Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"And the Lord said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of Egypt, have corrupted themselves."

God disassociates himself with his people even to the point of not having been the one who brought them out.

This verse speaks to the process of coming to the true nature of God that is hindered only by our own perception of him.

The symbolism (found in the language of God ) in the coming out of Egypt is found in everything, as the path one must take to the understanding of the motive of the one who brought you out, which process is found in each of us.

He calls every son out of Egypt.

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To continue the thought in the light of forgiveness not earnable by works …

The reason why Moses did not enter into the land was not so much about disobedience concerning the rock, but why he smote the rock, which is where his disobedience began concerning the first born, and his measurement of this truth. It is the same garden scenario concerning thought, and self. Moses agrees with God as to the Israelites being a stiff necked people (or unaccustomed to God’s yolk, though he did so using different words, which was a smiting of the rock, by lifting up his hand, and in his hand a rod (symbolism, symbolism, everywhere symbolism that relates to the process in us), which causes him not to enter into the truth of what the land was the symbolism of.

To love God and love your brother is not a separate command.

• Informative
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The truth is hidden in creation (which is the language of God) just as it is hidden in us (each of us a word of this language (the word that is God having the preeminence in that all things are summed up in this one word), and as long as the truth in us remains hidden to us, the truth that is in creation remains hidden.

These are the two pastures Jesus referred to as the place of receiving our sustenance from, or another picture form of this same truth is the table we eat from. Being that these as God are endless truths of one truth the increase is a kingdom or perception that has no end, which is of self, and each other as this self and the place we abide in which forms move from one glory (perception of fullness) to the next forever.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
'one glory to another' is due to the nature and relationship of creation and eternity. this is the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God that is revealed inside of God and inside of us. the more we are revealed the more glory to God because God is also revealed and Gods glory is the same glory that he gives to his children. this is true worship - to love God and to love one another not in pretense and not by force or fear or commandments but by being authentically your real self who comes from heaven and not from the old world which has sin in it. this can not be done in the old heaven and earth because they are separated unlike the new heaven and earth which are not a separate thing one from another. even though the reality of the Holy Spirit always is, this reality can not be known but by being in spirit and in truth and humanity is first SPIRIT and not just a physical body. our true personality lies in our heavenly and eternal aspect, at the depth of the core of our being and this is why Jesus could call so many people "play actors" because they were existing in the old world which is the fallen world, the delusional world that if you cling to will make the depths of the spirit shut up and you will be living in a skin deep reality ( which is likened to a hardened heart ) in the state of a spiritual baby which gets blown about by every wind of change that comes about.

the wind is not something evil but by ignorance and weakness sins own avariciousness is used to create it's out-of-order perception of spiritual reality and thus this physical symbolic reality becomes separated from heaven. thus the spiritual world of hades, indeed "the gates of hades" prevails over the church inasmuch as the church is only outwardly the church which makes war with the divine reality that the Church is. the Church is the kingdom of God and his children and it is by no means limited to what has been revealed or comprehended.

no one would be able to choose the new heaven and earth if it was not already a reality. if humanity was only trapped in the old world it would be like saying that the old world contains the new but in reality the new world contains and fills the old world but the old can not see the new even though the new is always there because she has the power of God and not death and blindness. when the evil elements are burnt up all that will remain is the new world and the goods of the new world that is in the old. thus out of our own freedom and love we must choose to be with the new adam since we already became the old adam and died in our sins.

the fullness of life is not in the old humanity but it is in the sanctified divine humanity that is of Jesus Christ. anyone desiring to live the kingdom of God with the old humanity will never enter into the gates of Zion. flesh and blood do not inherit the kingdom but good news, our Father is Spirit and we are spirit too. our spirits are healed/restored by the power of the Holy Spirit ( along with the rest of our being ), our dark freedom becomes one with the freedom of light that God has even though our freedom is not taken away and Gods freedom is not taken away but we find a third freedom that is God and a person in love. this can only take place by being in Christ because he is the true image of humanity. thus we now have seen one mystery of the Holy Trinity and how God is 3 persons and is yet still one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are right ... for something to be true and faithful it must be a reality we can live in, a present glory, or the mind of Christ/God that is depicted as a city (in one form) that is the habitation that God had himself to first desire, or it could not be this reality of where we presently are. Hence, everything we see is birthed out of this one truth that is the desire of God which was whole or there would be no returning back to this wholeness we came out of.

