ... and still no impeachment.

Sounds more like Dems might want to consider doing something else. What they've been doing hasn't worked for them. Of course, as Trump keeps pointing out, continuing with the same failed policies is what Democrats have done for years in places like Baltimore, San Francisco and Detroit.

But, do carry on about how everything is the fault of Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2019
  20. LoAmmi

LoAmmi Dispassionate

+9,563
    Judaism
    Married
    Which policies of the Democrats failed Baltimore? I'd like specifics.