Trump investigation documents release starting Wednesday, full criminal investigation underway

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Howsabout waiting until they'd actually been released?
Because Judicial Watch wants to keep the pressure on. Great interview. Thanks for asking, btw.

Summary: Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, says the FBI promised the court that they would release the Bruce Ohr interview about Christopher Steele yesterday ... but have again delayed that until later in the week.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,756.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A lot of stuff was released. I touched on just one topic and immediately was lambasted for presenting 'earth shattering' material. It would seem (my opinion) some just do not want to hear anything other than nothing is happening. As such, it is not worth the time further presenting more information that will be instantaneously refuted without merit, or any actual discourse about the information. It's just not worth it.

I was the one who made the "earth shattering" comment and those documents weren't the ones promised in that thread's OP. As far as I understood the explanation of what was released, it was stuff we already knew about Comey's memos.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was the one who made the "earth shattering" comment and those documents weren't the ones promised in that thread's OP. As far as I understood the explanation of what was released, it was stuff we already knew about Comey's memos.

So you already know what is going on, and no further explanation of what was released on the 31st will be fruitful. Didn't I already state it was a waste of time trying to explain further?

• Haha
Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Because Judicial Watch wants to keep the pressure on.

Hmm, lying keeps the pressure on? Well, if that's the kind of pressure you find morally acceptable, good luck!

have again delayed that until later in the week.

See ya later in the week then :wave:

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
All these names no one cares about... when are Hillary and Obama going to be arrested?

As soon as the documents are released last Wednesday, sorry, I mean last Monday, sorry, I mean later in the week.

• Haha
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All these names no one cares about... when are Hillary and Obama going to be arrested?

I figure this blows the obstruction conspiracy right out of the water. They have Comey dead to rights and refuse to press charges due to details of another investigation. Guess the're not gunning for him after all.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Howsabout waiting until they'd actually been released?

Yeah, that got moved to last Monday. you need to keep up with the date shifting in these things.

Soo, on that topic, any sign of the documents to be released last Wednesday sorry I meant last Monday?

Soooo...that was posted so the exact words could be heard about time of release as there seems to be some confusion about absolutes of time release for declass. Although declass is, and has been going on already. Bit by bit it's all been coming out.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As soon as the documents are released last Wednesday, sorry, I mean last Monday, sorry, I mean later in the week.
Hey, it is Wednesday again. Maybe it'll be today.

Or maybe it's been postponed until after Donald's committee releases the names of all the illegal votes for his opponent. I heard that was going to happen real soon now a while back.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I figure this blows the obstruction conspiracy right out of the water. They have Comey dead to rights and refuse to press charges due to details of another investigation. Guess the're not gunning for him after all.
Thanks for offering that perspective. If Comey's the small fish, then who's the big fish?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

They also have Trump "dead to rights" on obstruction and aren't pressing charges. Guess they weren't gunning for him after all.

Your continued distortion of reality never ceases.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for offering that perspective. If Comey's the small fish, then who's the big fish?

I realy do not know. First Bar and his group is casting a lot of shade on the entire topic. Then secondly, they are extremely tight lipped and do not leak info. And there are two camps on the subject. One camp is furious and feels betrayed that Comey hasn't been tarred and feathered. The other group is talking about double jeopardy and how others are culpably implicated by/with Comey's actions. Ergo, if Comey is prosecuted as an individual, many others will get off the hook. Instead they are casting a wider net over the entire comey incident to snag everyone engaged in that cabal.

The other thing to consider, is that the 'front men' big wig names we are familiar with are not necessarily the individuals that are calling/have called the shots. We do not necessarily know who is a small fish yet, or even what all agencies are/were involved. We only know what we have been told up to this point. So I wouldn't get too stuck on name recognition yet.

What I do know is a lot of exculpatory evidence has been released (to proper authorities, house, senate) concerning FISA applications, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Trump, among others, that would have negated any legitimacy, or called into question, the claims of even needing to having had been investigated and/or surveilled in the first place. This exculpatory evidence was not presented in any of the aforementioned criminal cases, nor was any of it provided on the FISA applications. Some of this evidence was in Comey's possession. That being said, investigators involved in those investigations knew there was evidence that contradicted their cases, and they withheld evidence that could have proven their suspects innocence, or caused reasonable doubt in prosecution, or the surveillance of said individual.

I do not know the endgame here, but this is yuge.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Soooo...that was posted so the exact words could be heard about time of release as there seems to be some confusion about absolutes of time release

Ironic that all of the confusion is coming from the "exact word" people. Oh well, this week is half way over, 3rd time might still be a charm. Wont hold my breath though.

for declass. Although declass is, and has been going on already. Bit by bit it's all been coming out.

Sure it has.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What I do know is a lot of exculpatory evidence has been released (to proper authorities, house, senate) concerning FISA applications, Flynn, Papadopoulos, Trump, among others, that would have negated any legitimacy, or called into question, the claims of even needing to having had been investigated and/or surveilled in the first place. This exculpatory evidence was not presented in any of the aforementioned criminal cases, nor was any of it provided on the FISA applications. Some of this evidence was in Comey's possession. That being said, investigators involved in those investigations knew there was evidence that contradicted their cases, and they withheld evidence that could have proven their suspects innocence, or caused reasonable doubt in prosecution, or the surveillance of said individual.
Exculpatory evidence such as?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ironic that all of the confusion is coming from the "exact word" people. Oh well, this week is half way over, 3rd time might still be a charm. Wont hold my breath though.

Sure it has.
Eyes to see and ears to hear...my friend...although I admit...censorship and the political bias of google, youtube, facebook and other internet platforms doesn't help people see or hear truth.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Eyes to see and ears to hear...my friend...although I admit...censorship and the political bias of google, youtube, facebook and other internet platforms doesn't help people see or hear truth.

But grandiose platitudes do? I mean, why would you link to the sources you claim exist when you can pontificate about their existence instead. How compelling. lol.

Upvote 0