When our eye is single (which is firstly found by turning inward, where our soul is both hidden, and the place of finding it again, or entering into the gates of this city) there is no room for anything less than one, which equates to Jesus' he (prince/image of this world) has no place in me.

The list of those things outside of the city are of the soul that we lose, and no less the field that is dual, or with wheat and tare, which is not the kingdom or perception God lives in, there only being one glory, or in a different form, a glory he does not give to another (which is Proverb's drinking out of thy own cistern as the way and truth and life that as a garden enclosed Jesus walked in the confines of as a boundless inheritance).

Our soul separates the one truth that is the inheritance which (as you already know) was caused by an enemy, though it be the exceeding and great reward of being "I am" or a son of one Father.

Our shame equates to our knowledge when our soul is not enclosed in this one truth (that is God) we were birthed out of, hence the seed is not one but two which plays out through scripture as the dividing of heaven and earth which is not so much about something outside of us as it is a divided perception in us of self.

Willful thought divides self when it is based on the perception of a work not finished and remains outside of the city that came down from God out of heaven as a perception of the duality of self.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sleep on … is the perception from the garden that is in the wilderness, which is what brings about the hour to all of us where the truth of self is crucified. It is spiritual laziness brought about by a mind that is set on earthly things no matter what form they appear in. There is a cost which without no one sees the truth, and it is not found in a church, or in a religion, or by association with people groups. It cannot be taught by another, or found in seminaries, or universities, but it is found through obedience of thought. But most turn aside their feet and go astray in her paths whose bed is covered in tapestry, with carved works, and with the fine linen of Egypt. We should not expect to be taught if we are not willing to forsake all.

When we are double minded we are unstable in all our ways which is tantamount to being filled with a darkness, to the point of not having a clue how great it is.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
we truly dwell in two different worlds - the old and the new. how strange is it to be living in two different ages! what torture it was when i thought i had to wait to obtain the prize. now I have learned that I already have a taste of this prize in an earthen vessel. what great joy to be able to live the rest of my life out as a human but in the second adam who comes from heaven.

it is not by teachings and doctrines or a legalistic relationship that i can say "I am in the world but not of the world" because it the reality that I live in with my relationship with God and communion with his Holy church and his angels which are spiritual realitites and far more concrete, real, and personal than any kind of establishment set up from only this temporal perspective or by the abstraction of divine wisdom and knowledge that humans tend to fall in due to weakness. so often i taste the pure and good fruits of the spirit in others be they awake or sleeping. it is hard to know if one is awake or sleeping at times or even if I am awake or sleeping and in a sense it hardly matters from a judgmental point of view as long as this my only possession is not taken from me.

we have to live the bible, not in a merely human copy cat manner but rather we live out the things spoken about in the bible out in spirit and in actual experience and the abundance of life that God promised us, for God did not come only to save us but to also give us the fullness of life of which we can never do if we are trapped in the pre-salvation world. we are to always press forward on to the prize, we are to take upon ourselves all good things and not stop long and retire there but continue on our way and hunger all the more for God. there will never be a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit if we decide to stop and become slothful by the revelation of the old and new testaments. it is not as if all the revelations of God have been exhausted, indeed all the treasures are in Christ and we are in Christ and so we may bring out of our treasures things old and new and many waters will flow out of our bellies. God still has much to say and much to teach in all kinds of endless ways and part of the way God does this is through each of his children as much as they are willing.

what profit is it for us if we learn about the qualities of the warmth of the sunlight but never go out and enjoy it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Norah63
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The truths found in the question of where art thou are boundless, and when divided, a forever falling, and a forever ascending, but if it is not lived in the present moment which is pass the dividing of it, it is a failure of redeeming time.

The one thing I know … Peace does not come from gaining your own soul, it comes from giving it.

How much more so, for the whole world.

We all will be baptized with the baptism he was baptized with, and we will all drink of the cup he drank of (this is just one of the ways that the son of man who knew he was the son of God was to us all, as a way and truth, and life, and a life to be lived by us all in the present moment).

