london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
factually speaking a mixture of both ... seeing when we reason between the two our perception is fed by both :(

I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you would be cold or hot. So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out of My mouth.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't like to see myself as worthless fodder because it does not do God dignity seeing that we are to belong to him but I know why swedenborg or those in that line of reasoning sometimes say what they said.

however many fall into the pit that they must be dolls. it's obvious I don't measure up to God but what is not obvious is whether I am fulfilling Gods desires or not, which happens to matter more than human ideas of what salvation is or what perfection is seeing that life is not about morality which is a product of sin. so I can think of better ways of how life should be or what God is about that have nothing to do with evil.

so I don't know if my reason mixed with his has to be bad. I was told to be perfect and so instead of running away from my captivity maybe I should just make it captive. or I figured God has the power to purify me and not I to corrupt he. reguardless we have to be together as that is the simple demand we have always had as far as I can tell. which is the very justification to be a creature.

I know the dangers of mixing myself with the purity that is God. the Buddhist solve this by constantly denying what they are given. the Orthodox deny this by disregarding holy visions and firmly clinging to tradition which in some of their eyes, can not be added to.

so all I can say is cursed are all of those who would dare to love their own spiritual progression more than they love God.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not long ago when I had yet even to begin to scratch the surface of putting into words what I knew which was like a knowing without having any understanding of what I knew as I had no words to explain this knowing to myself ... anyway at that time I was reading everything in search of these words and I happened upon Swedenborg's writings, but for me the God he wrote about was not the one I could give glory to as the God he spoke of was one of weakness to me ... for reason I have known men full of vengeance out of need to show strength, but knowing them I saw through this because I knew this show of strength came out of being weak ... and so I read no further

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
not long ago when I had yet even to begin to scratch the surface of putting into words what I knew which was like a knowing without having any understanding of what I knew as I had no words to explain this knowing to myself ... anyway at that time I was reading everything in search of these words and I happened upon Swedenborg's writings, but for me the God he wrote about was not the one I could give glory to as the God he spoke of was one of weakness to me for reason I have known men full of vengeance out of need to show strength, but knowing them I saw through this because I knew this show of strength came out of being weak ... and so I read no further

in the end, no one can be trusted and everyone is a heretic. it is up to each of us to be with God.

edit:

in a sense I guess that is one reason why so many people bite and devour one another in this world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can totally see swedenborg in a negative light. i'm an anarchist and he was a statesman. God is so jealous that he would smack out of my hand and crush anything that gets in the way of me to him and he to me.

also I still consider myself on a journey ( it will never end). i'm speaking freely but I know that there is no end to the glory of God.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are being defined by this other we are not ... making merchandise of this truth we are is GODS purpose for it is needful to bring us to an understanding of this life we are ....

I understand from where you see ... this lake of fire is not a pleasant place but this other will be swept of like slag when it is no longer needed and only our true self will remain in Him forever :)

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it is most fortunate then that this other never was :D

you better hope it never was. the super-rational is not to be known by the rational.

5,6 pick up sticks.

Num 15:32-36 (YLT)
And the sons of Israel are in the wilderness, and they find a man gathering wood on the sabbath-day, and those finding him gathering wood bring him near unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto all the company, and they place him in ward, for it is not explained what is to be done to him. And Jehovah saith unto Moses, `The man is certainly put to death, all the company stoning him with stones, at the outside of the camp.' And all the company bring him out unto the outside of the camp, and stone him with stones, and he dieth, as Jehovah hath commanded Moses.

never gather crosses to kill thine Lord. see what happens when the Lord acts upon a whim and a joke? things don't turn out right if the murders are willing to obey satan. talk about missing the mark and a man that reveals heaven but in fact is an ugly-ugly.

or this verse is an expression of what happened to Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"you better hope it never was. the super-rational is not to be known by the rational"

"This is the covenant that I will make with them, after those days, says the Lord, putting My Laws into their hearts, and I will inscribe them into their mind," and "Their sins and their lawless acts, I will remember no more."

this other we see ourselves as being a lie and not truth, it having no part in truth, for if it did how could it be forgotten, seeing truth can neither be added to or taken from !

God will send to them a working of delusion, for them to believe what is false,

this delusion on the other hand most certainly can be forgotten, seeing it is something separate/outside of truth, and therefor only exists within a fleshy mind of confusion ... this mind/perception being a mixture of two opposites which bring about a third as a child/thought or perception birthed by these two as in our own thoughts/leaves we cover ourselves with etc

it is this lukewarm mixture being a perception born of a mind of flesh which is spat out and forgotten as something having no life/truth to it other than that we give to it in this breath of a living soul ...

