UK
✟1,150,243.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Looking at the while postal votes debacle I can't but fear that with thousands/millions of first time postal voters, a postal system deliberately run into the ground, a court system packed with Republicans, we could be seeing a landslide win for Donald.

Critical mail delays hit swing states ahead of US election

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It seems unlikely that a president that can’t get over a 50% approval rating would win a landslide election. Something doesn’t quite add up.
Most show him under 50%, but some do in fact show him over. If I recall, some showed Obama under 50% and he won reelection.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Most show him under 50%, but some do in fact show him over. If I recall, some showed Obama under 50% and he won reelection.
Let me be clear, I believe Trump can and most likely will win but I just don’t see how it could ever add up to a landslide. He’d have to not only win his must win swing states but also a few of Biden’s safe states to come anywhere close to a blow out. But, I’m not counting anything out just yet.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Dems are the ones who pushed for mail in voting. If it backfires it's their fault for not thinking it through.
There was never anything wrong with mail voting, until Trump brained washed Republicans to sabotage it. Anyways Republicans have been voting through mail for years. Trumps supporters votes can be in the the mail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me be clear, I believe Trump can and most likely will win but I just don’t see how it could ever add up to a landslide. He’d have to not only win his must win swing states but also a few of Biden’s safe states to come anywhere close to a blow out. But, I’m not counting anything out just yet.
Yeah, I don't necessarily see a landslide happening either, but I do think he will win handily.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sure, sure.

Sure, it was always corrupt and broken, which must be why Trump himself always voted by mail. Seriously, do you guys ever actually think about these wild claims in any detail before parroting whatever the Trump line of the week is?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,194.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Dems are the ones who pushed for mail in voting. If it backfires it's their fault for not thinking it through.
So because of who the president is Democrats should anticipate disinformation campaigns, a postmaster general who destroys hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer funded equipment to slow the mails, and a Supreme Court justice who says she "doesn't know" if election interference is illegal??
May a new president bring trust and integrity to our country again.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Apparently Louis DeJoy and everyone with mail fraud needs to be fired and charged with voter tampering and fraud. And they need to make sure ever mail ballot vote is counted. Even if it's late. This is un expectable.
nationwide-oct-10-620w.png

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Looking at the while postal votes debacle I can't but fear that with thousands/millions of first time postal voters, a postal system deliberately run into the ground, a court system packed with Republicans, we could be seeing a landslide win for Donald.

Critical mail delays hit swing states ahead of US election

Cool.

If Trump wins, the left will cite the win was due to every bogus reason under the sun, when the fact is, he will have just won...period

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Cool.

If Trump wins, the left will cite the win was due to every bogus reason under the sun, when the fact is, he will have just won...period
If Biden wins, will he have just won... period?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Cool.

If Trump wins or losses. The whole world will know Trump and his friends rigged the election to win. So embarrassing for Conservatives Christians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure, it was always corrupt and broken, which must be why Trump himself always voted by mail. Seriously, do you guys ever actually think about these wild claims in any detail before parroting whatever the Trump line of the week is?
Trump didn't vote by mail for this election. He did it in person a week or so ago.
He voted by mail in the August elections, which I don't think he should have done.
So yes, I have thought about it. Have you?

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So because of who the president is Democrats should anticipate disinformation campaigns, a postmaster general who destroys hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer funded equipment to slow the mails, and a Supreme Court justice who says she "doesn't know" if election interference is illegal??
May a new president bring trust and integrity to our country again.
The irony. I'm not joking when I say what you post makes me laugh out loud sometimes.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Trump wins or losses. The whole world will know Trump and his friends rigged the election to win. So embarrassing for Conservatives Christians.

So you're fulfilling my prediction already? Lol

Thank you. :)

• Haha
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I think it is almost impossible that the President could win in a landslide, given the nature of the polls. Yes, he could still win, but if he does, it is most likely to be a close contest.

Upvote 0