We all must give our soul for the sins of the world.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"it is more blessed to give than to receive." I see this as:
God making us in his image as the receiving
we choosing to be like God in keeping to his image as the giving.

God made us in his image but we have to choose God or we fall away. our freedom is one of our greatest blessings as well as one of our greatest curses. so many people will not use their own freedom because it is a frightening thing. you truly do not need freedom to live in this world but you need freedom to pick God and have that life that he promises to us.

what does it matter if we are made in his image if we do not of our own keep that which is given to us? and in keeping we also give. there can not be an 'of our own' though, the whole idea of this is that there be a relationship between God and his creature. without God or without humanity it would not fulfill the desire in Gods heart.

Acts 20:35 (ESV2011)
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
to lose sin is very good. it becomes tormenting when you see how evil all the things going through your heart and brain are. so many people live with so much evil inside of themselves and don't even notice it. the more you notice it the more you start to believe that it would be a good idea to lose this corrupted soul. but it is not your soul that is lost because obviously God gave us a soul for a reason but it must go through a transformation from earth to heaven. this world is very hard. sometimes it seems impossible for it to change. but in having the faith, hope, and love which slowly replaces the foolish evil elements in our soul, it becomes more and more obvious that we shall all drink of the cup that Jesus drinks of.

we are all called to the high calling of Jesus Christ. it is the highest calling and so I am sure there is much room for us to exceed what the past Christianity has done. Christianity is still growing, mankind is still growing. people fear death and transformation but this is what Jesus went through and this is what Christianity is going through and this is what the world is going through. whatever we as believers in God do not sanctify, we give room for others to use. very often our own enemies are of great benefit to us because they point out the sinful elements in Christianity of which others who want to defend themselves can not point out since they already favor their own religion. we can not equate God with our religion 100% of the time. when we fall short we still have in our mind that Christianity is of God and thus we can end up defending our own sinfulness by equating our own folly with Gods will.

God uses anyone that is willing, be they christian or not. Christians that think they are special are right, they are. we have been given much more than people who have been given less and yet they still aid God in preparing the ground more than we ever could imagine or hope to (sometimes ). the struggle is not only a christian struggle. it is a struggling of the entire world.

anyone that denies the goodness of a man just because he is not a christian denies the goodness of God. it is a sad thing when we become Christians sometimes because so often we end up falling into hypocrisy or into some other pit that could not hold us before. we would have been better off if we were never born at all. but the story does not end there. we fall apart only to be put back better than we ever thought possible. the purgation that God wishes us to be cleansed with is often not very pleasing at first. the truth that comes from God brings calamity upon our sleeping ways. it is so hard to point out the path that Jesus Christ is since God holds the entire world with his hands. God meets every single person where they are at. that does not mean he wants us to stay where we are.

Oh the pain of being all alone and yet thinking you are in Gods will! what greater hell is there than to not love the one you love?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great thoughts ...

I wanted to post something that Sinningmachine (who was banned) or he would be joining us) wrote me in a reply to something I sent him via email ...

I quit another forum of Christians as they got real nasty, I was just humbly posting the good news backed with all the witnessing verses, but as usual these were ignored, and their focus was more on me, even though 95% of my post were scripture and the few posts I wrote of spiritual things were scoffed at and I was even threatened with banning if wrote more, the thing is I learn a lot when posting as the proses enables me to reason with GOD in a way I cant when just pondering things, its as if I need an audience or jury of sorts or maybe I feed on my brothers doubt, as I have all but exhausted my own supply and so perhaps I need new sources from others to go research as I know and enjoy the reward I will uncover during the countless hours of searching out GODS truths hidden in all things .

GOD has recently showed me how He uses the ruthless greedy Kings & Queens of this world and their banking front men combined with all the re-learned secret technologies to bring about the total corruption of His creation a second time. Their truly is nothing new under the sun !

Anyway I post truths like this on a economics, political precious metals type forum, no one responds, but never the less as you know, the seed is planted.

Concerning The Law of which in reality there is only One

Few understand that it is this single law which when not kept opens the gate of our mind and we are then lead into a wilderness of confusion, our wondering in this wilderness outside of our garden becomes the perception of truth we abide in, this perception we have of truth is therefore a dividing or duality and therefor no longer a truth but becomes a lie.

