Thoughts ...

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Christ being love, we see him in others (but ye will see me) for love is alive (in us...in others) (because I live) we shall live also... A state of mind.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
our language has become so divided/corrupted we fail on every level to relate to each other as the Son/Truth we are ...we go about measuring every particle of dust of another to see (as a first) it if does not fit into or own mold of truth we by circumstance have arrived at ... what folly ... how can we puff up our own mind in relation to where we stand... when we have no idea where that be ... who are we to judge another when we would fail/fall as them in their same shoes ...

my experience is ... if love is not a first ...then all else is but vanity ... vanity being a measurement of ones worth measured by our own perception of another's worth in relation to an idol/image one holds to as something engraved or nailed into/onto a tree ... or a tablet of stone in another view

my comfort is knowing I am walking in forgiveness... as when it comes to mans interpretation of what sin is then 99.9% on this forum in my view are innocent in comparison to myself ... if sin be a measurable thing or something avoidable ...

Jesus was also a man ... it is this thought that I have found no end of in relation to myself and what he overcame ...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it does suck when I find myself pricking against the kicks. otoh I could fall the other way and not do or say anything to anyone as they chew on grass that will convert to cyanide after they digest it ( i'm a real american hero).

my angels are probably too busy staring at their cellphones, therefore I trip. it's their fault not mine. lord have mercy on their souls, he knows i'm just a douche.

a lot of the times there is also room for a big "maybe" but obviously I should conduce myself best I can not according to anyways other than what is pleasing to God.

my language is saturated in musics that I like. one of my favorite songs has that "particle of dust".

particle of dust.png

dang two edged swords

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know I must be more refined towards other souls. I recently got beat up by two thugs who tried to rob me. I kind of wonder if it was the same person I ended up yelling at, not cause I hate them but because of some of my own flaws and my inability to properly express to them what I mean with what i said.

then again, some people just gon rob and beat you up. don't walk down dark allies at 3:30 am~. my jaw is still sore.

my moral system as a simple thing would be little more than "don't steal" but other people have strange ways of being. I can't always get away with not stealing (when it comes to all we could think on what that means) but in a really simple moral system it's basically:

don't rape, don't assault for no reason, don't steal stuff, don't damage other peoples property, don't go into a house and ect that is not yours. all forms of theft.

for a while there I was struggling with going homeless. it just seems like a freer way of life. but I dunno now cause there are bad people who would rob a homeless guy who only had what he carries. those people are despicable and godless. God hates sin because it sucks and it is unworthy of his people.

i'm also wondering about the whole "how much of reality is truly deeply spiritually based like the other world?" cause some people would claim that I attracted getting beaten up and robbed in an ally. what I do know is that right before I felt a surge of evil and then that stuff happened. sadly I did not pay attention to their predatory-like characteristics at that time, they literally acted like wolves stalking a prey.

i'm really turned off by the whole "getting persecuted in the name of Christ" thing because it's not good that people harm one another. I have for years already been persecuted in the name of Christ, in myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: mozo41
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do believe you can't go wrong with love and wisdom or goodness and truth. fury is just an intensified union of those two and even in my own mythology the very reason we would even be in a reality such as this.

p.s. I finally started to understand some of the damn things x141 was talking about for years (I lied, I don't get anything lol). now looking at revelation it is way clearer to me. it almost does not do any justice to try to separate masculine from feminine. I see the 3 as the divine seed and the 7 as just the general spirit of reality (pfft as if I could say what 7 is to the fullness, i'm just trying to make a panentheism expression about reality) I guess it is a macro-micro thing. or I guess it goes 7, 3 ,1 in that simple pattern of going back to one.

also I noticed this pattern 7 - 4 = 3 then 3 - 2 = 1 ~~~ so 7 is related to 4 and 3 is related to 2.

here is the difference... and I think panentheism is closer to the truth than the other.
pan·en·the·ism
paˈnenTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. the belief or doctrine that God is greater than the universe and includes and interpenetrates it
compare to:

pan·the·ism
ˈpanTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. 1.
    a doctrine that identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God.
I don't get why people think God is the universe, the way i see the universe is like seeing a tiny tiny little part of reality that we are in. and of course we humans don't know what everything is compared to like we should.

but both 7 and 3 are subject to distortion on whatever level that is made possible. God is not subject to distortion because he does not want to distort. what exactly God is doing, I have no clue when I look at it. he is giving birth to himself but his self is so free that it is not him. well that saying from that one saint was nice.... that God the Father gave everything to his Son except for this one thing, that he is the Father of his Son.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would love to boast all over this forum about our dear friend, but would hate the scorn this would bring upon him .... as for me I am not ashamed of the truth and therefor not fearful of any scorn that would be brought upon myself by voicing that we have one amongst us whom GOD has revealed the mysteries of His book to by revealing Himself in him as He did in our brother (as He will do in all of us in our chosen season )

