Trump authorizes declassification of all Russia collusion, Hillary Clinton email probe documents

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,032.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, I don't think this is going to lose Clinton any votes.

Well, she's lost mine! No way I'm voting for Clinton in November!

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, she's lost mine! No way I'm voting for Clinton in November!
I believe the issue is that the Obama administration, to include Biden, was aware of Hillary's scam and were involved.

Upvote 0

Pathfinder627

Sep 26, 2020
Texas
✟11,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I believe the issue is that the Obama administration, to include Biden, was aware of Hillary's scam and were involved.

It sounded like a hot potato at first. Brennan didn't sound like he wanted much to do with it at first, notified Obama, and then passed the buck to Comey. Although that would have been proper anyhow. It's the FBI's job to investigate the domestic end of things. But there's probably more to it to come.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Scam? Lol. Ok let’s hear why the investigation into Trump was a ‘scam’. Please use actual evidence in your answer, pointing out why the Trump clan meeting with Russian agents, an intelligence report from an expert on Russian political manoeuvring, the agreement of intelligence agencies around the world that Russia was attempting to sway the election in Trump’s favour are - what? Made up? Please explain in detail, using the available documents released by the FBI why exactly the FBI were not justified in surveilling Carter Page, and anything else relevant. Facts please, based on original sources, not what someone on telly said.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scam? Lol. Ok let’s hear why the investigation into Trump was a ‘scam’. Please use actual evidence in your answer, pointing out why the Trump clan meeting with Russian agents, an intelligence report from an expert on Russian political manoeuvring, the agreement of intelligence agencies around the world that Russia was attempting to sway the election in Trump’s favour are - what? Made up? Please explain in detail, using the available documents released by the FBI why exactly the FBI were not justified in surveilling Carter Page, and anything else relevant. Facts please, based on original sources, not what someone on telly said.
Read the OP article. There was documentation that proved Hillary made up Russian collusion with a fake dossier to take the heat off of her for her personal server and highest levels of the Obama administration knew about it before all the witch hunts.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Read the OP article. There was documentation that proved Hillary made up Russian collusion with a fake dossier to take the heat off of her for her personal server and highest levels of the Obama administration knew about it before all the witch hunts.
Odd then that trump and his minions at the DOJ didn't do something about it. Heck, they've had 4 years to do so.

Was it sloth or incompetence that made them drop the ball on locking up all of trump's enemies?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And why isn't she "locked up"?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And why isn't she "locked up"?
She very well may be after Durham releases the findings of his investigation. Personally I find it impossible to believe that Hillary and the Obama administration committed "the greatest political hoax in American history" if nobody goes to jail for it.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She very well may be after Durham releases the findings of his investigation. Personally I find it impossible to believe that Hillary and the Obama administration committed "the greatest political hoax in American history" if nobody goes to jail for it.
I keep hoping Hillary and Donald will go to prison at the same time, if they are found guilty.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I keep hoping Hillary and Donald will go to prison at the same time, if they are found guilty.
Sharing the same cell so they can spend years looking at eachother.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Again, why has it taken trump and Bill Barr so long to get this taken care of?

Heck, even the Republican Congress had multiple investigations of her over many years and seem to have found ... um, nothing. So why didn't THEY have her imprisoned?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If he thought he had anything real, he'd be getting it done BEFORE people started voting. That tells me he's got squat.

So serve up some stuff that's warmed over covered with some canned gravy.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, why has it taken trump and Bill Barr so long to get this taken care of?

Heck, even the Republican Congress had multiple investigations of her over many years and seem to have found ... um, nothing. So why didn't THEY have her imprisoned?
That would be a question for Durham. Many, including Trump, have expressed their frustrations about the delay.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he thought he had anything real, he'd be getting it done BEFORE people started voting. That tells me he's got squat.

So serve up some stuff that's warmed over covered with some canned gravy.
More "bombshells" becoming duds. It is like the muller investigation all over again. At least we don't have Rachel Maddow doing 2 hour segments on "if true" fantasies.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More "bombshells" becoming duds. It is like the muller investigation all over again. At least we don't have Rachel Maddow doing 2 hour segments on "if true" fantasies.
The GOP cannot learn from experience. Sad

• Winner
Reactions: Oompa Loompa
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
That would be a question for Durham. Many, including Trump, have expressed their frustrations about the delay.
But this information was supposedly available back in 2016. Why wait until 2019 to begin investigating?

Or better yet, why doesn't trump just throw them all in prison and figure it out latter? Side benefit, if Biden is in prison, trump can't lose the presidential election.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0