Not eating from the tree of knowledge of good & evil is the equivalent of loving GOD with all our heart, soul and mind, and loving ones brother as oneself is like unto it, seeing we are no more separate from each other than we are from GOD

We as Son’s/Word’s/Seed’s of GOD are scattered into this realm/age/world/Babylon/confusion for the single purpose of having this Law of Love written into the very fabric of our being/self by a proses of laying down of our soul/help meet and by this desolation {being it the expected end our own reasoning brings us to} a turning/repenting back into the garden unto Life of singleness of mind, seeing that there is but One tree in the midst of the garden.

The narrow path that leads to Life is found within self and is a path all men will walk, seeing our Brother has made it straight and now lights our way back home to our Father who’s soul we are

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The whole of Mankind (including those who call themselves Christians) are ever learning, but never coming to the understanding of who they are, which the knowledge of the truth is.

When you don’t know who you are, you are like a worm, who eats dust as a serpent, all the days of your/it’s life.

Only the one who made us can reveal to us what he has made, which the attaining to is not an achievement, as if it were an end or a conclusion we come to, the river of this pleasure, which is the truth of God, has no end, and will not dry up.

Once you have drank of these waters you thirst no more.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
sin might as well post some stuff in this thread. I don't know how anyone could even post anything. I don't know how to post something that God shows me because it is so linked in with myself, my life, my reality and this reality and yet I ponder if any other person could experience exactly what i experience or understand what i am shown. i'm so dumb that it seems impossible to attempt to show what God reveals in this reality as some kind of newly created creation, the 8th day of creation that i am experiencing along with him together as we, humanity, continue to create. Jesus Christ, the Logos of God coming as a human being in this world was the dawn of the eighth day ( the name of Jesus = 888 in greek )... there are some connections God makes with so many things together as if he was ( and he really is ) speaking to me in all things. if I was to seemingly understand what God wants me to do and be... as in me trying to conform myself by force to some idea of what God would have me to do that was not worthy of his plan though it would seem right to others and according to the old order of things... if I was to be in the old order of things I would never be pressing forward to this revelation that will fill my entire life and being with newness of the creativity that is not from this broken reality. I can not dwell in only the revelations of the past, I must pass through and experience the fullness of life that God is revealing to mankind as much as we are willing. and each person is part of the revelation. even if we are all so obedient God still has so much more and humanity, real and true and eternal humanity... the bride of God, the cosmos, the church.... share all of eternity with God in this endless kingdom and revelation and love of persons...

I can try in vain and just say a number '13', it sums up so much, it is a symbol for so much but anyone will only know if God is with them, knowing by a spiritual manner and not by a cold symbolic or outside manner.

my best efforts leave me with typing gibberish as i'm dazzled by the goodness of God. it is so much easier to understand and hear God when i stop trying to understand him with my corrupted and forsaken fallen nature. God told me things that make sense of this reality, the power of love and his goodness is in truth the story of God and humanity. all the evil that exist is just because of how good love is. evils existence is justified by the very fact that nothing can conquer eternal love. it is a small flash of lightning when you see the bigger picture. it is not that it has to occur, it is that the overwhelming fire is not hindered by anything. the fall of mankind only lead to the eight day of creation and to a revelation greater than that of the first adam.

no one can tell me that i speak foolishly if they themselves have experienced God revealing things hidden to them, if they could recount they would not think that this makes no sense or that I have drank much wine in the morning as a bunch of happy people each speak a different language and there becomes a division as the river leaves eden.

no matter if I took it upon myself to speak something wise or be a complete idiot... only God can set someone free. in truth I hunger for more to come to the feast because I can not eat all of this food and it is good to be in this place. this feast was prepared for so many and I do not wish that those who have been invited end up not showing up to the party... the thing about heavenly understanding is that it is like being in heaven with the saints and angels and God. the reality all live in is so much deeper and fuller than darkness knows or can grasp. every single person awaits this whether they know it or not. we all hunger after the same one and our delight is he. I speak for all of humanity when i say that we love God, it is the truth that is far past this fraction of eternity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have bidden many to come, but very few will enter. Be as it may, we will all return to the captivity of where it first began ... and you are so right, words cannot be found, just as Paul had said, not lawful to speak, referring to the law that the perception of our soul becomes to us in trying to express or is that contain the revealing of the son of God.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the great thing is that our soul is going from glory to glory and in viewing some things you can just tell who is really in control. it is certainly not this lower world. they have their way but from the higher point of view it hardly matters for the purpose of God and his Church transcends and fills all things. a good man said that "revelation both reveals and conceals" and this is very true in multiple ways. on a lower way it is true because the light does not look right to someone with bad sight and so they see something dark rather than something light. on the higher it is just endless light and thus revelation can only be but another covering for the endless and inexpressible one we call God. or one could say that both high and low are just an ascending forever.

