Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
U.G. Krishnamurti is a funny guy, have you guys ever heard of him? if you bored maybe you would like, maybe not.

I have only watched the first segment of the video, and he spoke a lot of truth.
...That to take thought in this moment (creates time and space) is to draw on (external) knowledge of/from past/others that projects into the future that enlightenment will come from that knowledge...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I do firmly believe that reality is a tragedy nested in a comedy and all that has been revealed is as nothing compared to what is.

I believe in good actions but I don't care so much for actions that do not lead to life. I have been blessed by many and blessed by none, God alone loves me.

even I am lead astray and it's all for God. I have no use for people to tell me anything and I often rejoice in the goodness they freely give. I don't mind being imperfect, not at all for everything is for his sake. but I don't wanna be evil. I don't think conforming to social standards constitutes goodness. I should treat people well, but that is sometimes hard to judge.

I like the simple world and I wish all the more to have that only thing which I have ever wanted - that which I don't know what it is. I don't understand why sometimes other souls have conflicts with me and I them, I know that i can be me with God and even in my errors I know they all spring out of love for him. life still has mysteries in it and I find that good. there are still things to go through and that is fine too.

but mere human life.... is worthless in and of itself. why my actions would damage others is strange and I wonder what exactly makes a person evil? they tell me it's selfishness and yet a persons very selfishness makes them suffer and their sorrow is an expression of love. I find suffering has great value, it could be a kind of expression of love and sacrifice. but it's not that I want it and neither do I wish to be spoiled by the ease of heaven.

but I do want heaven more than anything and I keep forgetting what the point of this world was. I know it had value, but there is so much value to be had. we have all eternity and infinity. it's nice making a blind soul such as this.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
people will live in the lower heavens until they are willing to embrace God more fully. but I guess like this world, there is a special kind of niceness to it... at least to the worthy parts that will it.

why anyone would want anything but what heaven is is beyond me and why they try to emulate it by repeating it's once done actions feels like a kind of discipline preparing the way to enter the kingdom, just as it was said of the short guy named zachaeus.

The name Zacchaeus is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Zacchaeus is: Clean; pure. In the bible Zacchaeus was a tax collector who became a disciple of Jesus.

the last enemy to be destroyed is death, the death of the image and the death of the self.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the end of the matter, His Love will win you over, as He did with me long ago. And when this happens, you will walk through The Door of the city of The Great King. No longer will you have to stand outside hurling rocks at a King you do not know. On that day you, will understand fully as you have been fully understood. Selflessness is the desire that all make it to heaven without (taking) thought of self or cost to self. This is only possible for those who have already entered through The Door of the city of The Great King, because they are one with The King, and The King is one with them.These are the true sons and daughters (notice, I did not say brother) of The Great King. Even as we speak, that same Door is drawing all men to that city, and for those that enter in, if they look closely at that Door, they will see The Name of The Great King, and that Name is Jesus.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In the end of the matter, His Love will win you over, as He did with me long ago. And when this happens, you will walk through The Door of the city of The Great King. No longer will you have to stand outside hurling rocks at a King you do not know. On that day you, will understand fully as you have been fully understood. Selflessness is the desire that all make it to heaven without (taking) thought of self or cost to self. This is only possible for those who have already entered through The Door of the city of The Great King, because they are one with The King, and The King is one with them.These are the true sons and daughters (notice, I did not say brother) of The Great King. Even as we speak, that same Door is drawing all men to that city, and for those that enter in, if they look closely at that Door, they will see The Name of The Great King, and that Name is Jesus.

I don't mean to seem like an enemy to you in particular but I like being as honest as I can. heck maybe we do have certain similar sentiments more than I first thought. I don't mean to seem like i'm throwing rocks at people. I don't always like how I interact with all others all the time.

I will admit that I get this nagging feeling of always being second best and the child of Gods that is not as loved as his special one. I think that in my entire religion that people are very willing to exalt Jesus above people at the cost of treading upon all others and I can't say that I like that.

but you know, it does lose some of it's validity regardless of the truth of the matter because the same people who act this way are often the ones very willing to despise Gods people and not admit to it or not care. I get absolutely sick of all the creature programming of people, they are beast and not very different from muslims who behead heretics, they just happened to be born in a better part of the world. they are the same kinds of people that if in nazi germany, would have most likely been part of the group of the bad guys. maybe that is me too, I can't know for certain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I want to deeply relate to God with all that I am, but everyone wants to limit me to the person of Jesus. I don't hate Jesus and I don't care at all for peoples tribalistic do's and dont's that make you acceptable to the group... if those things don't seem to meet certain standards due to them being based in what I feel is not a stable enough foundation and building or that it had not been worked on or developed enough thus being composed of the things that happened to be due to the way the world is configured aka to some degree an accidental quality of them. I know I can't 100% speak about how reality is but it is certainly part of how reality is sometimes or on some level.