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And he answered and spoke to those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And to him he said, Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with change of raiment.

our garment/raiment being our perception we cover ourselves with ... it being a place from where we see truth/self... our own ( but not our own ) perception by way of our own reasoning between two opposites being a duality and therefor confusion likened unto filthy rags/garments ... it is this other we see ourselves as which is consumed or cast aside/folded up etc

When we reason with GOD we become clean ... we are given clean/change of clothes/thoughts ...

a new perception and new beginning are one and the same truth ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
that was a messed up time. I understand that God does not care about getting some of his people killed. it would be better to be dead anyways. I got nothin to prove to this world or to any soul nor to myself.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"I got nothin to prove to this world or to any soul nor to myself"

And yet we seek to be approved all the same ... a sense of lack whereby all things become of gain

I asked GOD to prove Himself to me twice ... He did ... and still is continuously ... which is dependent on how willing I am to see/believe ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In light of the scriptures death and baptism are one and the same seeing there be two ... both of which are of the soul ...

yeah that makes sense with the stoning thing. covered in water, pelted with stones.

I can't constantly communicate "that good, this good". this step that step this way that way, whatever works.

the nothing to prove I speak of has to do with outside things. that is part of the struggle of why it is harder to be around others than it is to be near God. being a soul gives a special kind of love - a love of the soul and I seek to love God with it.

I like using my natural approval system if it benefits my work to love God. i'm flawed only in the sense that I can't love others like I can love God. I don't take heed to that apostles words that tells me I don't have love for God if I can't love others. I loved God even when I hated him.

you can't fully rid yourself of your flesh but you can integrate it. trying to abide by the rules of others or trying to speak to someone else in an unfamiliar language does not always work out so well.

if someone wanted to be negative about it we could say that most humans are constantly trying to one up each other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can relate to your thoughts in the sense that I too feel trapped by serving two masters ... love and hate to me are the same corrupted emotion when we poses both, seeing they be of judgement/measurement of one over the other ...

I realize that I can not love GOD by my own will which is to say I can not love the truth by my own measure of it in a realm where these to opposites abound in everything because this means I must choose between what I see as good or evil within a circumstance brought about by cause and effect and therefor outside of my control and therefor to serve one I must also serve the other ...

We can not be both an Adam and a Christ which is to say we can not be both a worm of the dust and a Son of the most high ... although in this moment we appear to be and why we are so confused as to where we are ... it being a place of neither here nor there which is why we should not lean on our own understanding ...

A good example of this is am I to love x more than nox because I can relate more to what x writes ... understanding this is all just dialog when it comes down to it ( double entendre ) seeing everything is a work completed and our destiny already established and so who be I if it be already kindled ( to quote our brother who loved those whilst they brutalized him )

Jesus chose not to choose which be a righteous judgement ... we can not love until we become love ... just as we must become the law to keep the law ... or to serve GOD is to let Him serve you ...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it is good that we are working out our salvation. I suspect that each of us is as a star in the heavens, they are all different but they are all the same, not to mention that they all have or do not have their own unique planets. I can't say enough how important it is to know that the Son of God is fully human and fully God.

I see all of creation in the Son. I suppose that is common knowledge. but it's hard to speak of God because he is like dynamically flowing and revealing this and that and then you say not this not that though you know he is. and you say, nay this is the symbol of the holy spirit but then you say nay this is the father, but two make three. but it's like, round and round and round again. I don't know how else to explain it except that God is flowing into himself.

in kabbalah speak, this is ein sof and the sefirot respectively. in this picture is the Trinity.

upload_2017-9-7_5-28-3.png

or another way to say it is that this is the nameless and this is the name and in my own mythology and language and revelation, they are the twins or the angels you see on the ark in the holy of holies. or this is the father and the son.

one reason why the symbols are related to hell is because the name of the measurements of the ark add up to 666. and as you know our God is a consuming fire which is in every way related to the lake of fire. one reason why I often see God symbolized in the feminine is because the primordial reality did not know what evil was, they just knew one anothers beauty.

they also symbolize the two forms of mysticism that I learned from two different people who were attempting to categorize them. a small quote can help to give some insight into this. I think it was also evelyn underhill who spoke in some similar manner of two forms of mysticism.

"Two levels of Divine Unity are described, both paradoxically true; Lower Unity of emanated Creation dependent on God, Higher Unity of illusionary Creation nullified within God."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see it as a perception of Father/spirit and Son/soul being separate ... which then become as two pillars which hold our own house/temple up ... which is being blind to the truth for a time for reason of comparison which is a knowledge of who we are so that we can come to an understanding of this life we are ...

Samson was blind and bound between these two pillars and died bringing them down as Jesus died between two thieves ...

having researched these two following symbolisms I found that these two are prevalent in all religions which the underlying belief is that it is by these two ( knowledge ) they will attain to be a god or with their god having become enlightened/accepted by their own efforts , but Jesus teaches we are GOD and can not add to ourselves by our own reasoning and must come out from between these two ....

good and evil are both thieves which rob us of the truth we are ... but with all things GOD this served/serves His purpose ....

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't get robbed man, when I got jumped by two thugs I kept telling them that I don't got anything on me lol.

they took one of my boots off and I walked home with one boot. they really wanted something from me. well they stole an undivided handkerchief actually, but you can think of it more as my gift to them really. they did manage to rip my shirt up. tsktsk

Last edited:
Upvote 0