The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

A binder containing highly classified information related to Russian election interference went missing at the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, raising alarms among intelligence officials that some of the most closely guarded national security secrets from the US and its allies could be exposed, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found.

The binder contained raw intelligence the US and its NATO allies collected on Russians and Russian agents, including sources and methods that informed the US government’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin sought to help Trump win the 2016 election, sources tell CNN.

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were able to review the material only at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, where their work scrutinizing it was itself kept in a locked safe.

The binder was last seen at the White House during Trump’s final days in office. The former president had ordered it brought there so he could declassify a host of documents related to the FBI’s Russia investigation. Under the care of then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, the binder was scoured by Republican aides working to redact the most sensitive information so it could be declassified and released publicly.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh come on guys! Clearly the binder had strong information confirming that Hillary personally paid for and orchestrated the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax because she Hates Donald.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recall that Hutchison lady testified the last time she saw the unredacted documents that she saw Mark Meadows take them out of the White House. Maybe that's why we haven't heard much from him since he's been deposed. It all comes out in the wash (hopefully). Classified documents of this nature are serious for our national security.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I recall that Hutchison lady testified the last time she saw the unredacted documents that she saw Mark Meadows take them out of the White House. Maybe that's why we haven't heard much from him since he's been deposed. It all comes out in the wash (hopefully). Classified documents of this nature
It's good that the Georgia courts refused to let Meadows take his Georgia indictment(s) to federal court...that way if his accomplice wins election in November, he can still be brought to justice in Georgia (and his accomplice can as well.)

Might the "oval office" become the "8x8 cell?" Wake up, America.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's good that the Georgia courts refused to let Meadows take his Georgia indictment(s) to federal court...that way if his accomplice wins election in November, he can still be brought to justice in Georgia (and his accomplice can as well.)

Might the "oval office" become the "8x8 cell?" Wake up, America.

I always liked the quote attributed to Winston Churchill. He said Americans will always do the right thing. But it's only after we exhaust all the other options lol. The thing I have learned about history is how Americans have become too obstinate to learn anything from it. I'm quite certain many Americans will never wake up because their tribalism prevents them from being "woke" and alert to reality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This lack of comments by certain posters is deafening.

Since I love to accentuate the positives, I choose to believe those folks may be experiencing a spiritual awakening. They say Christmas is the time for miracles :wink:.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Since I love to accentuate the positives, I choose to believe those folks may be experiencing a spiritual awakening. They say Christmas is the time for miracles :wink:.
Dan Garvin was a Scientologist who made it into Sea Org and eventually learned the secrets of Xenu and the spaceships that look exactly like DC-8s. He finally woke up, realized he'd been duped and left soon after.

I keep hoping that the lack of evidence supporting their beliefs will eventually do the same for red hats.
128191458_10217255484129129_3884309830844628174_n.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This missing binder literally has soutces and methods of our intelligence operations. If it gets into the hands of the Russians - assuming it hasn't already - the damage will be (or is) incalculable.

It's weird how the "cHiNa JoE bIdEn" supposedly being bribed by the CCP via Hunter and James when there's zero evidence crowd is silent about this serious and major intelligence breech quite possibly at the hands of Mark Meadows or Donald himself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dan Garvin was a Scientologist who made it into Sea Org
From my understanding, it is less impressive making it in to Sea Org than out again.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Do you think this is a real story...

As in, the binder is a real thing that's really missing and it really contains valuable intel?

Because from my limited experience with the intel community...and basic common sense...if this were true, the last thing you'd want to do is tell everyone about it. You're basically inviting counter intel to look for it.

Does this make some sort of sense to you? That despite a whole team of FBI agents pursuing missing docs....this has slipped past everyone for 3 years?

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This missing binder literally has soutces and methods of our intelligence operations. If it gets into the hands of the Russians - assuming it hasn't already - the damage will be (or is) incalculable.

It's weird how the "cHiNa JoE bIdEn" supposedly being bribed by the CCP via Hunter and James when there's zero evidence crowd is silent about this serious and major intelligence breech quite possibly at the hands of Mark Meadows or Donald himself.

Where's the evidence?

We already know that the intelligence community covered for old Joe once to help his election chances.

We already know a whole team of FBI agents grabbed everything Trump had and then some.

We already know this administration has spread misinformation online to win elections.

What is there to say about this binder? Sure...it exists....and maybe somebody who isn't supposed to have it does. Or maybe this is pure nonsense....like the last two elections and claims of Russian misinformation.

Don't get me wrong...Russians definitely messed with 2016...but they spread information, factual information, not misinformation. Claims of Russian misinformation in 2020 were lies from our own intel community.....through mainly left wing outlets like HuffPo, WaPo, CNN, and NYT. The same intel guys who signed the letter claiming it was Russian disinformation work with those media outlets....they are paid contributors.

Why should anyone take this story seriously? Are we supposed to take the author's word for it? Did they even try to get a statement from Trump or anyone close to him? Does the article actually claim its in Trump's possession or someone close him? Or does it merely suggest that Trump is responsible for something nobody heard about till just now?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Does it really matter? If the evidence they already have is presented to a fair and impartial jury, it is enough to convict him tens of times over.

Since the pilfered documents case is in Palm Beach County with a Trump-appointed judge, it is the venue least likely to find a fair and impartial jury.

In terms of the insurrection case, several states have already weighed the evidence (Colorado and Maine) and found it compelling enough to remove his name from the primary ballots.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
For all we know, Meadows already has a pardon in his pocket. This case needs to stay State and not Federal.

Well it's a case regarding the federal handling of classified information....so it's quite literally out of the state's jurisdiction. As for pardons....they aren't get out of jail free cards that you can pass out to people and they can use them in the future.

Upvote 0