the 'always learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth' does not mean that the endless learning is wrong. the knowledge of the truth is an endless learning but it is one set in the stable foundation. the things constructed out of this endlessness endure forever while the 'always learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth' are the things that become destroyed for attempting to exalt its name above Gods. just because two buildings are built with the same exact material does not mean they are both worthy to stand. a little leaven leaves the whole lump and sometimes destruction of the old is the most perfect of things to be in ( as opposed to attempting to let old and rotting to last longer ). it is part of that only foundation when God is the head and not the tail, otherwise if the tail and head are confused, you get a complete distortion of the image of God into the image of all kinds of things that are only fragments of truth, worshiping the creature more than the creator who is blessed forevermore. amen.

there has to be a gathering of the things that endure the fire and a gathering of the solid foundation. there must be a scattering of the evil elements that can not endure and a scattering of the foundation of sand and dirt.

words can only be found in the love that transcends the law. it does not do away with the law, it rises far above the law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some thoughts along with posed questions with the end intent of defining a few words in the language of God found in the Bible, and in the creation around us as it relates to man … knowing we do not understand a language until we think in that language, whereas man’s language is finite and measured, God’s is not (which in one view (which are as leaves of a tree in symbolism) is the difference between the spirit and soul of our makeup).

The Hebrews writer said God spoke different ways in times past but now speaks to us by son (Israel saw his acts (Passover) Moses knew his ways (Pentecost) we know him by son (Tabernacles), but God has always spoken to us in this way, but we were unable to recognize the language he speaks to us in which comes in all kinds of forms but speak one same truth and the process of it. God narrows this truth down to every individual as being the truth that he reveals in them, and hidden to them (past the labor of our mind to find out) as only coming from him.

What does it mean in the language of God that the earth is his footstool in relationship to us as his offspring, or sons, meaning by this, that it represents the same truth to us as it does to him, being that he is our Father.
The implication that was given to David was in relation to David building his house through labor of hands (which begins with thought) as the picture found in the timber to build the house coming from the King of Tyre (Prince of Tyre), which should send us back to the garden to a seed of a serpent that through knowledge was the way to become like God, which this seed is seen in Cain who builds a city and names it after his son (this seed exposes our nakedness). God spoke to David by the picture of what a son is just as he had to Abraham, and to Adam, as with Cain, or Noah (where he becomes removed by one generation, a son of a son (which becomes the same thing that Cain became to Adam but in the form of a fourth river that comes out of the garden, a Euphrates, a river of Babylon/confusion), even in the number that they appear in signifies a truth that relates to one truth over all, too each individual as it relates also to us collectively as revealing one God. This is why you find the land of promise with the name Canaan, and not Israel, being in picture something they did not possess which in truth was their identity collectively as the first born, which the calling out of Jesus from Egypt was the narrowing back to one as it has been this in the first Adam in whom we were trapped in this perception of flesh (with the curse of labor (thorns thistles, crown of thrones) being the truth of who we are.

The picture of the definition of the earth is my footstool can be found in the reality of what it is that we overcome, wherein we are given or granted a white stone, with a name written in on it that no none knows but him who receives it, understanding that the language of God and God are not separate things no more than we are to him, but also in the truth that it reveals the process of coming to who we are as something which is of the soul, where the process of reasoning happens, but again this is the kingdom of God, or a perception that increases in us forever of what truth/God is by being him, or being one with him, which is the only way to know him, this is eternal life, to know the one who is eternal and it is found in this relationship or fellowship as a son, of a Father and son, it is uniquely individual, each one being the chiefest of ten thousand in whom this truth is revealed (no gender implied).

