Western Pa
✟201,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The mind of man creates a God they claim to know and yet know not... who s/he have always been created to be...the fullness of God. To 'Know' God intimately is Truth revealed beyond the capabilities of the natural mind that measures something so measureless. The mind that continues to try to fit Truth into those constraints thinks it understands (that which only the power of the spirit can make known) remains in a walled city of their own building...saying they believe...which is the same as saying "We see; therefore your sin remaineth."

"And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"

The power that is working within is all telling in the truth we perceive...our own or HIS. In HIS Truth we know the son (no gender implied) that we are and enter in through The Door that heals our wound...ONE (again).

• Friendly
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Matthew 9:12 When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’[a] For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
WISDOM: "Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge."

Which brings us to KNOW - His glory fills the whole earth...Light blinds us to the darkness...God saw all that He had made and it was VERY GOOD...our end is back to the beginning, full circle.

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who knew?

:( but I decided I ought not to be like that to people here. also your words in some way did upset me. the flipping off is a symbol of rejection even though I use it as one of kinship due to the love of trying to understand clouds being enlightened by the sun, which makes them pure according to the day but the night has the greater revelation.

reality split.png

I guess that the day is wisdom and the night is love. swedenborg said the light is wisdom and the heat is love. maybe the day is the macro and the night the micro or day = universal and night = personal.

Jesus died during the day. according to mark it was at 3 p.m. I think that the day in a lesser sense means obvious or common knowledge, seeing the flesh or outside of a person you see what appears to be a whole, then digging in or breaking bread and fish, as the night, you find an infinity. so the first name God called himself was Elohim.

H430 אֱלוֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
1. gods in the ordinary sense
2. but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God
3. occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates
4. and sometimes as a superlative
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

Exod 13:21-22 (YLT)
and Jehovah is going before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them in the way, and by night in a pillar of fire, to give light to them, to go by day and by night; He removeth not the pillar of the cloud by day, and the pillar of the fire by night, from before the people.

Job 38:9 (YLT)
In My making a cloud its clothing, And thick darkness its swaddling band,

Rev 10:1-3 (YLT)
And I saw another strong messenger coming down out of the heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow upon the head, and his face as the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire, and he had in his hand a little scroll opened, and he did place his right foot upon the sea, and the left upon the land, and he cried with a great voice, as a lion doth roar, and when he cried, speak out did the seven thunders their voices;

hell is love and madness is wisdom (in the fullness of time and also serving as the shadows of reality when dead)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This forum is so lacking in empathics. There was no offense meant brother .

what do you mean by empathics? for me it is hit or miss but usually both. I think psychic phenomenon is based in the spirit and that humans also have ability to read a lot of stuff from a person that they might not be aware of that is in some measure just part of how animals are with one another.

maybe even words and how they are typed can give possible clues into someone though I think it could be more fully explained if you believed in other worlds that the modern world discounts.

I have had people for instance in a live chat where they could read me and sense exactly what part of myself was expressed and which to me appears to be impossible by explanations of the mere modern comprehension of reality.

a lot of the times for me I try to stay separated in part due to how I am used to communicating with others, which is fairly poor a lot of the time. I still can't tell if i'm slightly autistic or if I just share some traits with those people due to we both having developed poor social skills. i'm very low in extroversion which is apparently associated with positive emotions. this new age of technology has helped to bring out certain types of personality traits that were less possible (as far as I can tell) but this has costed me a lot in terms of bonding via normalcy. not to mention the whole "get rid of a lot" fad that the prophets had that helped them with their spiritual development which seems to have in your past been something you attempted yet now in my perception you seem more "human" (whatever that means).

though obviously we are many things and do many things due to that being how humans are and thus we might find ourselves scattered all over heaven or even hell which is why in some book (tobit, the angel going by the name raphael for that particular doing that it was doing) it was said that angels have a certain range of view.

sorry that i'm full of words. I know not everyone cares to read everything or long post which is fine to me. sadly I repeat myself a lot. I think even the whole "I flip people off" thing has already been said by me at some point lol.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
one reason why I still sometimes make war (sometimes more honorable than at other times) is because I have been learning about personality traits and to bend my personality into certain kinds of traits does not point out the full story though I know that what you guys speak about is deeper than what the appearance is and that I am in some measure talking about a possible appearance and not the fullness of the expression that you know is good.

I would say that even your personality traits lead you and act as some kind of "readily available clay" to start to build up your spiritual life and how to be in the world and to express what God reveals to you but they are as I am sure you already know, a kind of thought seeing that thought is not merely the words of that small portion of the brain that typically deals with language.

how am I to know how I am to be like in regards to personhood interacting with other people? therefore not by adopting the words spoken by you guys can I make a spiritual manner of being (if I want to be more than a doll) in the world even though they are all useful and we do live in a limited world that we share and we have evolved to be certain ways. what love and wisdom is is infinite because it is God and in some ways it is simple and in some ways it is not.

