South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
This is all very interesting having scientists here as we can discuss it all the way through the experiments. I have read reports from scientists that have left CERN which have given me concern for unbelievers and made me more fervent with witnessing to them on my facebook

Last edited:
Reactions: davedajobauk
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ummmmmm .... if you blow up a mass into it's component parts (atomic components)
and insert increasing voids between those parts .... is that not undoing mass ?
No. That just spreads the mass out.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We've been discussing prophesy. Here is an excellent documentary on it

How do you respond to the fact that there have been terribly convinced, terribly earnest people who sincerely thought the "End Times" where imminent at just about every moment of the last 2000 years?

Why are they likely to be right THIS time?

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
e
How do you respond to the fact that there have been terribly convinced, terribly earnest people who sincerely thought the "End Times" where imminent at just about every moment of the last 2000 years?

Why are they likely to be right THIS time?

There are very few that really know their bible. Those that do can explain it to others but not everyone will listen to them. I go by people that have studied their bible for many years to get to the real truth and not those that are led by a particular denomination or doctrine.
Pastor John Hagee has studied his bible for 50 years he is highly intelligent with numerous degrees. I don't go along with all his Republican ideas or getting his members to 'wave their tithes in the air' I ignore that part of him. We have to take out the wheat and throw away the chaff with everyone. Everyone has their gifts for us to be blessed with

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are very few that really know their bible. Those that do can explain it to others but not everyone will listen to them. I go by people that have studied their bible for many years to get to the real truth and not those that are led by a particular denomination or doctrine.
So, is your answer that every previous person claiming imminent End Times didn't know their Bible as well as the people claiming it now? Do I understand you correctly?

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Those that make mistakes yes We had the Jehovahs Witnesses going to the mountains year after year because their teachings and doctrines are in error
They do not believe in a born again experience which precludes them from the gifts of Prophesy and others

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Those that make mistakes yes We had the Johovahs Witnesses going to the mountains year after year because their teachings and doctrines are in error
The do not believe in a born again experience which precludes them from the gifts of Prophesy and
What if the people pushing the current "Woe! End Times!" narrative have made a mistake, too?

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Well it is up to the Christian to discern this - and go by the amount of spirit-filled Christians that take heed to them - they can't all be wrong.
There's another thing we can go by and that is the amount of BLESSINGS the prophet has received from God for He only blesses those that please Him
I don't like naming one person but will for example. Again I mentioned Pastor John Hagee. I know he is far from perfect but I was selling his books 40 years ago in my Christian Book Centre. He was a millionaire then - simply from his books as a top Christian author. He is still a top best- selling author. His has a multi-million $ online ministry and spends millions on Israel and the poor. He doesn't draw from his ministry - he doesn't need to - for his books alone support him. Therefore I believe he is someone to listen to although I do not agree with all of his Republican ideas...and other things. I go long periods where I stop listening to his online sermons as I get annoyed at him! No-one is perfect. We have to discern with the spirit how to progress in our Christian walk. There will always be naysayers to our beliefs but that is all part of our walk with Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This is CERN'S schedule

Machine Development Nov. 4 - 8

Technical Stop Nov. 9 - 13

Recommissioning Beam Nov. 14 - 15

Set up of Ions of Lead Nov. 16 - 19

Collisions Pb + Pb Nov. 20 - Dec. 13
: Full Power 1.15 PeV
collisions of Ions of Lead @ 1,148 TeV (1.15 PeV)

This is the CENTER OF MASS ENERGY of Lead Particles

Highest energy to date is 13 TeV with Protons

Tera = 10 followed by 12 zeros Peta = 10 followed by 15 zeros Collisions of Lead Ions will produce 1,148 TeV, exceeding the 13 TeV from collisions of Protons.

Technical Stop Dec. 14 through end of 2015

My birthday is on Nov 8. Notice how the time of the year is very close.

They may be using that thing to travel back in time so that I was never born....

Only a time traveler can stop another.

But time ends soon. Certain things are just inevitable.... Their trying to stop something will eventually lead to the event. I've seen how paradoxes of time travel work. Nothing we can do but realize we are not in full control of our fate.

Reactions: malvina
Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
My birthday is on Nov 8. Notice how the time of the year is very close.

They may be using that thing to travel back in time so that I was never born....

Only a time traveler can stop another.

But time ends soon. Certain things are just inevitable.... Their trying to stop something will eventually lead to the event. I've seen how paradoxes of time travel work. Nothing we can do but realize we are not in full control of our fate.
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Please share your experiences. I had an online friend that was very much into time travel He believed he could travel through time! and a lot of others do. Now, with Cern, we are looking at it for scientists reckon they will be able to achieve this.

Last edited:
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Please share your experiences. I had an online friend that was very much into time travel He believed he could travel through time! and a lot of others do. Now, with Cern, we are looking at it for scientists reckon they will be able to achieve this.

Thank you! Seriously, I didn't realize it was my bday when I made that post.

All I have is information, one foot at present, the other a few minutes ahead or more in time possibly from a head injury I had when I was young.

I saw a few paradoxes. One time, I saw myself sitting on top of me and my phone turned on but it wasn't. It shocked me so I stood up for a sec and sat in the exact same position, and checked the time on the phone. Did exactly the same thing in the vision. But it was the vision which made me stood up in the first place. It's a classic "looper" but I did not actually go through for an infinite amount of time.

Another paradox is when I heard a voice about the medical condition of my dog I was completely unaware of. A year later, now, I discovered the medical condition of my dog and relayed that information to the past. So now, I realize, it was me. I am tempted to go further with the experiments but somehow, I'm having this ominous feeling about the whole thing. It's scary.

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Thank you! Seriously, I didn't realize it was my bday when I made that post.

