Tortures from the antichrist

Do you believe in the left behind theory?

• yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • What's that?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I de-converted a good 4 decades or more ago. I can't help but wonder if I had ran into a Richard Rohr back than if I would have stayed a Christian. But I don't believe he was teaching back than. Needless to say, he's helped me experience Christ that's very much alive and vibrant within Life itSelf.
Maybe.
But is Richard Rohr leading people to Christ, or away?
There are many "christs" but only one "the" Christ. (capital "C")

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away
My experience (and who knows how many others, if it wasn't isolated) meets the terminology's criteria as far as I'm concerned.
I was remembering that a related Greek word is used for the fruit of the Spirit: karpos

So, there seems to be a tie-in with the idea of plucking, harvesting in the rapture idea. The first fruits. This scripture is an interesting tie-in. The context of the verse you shared earlier.

1 Corinthians 15:22-24
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This is at least the third of my threads you have taken off topi and brought in your cult. It is not for you to say the thread is dying or to divert it because you believe it is dying. Start your own topic somewhere else.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.