I do value people here which is why I visit CF. I hope you won't feel disgusted and leave anytime soon but what do i know about anything?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we can not return/come to GOD/Truth by way of our own reasoning ... we come/return to GOD/Truth by the forsaking of our own reasoning

Our Father draws us out of this perception afforded to us by our flesh so we can see ourselves as this other/beast wandering about in a wilderness caught between two mountains/opposites ...

reaching/coming to an end of our own ( but not our own ) dualistic reasoning is the forsaking of this perception divided, which be GOD our Father drawing us out and into the truth of self as His Son Whom He is/we are ... where there be no division and therefore no conflict ...

Nothing is out of order as all things work to this purpose He has purposed in Himself ...

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Empath usually deal in proximity as you well know :oldthumbsup:. Body and expression are parts of it that reveal a curiosity, but in type, it comes out as a statement of fact :doh:.

We as children are encouraged to shut down (American Culture) this ability or go mad in trying to survive this world. We all have the ability. However, to cultivate it would be our death of this world for the world has no understanding of truth. Psychic is a term for not normal when "all" possess empathics as a child yet elect to ignore it for it will delve truth that my parent is not portraying. So I as a child trust my god/parent that empathics are wrong.

Thus, we have this loop passed from parent to child for the parent was raised this way too. As we grow and thought concepts expand ... Who told me empathetic abilities are wrong :scratch: ? In modern culture "I feel ya", is the equivalent of subjective "thought" matter. Therein, a personage that experienced a thing in different situational boundaries comes to the same truth... This normalizes the psychic connection all have in three words... I Feel Ya :oldthumbsup: .

• Haha
Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Empath usually deal in proximity as you well know :oldthumbsup:. Body and expression are parts of it that reveal a curiosity, but in type, it comes out as a statement of fact :doh:.

We as children are encouraged to shut down (American Culture) this ability or go mad in trying to survive this world. We all have the ability. However, to cultivate it would be our death of this world for the world has no understanding of truth. Psychic is a term for not normal when "all" possess empathics as a child yet elect to ignore it for it will delve truth that my parent is not portraying. So I as a child trust my god/parent that empathics are wrong.

Thus, we have this loop passed from parent to child for the parent was raised this way too. As we grow and thought concepts expand ... Who told me empathetic abilities are wrong :scratch: ? In modern culture "I feel ya", is the equivalent of subjective "thought" matter. Therein, a personage that experienced a thing in different situational boundaries comes to the same truth... This normalizes the psychic connection all have in three words... I Feel Ya :oldthumbsup: .

I have seen some that get it down to one word - "bruh".

this one lady that I had some nice interactions with was imo not properly socialized perhaps in part because she was from a richer family. she was more prone to being honest and acted upon her strange whims even if she came off as rude. it kind of rubbed off on me. anyways, she seemed to have been "more psychic" than normal. too many strange things have happened for me to deny some other world that most don't seem to notice.

i wonder how much can be recovered and how much is lost due to not fully developing it? I know that some things are easier to develop at certain ages.

i'm guessing the take no thought stuff would help the brain to be more sensitive or less distracted. since I think I decided to not say it anywhere else, inappropriate content addiction seems to muck up your reward circuity and might put ones brain in a fog-like state. and addictive drugs hijacks that specific system which is the sexual reward circuitry.

I watched a nice video on it. it's interesting though more than an hour long. one thing to mention would be that the way todays inappropriate content is and the way inappropriate content was even 15 years ago is different because before it was usually some pictures but now even an 11 year old can access all kinds of videos which apparently have more of an effect upon people than mere pictures.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
take no thought/"thou shall not eat of it"

or put another way ... same truth

"'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' and 'Your neighbor as yourself.'"

one law ... one mind ....

it is one or the other ... as in a mark/signature/name of a beast or the seal of GOD or a sixth day of labor or a seventh day of rest .... or to be carnal minded or spiritually minded ... as in which table/tree we eat from ... one already prepared by our Father/spirit or one being prepared by the women/soul ...

but within this is a judgement unto victory seeing we are in a process of coming to the knowledge of truth/self which be all of our Fathers labor which was finished before it began ...

I have found all of our own reasoning's/thought are nothing but vanity and all lead to the side of a pit ...

"until Babylon becomes desolate the heavenly Jerusalem is not seen"

"to find your soul you must first loose it"

For it has been written: "Rejoice O barren woman, the one not bearing; break forth and call aloud, the one not travailing; because many more are the children of the desolate woman than of her having the husband."

Upvote 0