United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
plus and negative make zero and they are androgynous

i like garments. there is nothing wrong with clothing. it's neat. especially when you get blood all over them.

p.s. I totally could not see after that beating, it was part of the reason I lost so badly. if only I had a flash light to shine in their eyes. so I bought a flash light, it takes 1 double a.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well seeing we can not add to truth/self we can not subtract from self/truth either

as I saw it...

to be born from above is to see, to be born from man and to be born from the spirit is to enter. we would not have to enter if we had never left. so one talks about what has always been and the other of a process of time and of our creature experience.

John 3:3-8 (YLT)
Jesus answered and said to him, `Verily, verily, I say to thee, If any one may not be born from above, he is not able to see the reign of God;' Nicodemus saith unto him, `How is a man able to be born, being old? is he able into the womb of his mother a second time to enter, and to be born?' Jesus answered, `Verily, verily, I say to thee, If any one may not be born of water, and the Spirit, he is not able to enter into the reign of God; that which hath been born of the flesh is flesh, and that which hath been born of the Spirit is spirit. `Thou mayest not wonder that I said to thee, It behoveth you to be born from above; the Spirit where he willeth doth blow, and his voice thou dost hear, but thou hast not known whence he cometh, and whither he goeth; thus is every one who hath been born of the Spirit.'

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rhythm of love ... A thought , Is it the heartbeat of soul or flesh...

a path of a serpent, a to and froing, a neither here nor there, caught between two,eating of two fruits, a cup of fornication, mixed wine,knowledge of good and evil,in the midst of two thieves etc etc

in other words a head wound that gives one a stiff neck :confused:

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Just read 1 Timothy 6:20 applied to situational dynamics of a thread herein deeper fellowship. In KJV it says science for knowledge. A profound enlightenment in those two terms merging into one ^_^ .

That thread dealing with bewitchery has gone off tract in defining bewitchery thus the Timothy verse . Yet, back to the profound enlightenment of the verse applied to situational dynamics wherein what spirit leads one to falsely call sorcery, witchcraft or bewitchery a pursuit in science/knowledge... Alone. There is the profoundity, (For me) in what spirit leads one in the pursuit as it says in Timothy.

Be well, friends.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When the concept of time ends, it is when the self-consciousness ends. If you are no longer concerned , worried or have any cares about what might happen tomorrow, passing time can disappear. ..because you are not in a hurry to blaze a trail into the future...cause you can't anyway...

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
was reminded of the epistle of barnabas

Barnabas 1:5
if it shall be my care to communicate to you some portion of that
which I received, it shall turn to my reward for having ministered to
such spirits, I was eager to send you a trifle, that along with your
faith ye might have your knowledge also perfect.

Barnabas 1:6
Well then, there are three ordinances of the Lord; *the hope of life,
which is the beginning and end of our faith; and righteousness, which
is the beginning and end of judgment; love shown in gladness and
exultation, the testimony of works of righteousness.*

Barnabas 1:7
For the Lord made known to us by His prophets things past and
present, giving us likewise the firstfruits of the taste of things
future. And seeing each of these things severally coming to pass,
according as He spake, we ought to offer a richer and higher offering
to the fear of Him. But I, not as though I were a teacher, but as
one of yourselves, will show forth a few things, whereby ye shall be
gladdened in the present circumstances.

Barnabas 2:1
Seeing then that the days are evil, and that the Active One himself
has the authority, we ought to give heed to ourselves and to seek out
the ordinances of the Lord.

Barnabas 2:2
The aids of our faith then are fear and patience, and our allies are
long-suffering and self-restraint.

Barnabas 2:3
While these abide in a pure spirit in matters relating to the Lord,
wisdom, understanding, science, knowledge rejoice with them.

Barnabas 2:4
For He hath made manifest to us by all the prophets that He wanteth
neither sacrifices nor whole burnt offerings nor oblations, saying at
one time;

Barnabas 2:5
What to Me is the multitude of your sacrifices, saith the Lord I am
full of whole burnt-offerings, and the fat of lambs and the blood
of bulls and of goats desire not, not though ye should come to be
seen of Me.
or who required these things at your hands? Ye shall
continue no more to tread My court.
If ye bring fine flour, it is
in vain; incense is an abomination to Me; your new moons and your
Sabbaths I cannot away with.

Barnabas 2:6
These things therefore He annulled, that the new law of our Lord
Jesus Christ, being free from the yoke of constraint, might have its
oblation not made by human hands.

• Informative
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
you can't see you but I do. you gotta be somewhere in there. I don't mind if all fade away. I myself could fade away and be long forgotten. it would only be part of God. but this little crystal you made, don't you love it? so a world of madness for ourselves. they say "the countless voices are nothing. the structures composing the temple are in vain." the melting fire is wrong. there is no smoke in Gods temple. what reward have they? none because they don't want a soul. forsaken utterly. then away with you, away. I have a reason to be.

do this, do that, sway sway sway. I saw what was important and I could not stand the command of it for it revealed my own disaster. still, they act as if all 7 spoke, as if some would be tossed into the fire and forgotten. if only!

I guess pretty soon I should try the experiment of listening to static for long periods of time in order to see what will be born from such things. I have a slight schizophrenic knack, sorry if I said something wrong.

every part was perfect and endless, as God deserves.

Warning Warning:
battery acid leak detected.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
our Fathers covering reveals us as Him
The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one...

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.

Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The language of God becomes more and more defined to us, as the process of our soul being this language.

I am in the process of catching up to all that has been conveyed from one to another here, but could not help but respond to this in what I have come to understand for it speaks of more than the natural mind can see/understand.

In Genesis God created the firmament, which I have come to understand as the place of "the entering into", which relates to "the mind of Christ" which is the expanse (the expansion of) understanding, in which "the language of God becomes more and more defined to us" because the "more defined" IS the expansion itself, more detailed, which is Christ Himself, no longer being a shadow which relates to the searching for the lost sheep.

A place (state of mind) we are brought into to view darkness and light side by side for the purpose of discernment by contrast and comparison, to view all things from a different perspective which also is in relation to repentance (to think differently).

The state of mind of what is of the flesh is flesh and what is of the Spirit is Spirit, which relates to the comparisons side by side and the contrast between the two for the purpose of understanding, but not something to be gained but something to be revealed, revealed in its due time (in its season).

Which of course goes without saying of what Aseyesee says next in that it is the process we enter into of "the soul is the language of God", we actually become that which we speak.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 46 To the Overseer. -- By sons of Korah. `For the Virgins.' -- A song.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still, and know that I am God:

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
joy unspeakable encompasses a man

oh, so that is part of what my wings mean. was wondering what those strange red and blue things were. the moon shall turn red and here is a simple song no one can bear. "crazy, insane, mad". I love the dark language of God. our Father is darkness aka apophatic. the Son is light aka kataphatic.

yay psycho, "death is a hell of rebirth without end"

Last edited:
Upvote 0