The habitation not made with hands is relational, in that the perception of it is an increase that has no end. We are his habitation as he is ours, our house, or temple in whom we live in. We are in the world, or this three dimensional realm, but we are not of it, or birthed by it. We have a name no one knows, just as our brother, and this from an inheritance that comes from our Father in whom it was in and of as one glory before all things were.

God does not build us a house with hands he is our house.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To eat freely of every tree of the garden is to eat as one who is innocent (which sums up the garden or soul who is enclosed in the commandment of the Father/Life (this truth is everywhere in scripture).

The pure language is the language of God, it is the language we are, or that is hid in us, it is innocent as Love as to its motive having been anything less than innocence or, free of any image.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it is not enough to only see transformation in yourself. it is desired that it happens in each person and in all of reality. innocence and love all mean so much when they are directed with who they are for, beloved with beloved and when the beloveds are together they fulfill the greatest command and then and only then can someone truly love others as self for God loves all as they are in his heart and part of him, made from his eternal goodness and loving heart. to not love God or to not love all is a death of innocence. love is much more amazing and vast than we know it to be. love does all kinds of things such as giving his life to his friend - humanity. this is the love that there is no greater than. he shows himself as a light which has many different wave lengths and gives what the particular environment wants on both a collective and individual level, according to the endless depths of his love and wisdom and care for his beloved. God desires what his beloved desires and his beloved desires what He desires. but this is for all eternity... an ascending forever and it has always been. this beautiful free unity is everlasting joy and there is no sickness in it. God yearns to fill us overflowingly and in the depths of our being we too yearn all the more for ever just as much as we are always being completely fulfilled. the yearning for God I feel is a participation of what God feels for us as well for he loves me and so I love him and this goes on like an infinity symbol. the yearning God does can only make us yearn more for our heart is for his heart and his heart for ours and we have one heart together. God is always workings just as much as he is always resting. we must be with him perfectly, it is our true desire to be with him. that is true for all inasmuch as the branch has the natural desire to be part of the tree just as much as the tree desires to keep his branches. there is a craving for union with God in man that is expressed... fallen away from to whatever degree, in all that we do. it is our only drive, to be complete and whole in God, to be as we are. nothing but God himself can truly fill our void that we are and the very void we are at times is also the love for God expressing itself in a certain manner. we must gathers our entire selves together in a love for God. "everything belongs to him freely and lovingly" speaks the heart of the bride of God. my desire is to give to him for it is better to give than receive. this speaks of the idea about receiving salvation as opposed to the fullness of salvation which is to freely give all in love to God. this is the true and eternal life that one does not have to wait for and the prize we are always striving for is for all to be gathered to him who is worthy, who truly loves us.

infinity symbol : ∞
here I see God and his reflection giving and receiving, receiving and giving. birthed/unveiled from the incomprehensible God that we all dwell in. neither male nor female in Christ but a new creature.

this cup overflowing that God gives us forever is both receiving and giving. working and resting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I felt like reposting this.

the idea of communion is symbolic of the spiritual reality that we participate in and it shows the way to true union in the church but we do not unite by mere symbols but by the divine goodness that God fills us with. it makes sense that it is a symbol of the church and how the church has communion with each other and with God. it express correctly the living reality of the main aim and function of the church. I do not condemn anyone for taking the sacraments alone. if they love God, God will bless his innocent child.

I do not attempt to create unity based on beliefs in the dressing one up in the symbols of the new man. unity comes from being a new man in Christ, not on only following and conforming to outer symbols ( which are spiritual as well and will help you to grow spiritually if your heart is seeking God ). just the same God hears some peoples prayers and some he will not. he hears the repeated prayers of those who earnestly seek him in innocence and desire for the good but others are more like the man who prayed with many words, thinking God would hear him... his chief fault being that he was a hypocrite ( which is not a insult that Jesus used but rather it is a description of a spiritual sickness )

the teachers that would tell you that "it must be done a certain way" are inspired by God according to their capacity. God is not hindered by someones spiritual maturity or lack thereof. a man might speak things that he himself does not understand and yet it will be inspired by the Holy Spirit. it makes sense that when they say the sacraments are to be done in a certain way because it holds certain signs and symbolic mysteries of the living spirit of God and our fellowship with him. dogmas express spiritual reality and spiritual experience. that is their chief concern.

Reactions: Norah63
Upvote 0