A most beautiful thing about this mind is that there is no judgement/measurement in it, and so when something comes out from it ( spoken or written ) it is like a drop of water in/of an ocean ... what I am trying to say is that this cohesiveness of which truth is ... and how the bible is written ... is in/of itself and therefor if something is not of it then it simply does not exist ....

from what I understand so far is that the book of revelation can not be explained or written down from a stationary view which is not to say we can not arrange it in a primitive format so as to begin to interpret the meaning of the symbols pictured, its just that because it is something happening in us as us ... one has to have this truth revealed in them so as to see from more than one place .... or as x said he was seeing from 50 places at once .... and so no matter how deep one has seen into this to write it down would still be theology of sorts as it would become a measurement of it ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
that book is very similar to vivid dreams. revelation makes enough sense to me that I understand it. it's really simple. can sum it up in 3 or 2 words:

jesus = 888

I took a crack (lol broken) at trying to explain parts of it: Second Beast of Revelation

I would not be surprised if revelation was a collection of dreams written down. swedenborg had a practice (which it appears he mastered) of being in a dream and yet awake state. it is so hard to be both awake and dream but I think you can build the brain up to better be able to. I know ancient Christians such as hermas who were among the first to write a book which had many visions in it and he had intense visions and spoke with an angel. I think being a prophet and visions and stuff should be common. we should all notice heaven far more than we do.

also it might be that some humans are just better able to be receptive* in certain ways. the right part of the brains longer chains of neuron structures might be what makes us see so many patterns. also there are other parts of the brain that are strange. there are still so many things we don't know, I am not educated enough to speak much about them.

I don't see 50 at once if literally taken though I know 50 is a kind of renewal and sometimes I can still hear truths that i can't even write down before I forget them though angels tend to like to help people which is the only reason that i could think of some of the things that I do. also swedenborg said that a multitude of spirits tried to influence him, I can't imagine nor do I grasp the mechanics in how we end up saying or thinking what we do. I also still get plenty of devilish evils tempting me.

but I still consider myself to be scraping* my sores with potsherds. if God tried to bless me I would immediately try to tell him that it's not enough. yet he binds me to this horrible body that I have no desire to be in any longer and i'm so numbed out of understanding and knowing God that i don't know what to do and I find it a burden to keep existing as a creature though i go on every day. but life is good in so many ways. I wonder what i shall be when my body perishes? i'm already that, I just want it more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know right... like... I try not to post in or like all his stuff cause I don't wanna seem creepy but it was already a habit from long ago. heck I try not to just because I give off bad juujuu sometimes.

it was funny when I did not know who he was cause my first perception was that it was a woman and i'm gonna tell her the opposite because I got offended due to me having focused on freedom for so long. then he agreed with me, the son of a ~cough~.

but i'm not anyones slave. I did feel more inspired when you people came back. i'm happy that you people seem to understand. still though, there seems like there is so much more to life that could be had but at the same time this world feels so boring and small that I wonder to myself why I keep being here. but that has gone on for years.

I just tap my foot in frustration and when the time comes I get scared as is natural. "hey God hit me in the head with a meteoroid" is all i'm asking lol.

I hardly talk at all irl.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we are enslaved by this perception of self afforded to us by our five senses and these five summed up by a sixth not of our own but of another ( beast in one picture) it is this other that is now dead, put to death on a cross ....

we are bound to the idols we fashion ( slaves to sin/division ) and therefor to have no image of truth ... as a truth held to ... is to be freed from a husband not of your own, as a truth from without gathered by our five senses .....

there being nothing outside of us that is not pointing back at us seeing it be a reflection/mirror/looking glass and therefor a teaching by being ....

Jesus was a male servant for one (one being us all ) mozo41 is a title of the man in the picture :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do believe you can't go wrong with love and wisdom or goodness and truth. fury is just an intensified union of those two and even in my own mythology the very reason we would even be in a reality such as this.

p.s. I finally started to understand some of the damn things x141 was talking about for years (I lied, I don't get anything lol). now looking at revelation it is way clearer to me. it almost does not do any justice to try to separate masculine from feminine. I see the 3 as the divine seed and the 7 as just the general spirit of reality (pfft as if I could say what 7 is to the fullness, i'm just trying to make a panentheism expression about reality) I guess it is a macro-micro thing. or I guess it goes 7, 3 ,1 in that simple pattern of going back to one.