All I have is information, one foot at present, the other a few minutes ahead or more in time possibly from a head injury I had when I was young.

I saw a few paradoxes. One time, I saw myself sitting on top of me and my phone turned on but it wasn't. It shocked me so I stood up for a sec and sat in the exact same position, and checked the time on the phone. Did exactly the same thing in the vision. But it was the vision which made me stood up in the first place. It's a classic "looper" but I did not actually go through for an infinite amount of time.

Another paradox is when I heard a voice about the medical condition of my dog I was completely unaware of. A year later, now, I discovered the medical condition of my dog and relayed that information to the past. So now, I realize, it was me. I am tempted to go further with the experiments but somehow, I'm having this ominous feeling about the whole thing. It's scary.
Yes, well these things are scarey at times. The person I mentioned had a brain operation this could be something to with the brain as it is very complex. There are some people with autism that have amazing powers of memory. gifts and insights and it's accepted that there is a lot to the brain that has yet to be discovered. Or you could have a special gift of discernment that can be used by the Lord.
It is important that you keep close to the Him - do you know Him? He will keep you safe from interference from the other side. Satan is cunning and very cruel he will attack people with these special gifts
I pray that Jesus keeps you safe

Last edited:
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes, well these things are scarey at times. The person I mentioned had a brain operation this could be something to with the brain as it is very complex. There are some people with autism that have amazing powers of memory. gifts and insights and it's accepted that there is a lot to the brain that has yet to be discovered. Or you could have a special gift of discernment that can be used by the Lord.
It is important that you keep close to the Him - do you know Him? He will keep you safe from interference from the other side. Satan is cunning and very cruel he will attack people with these special gifts
I pray that Jesus keeps you safe

Thanks for your care! Yes, I know God! Indeed I was attacked by the devil a number of times since childhood. I only began gaining ground in these recent years.

I think when the part of our brain dies, it goes to the "other side" and we develop awareness of the "other side" where time can lose meaning.

Our reality is possibly like a computer program. I know a bit of computer programming. I automate excel spreadsheets in Visual Basic working as a clerk and will do most of an engineer or analyst job in just seconds he or she would normally do the whole day. Part of my method is to set numerical limits in what I deem as nominal with a huge margin - to simplify the code and help keep performance high.

But when that number is exceeded, the program I made will respond in the opposite manner unless I designed the code with error correction.

That is what you could possibly do with CERN. Exceed the very extreme limits in nature to glitch the known laws of physics to make them behave in a manner that is entirely unpredictable. Nature is like computer logic has imposed numerical limits. So far when these limits are exceeded, black holes are created but black holes are still theoretical. We really don't know the outcome of these scientists trying to hack the Universe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Well I think you can be a lot of use for the Lord as you have had this experience He NEEDS people like you at this very special time as a lot of us think we are the Last Days Did you have the attacks prior to your accident or after?
Please keep in touch as we want to discuss Cern as it goes along and you might discern things that we can't - it will be very interesting!
Have you seen the videos on CERN and opening the Abyss? I posted them on another thread

Upvote 0

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. That just spreads the mass out.

I won't argue this point, The THING is, that if you look into the voids, there is no mass
or, in other words (iow) it depends upon the size (area/volume) of your sampling

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well I think you can be a lot of use for the Lord as you have had this experience He NEEDS people like you at this very special time as a lot of us think we are the Last Days Did you have the attacks prior to your accident or after?
Please keep in touch as we want to discuss Cern as it goes along and you might discern things that we can't - it will be very interesting!
Have you seen the videos on CERN and opening the Abyss? I posted them on another thread

Before and After, haha! They've been firing close to my bday. I think they are doing this deliberately at the months of November and December something of Zodiac relevance.

The November/December firing may allude to the Scorpio Zodiac. It may refer to the scorpion-like creature that will be unleashed upon the world to torment mankind.

But I'm not sure if the CERN will cause it. The symbol of gamma rays also looks like a scorpion. It's also possible the prophecy may come a gamma ray burst from space.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
We've been discussing prophesy. Here is an excellent documentary on it

Hi,

Science Hat OFF.

Nice Video.

Religious Hat ON.

Nice Video.

Personal Hat ON.

You have impressed me, with your choice, making me think, that you actually have few if any Theological errors.

Caring Hat ON.

I have not looked at this video for errors, as the last part of it, is so close. I worry though, about how many people do not see that The End Times, may be personal and individual just as God is personal and individual to each of us.
I also do not know.
I do though see, all of this as applying to just the one person, you or me, as well as to see it as applying to the global world and the global universe.
Jesus said, that He did not Know, thus I say, the rest of us don't know, and should not worry, just like the video and The Bible says.

Others Hat ON.

Even though, my faith icon says Catholic, being Roman Catholic does not mean that is all I am, nor am I restricted to being just what they know and say and do.

Personally, I hate the corrections to the Catholic Church, as it hurts me to think that those who lead the world Religiously, do not submit to God as much as they submit to themselves, as evidenced by being corrected from time to time, by God, using people and things like Martin Luther, in Scriptural matters, and Galileo in Science matters.

They who are so right, more right than anyone else, (~85% in Magnitude compared to their nearest Protestant denomination that is 35% correct in magnitude compared to what is Totally correct with God.~) they also are not perfect, and that hurts me, but. But from time to time, God sends people to them, to help them. Faustina, is one of those.

Back to Thread Hat On.
Science Hat back On.

Very nice video at the end. Although I went through it, the end caught my eye as being particularly accurate Biblically. It is long, and to analyze it in length would and will take much time to see if there are any blatant disagreements Biblically, or Science wise. I have not done that yet.

LOVE,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.