I think my problem stems from the fact that people are trying to take away humanity in general away from me and replace all of it with one person - Jesus. and further, they treat him like a king, which to this kind of person that I am, is not at all a great thing. I don't reverence authorities, I don't care about caesar at all. I don't love God or bend my knee to him because if not then you get punishment. I don't love God because he is holy in the common sense of how the majority of christians conceive of that idea. they call God just and in their very calling of it to him in my eyes they are calling him unjust.

I think that Jesus is way better than people make him out to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't mean to seem like an enemy to you in particular but I like being as honest as I can. heck maybe we do have certain similar sentiments more than I first thought. I don't mean to seem like i'm throwing rocks at people. I don't always like how I interact with all others all the time.

I will admit that I get this nagging feeling of always being second best and the child of Gods that is not as loved as his special one. I think that in my entire religion that people are very willing to exalt Jesus above people at the cost of treading upon all others and I can't say that I like that.

but you know, it does lose some of it's validity regardless of the truth of the matter because the same people who act this way are often the ones very willing to despise Gods people and not admit to it or not care. I get absolutely sick of all the creature programming of people, they are beast and not very different from muslims who behead heretics, they just happened to be born in a better part of the world. they are the same kinds of people that if in nazi germany, would have most likely been part of the group of the bad guys. maybe that is me too, I can't know for certain.

You are not my enemy. My enemy was defeated once "It is finished" was spoken. Jesus is The Door. If a person enters in through The Door, the old has passed away and all things become new. It is like opening your eyes and seeing things for the first time. This is what is meant by being born anew or born from above. We are in the world but not not of it. The difference is like night and day. Imagine seeing others through His eyes and walking in His love for His creation. Relating to others is easy because of Him in us. Long ago I walked in deep darkness. This causes much suffering. In high school I would take an F when they wanted me to do an oral book report because I was so bound up by darkness and could not relate to people. Today I could probably speak in front of a million people with absolutely nothing prepared. It is by His power that I walk and have my being. You see, the old has passed away(burried 6 feet down) and all things become new. My job is to point to The Door but unless a person enters in by it they will not understand the things I write. The second best thought does not come from The Lord, for you are special in His eyes. The origin of that thought is the only enemy I see in here. Be Blessed and may you consider the words I have spoken(written) in here.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Noxot said:
I want to deeply relate to God with all that I am, but everyone wants to limit me to the person of Jesus. I don't hate Jesus and I don't care at all for peoples tribalistic do's and dont's that make you acceptable to the group... if those things don't seem to meet certain standards due to them being based in what I feel is not a stable enough foundation and building or that it had not been worked on or developed enough thus being composed of the things that happened to be due to the way the world is configured aka to some degree an accidental quality of them. I know I can't 100% speak about how reality is but it is certainly part of how reality is sometimes or on some level.

I think my problem stems from the fact that people are trying to take away humanity in general away from me and replace all of it with one person - Jesus. and further, they treat him like a king, which to this kind of person that I am, is not at all a great thing. I don't reverence authorities, I don't care about caesar at all. I don't love God or bend my knee to him because if not then you get punishment. I don't love God because he is holy in the common sense of how the majority of christians conceive of that idea. they call God just and in their very calling of it to him in my eyes they are calling him unjust.

I think that Jesus is way better than people make him out to be.

I have many thoughts, I guess many others do to. I share many of my thoughts where I think I appropriately can. But though there is certainty about God, and I am sure Yahweh is God, still God is entirely beyond my thoughts. Sure, I think about God, and I do understand concluding the Creator being essential existence is infinite with no limits in anything true of God. I still won't grasp what that infiniteness is. So I can consider the universe is vast. It is beyond what I can really grasp. But it is limited compared to God, who really is unlimited. But the unlimited applies to observing everything on the smallest scale too. And the unlimited is not limited from watching over us, and caring for us, again without limit. So is the Creator's care for the creatures in the creation. But relationship with us is meant. That God is still beyond any of our thoughts, that so much about God can't be understood, makes it hard for us, with our fallen condition, with sinfulness in our lives, to have that relationship.

So Jesus is of great importance to us, showing the love and care of God. But Jesus is to be followed, in what he shows to do. So it is that there are such Christians in churches that don't see Jesus that way, to follow Jesus as such, with saying they have faith, so they are saved. But we can know God more, with seeing Jesus as he really is, to follow Jesus in what he shows to do. That revelation is needed to know God to that extent, though God is way beyond that understanding otherwise, the understanding we need for the relationship is still enough. This is why we needed Jesus, and the restoration is possible, with it possible to no longer live with sinfulness getting in the way.

There is injustice in the world but we are mistaken to credit that to God. We have many responsibilities for the way there is growing curse in this world. This is what there should be repentance from, for us to be doing things for betterment. This is for Christians along with many others to change to.

May you be well. Hopefully you are having a good place to live.

Upvote 0