also I noticed this pattern 7 - 4 = 3 then 3 - 2 = 1 ~~~ so 7 is related to 4 and 3 is related to 2.

here is the difference... and I think panentheism is closer to the truth than the other.
pan·en·the·ism
paˈnenTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. the belief or doctrine that God is greater than the universe and includes and interpenetrates it
compare to:

pan·the·ism
ˈpanTHēˌizəm/
noun
  1. 1.
    a doctrine that identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God.
I don't get why people think God is the universe, the way i see the universe is like seeing a tiny tiny little part of reality that we are in. and of course we humans don't know what everything is compared to like we should.

but both 7 and 3 are subject to distortion on whatever level that is made possible. God is not subject to distortion because he does not want to distort. what exactly God is doing, I have no clue when I look at it. he is giving birth to himself but his self is so free that it is not him. well that saying from that one saint was nice.... that God the Father gave everything to his Son except for this one thing, that he is the Father of his Son.

Truth comes out of chaos embraced.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I would love to boast all over this forum about our dear friend, but would hate the scorn this would bring upon him .... as for me I am not ashamed of the truth and therefor not fearful of any scorn that would be brought upon myself by voicing that we have one amongst us whom GOD has revealed the mysteries of His book to by revealing Himself in him as He did in our brother (as He will do in all of us in our chosen season )

A most beautiful thing about this mind is that there is no judgement/measurement in it, and so when something comes out from it ( spoken or written ) it is like a drop of water in/of an ocean ... what I am trying to say is that this cohesiveness of which truth is ... and how the bible is written ... is in/of itself and therefor if something is not of it then it simply does not exist ....

from what I understand so far is that the book of revelation can not be explained or written down from a stationary view which is not to say we can not arrange it in a primitive format so as to begin to interpret the meaning of the symbols pictured, its just that because it is something happening in us as us ... one has to have this truth revealed in them so as to see from more than one place .... or as x said he was seeing from 50 places at once .... and so no matter how deep one has seen into this to write it down would still be theology of sorts as it would become a measurement of it ...

As you well know, yet another may not... The sum of two is in Genesis 1:4.

The judging the light as good. Darkness or Light? When we take the bible as truth and apply this verse to light, 1 Corinthians 13:4 focus on, "vaunteth not itself" a realization manifests in those that hear. What is intention of duality manifested in Gen 1:4 to us in choice ... The measurement. Nice post :oldthumbsup:.

Noxot my struggling brother :oldthumbsup: , whats in a word to you? Words stem from knowledge yet knowledge of love to the very id of the mind changes perception of what the word means to our duality of being. Its easy to call a person S.O.B. in a mind of enmity to itself for one thinks they separate self from another by the labeling, right? I am perceiving you are an intelligent being and are trying to fit God in a box :scratch: ? This puts the mind in non acceptance of freedom to express love/truth no matter its form, right? Theologies, Religions, Churches and bibles all come from the same source but mired in humanities touch of them over time, as you well know in your exploits of trying to teach in a dogma. We just refuse to step out of our own way to be first in measurement of what? How long have we been here seeking a truth to selves? There are some great posts by you from the source that are profound... Then our ugly duality (a mind at enmity of itself) comes out in other posts by me and you for I am not perfect by no means for perfection is not mine to be measured. We will "get it" in time brother, if we keep on knocking at the door :oldthumbsup: .

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The judging the light as good. Darkness or Light? When we take the bible as truth and apply this verse to light, 1 Corinthians 13:4 focus on, "vaunteth not itself" a realization manifests in those that hear. What is intention of duality manifested in Gen 1:4 to us in choice ... The measurement. Nice post :oldthumbsup:.

Noxot my struggling brother :oldthumbsup: , whats in a word to you? Words stem from knowledge yet knowledge of love to the very id of the mind changes perception of what the word means to our duality of being. Its easy to call a person S.O.B. in a mind of enmity to itself for one thinks they separate self from another by the labeling, right? I am perceiving you are an intelligent being and are trying to fit God in a box :scratch: ? This puts the mind in non acceptance of freedom to express love/truth no matter its form, right? Theologies, Religions, Churches and bibles all come from the same source but mired in humanities touch of them over time, as you well know in your exploits of trying to teach in a dogma. We just refuse to step out of our own way to be first in measurement of what? How long have we been here seeking a truth to selves? There are some great posts by you from the source that are profound... Then our ugly duality (a mind at enmity of itself) comes out in other posts by me and you for I am not perfect by no means for perfection is not mine to be measured. We will "get it" in time brother, if we keep on knocking at the door :oldthumbsup: .
Well said :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I have strange habits such as flipping people off who I love ,,|,,

Upvote 0