Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To be blunt Malvina, I think that the paranoid, illogical and often deluded attitude of 'End timers' and Bible literalists are more likely to drive people away from your religion. No rational person is going to be convinced that CERN is opening up a portal that will release plagues of locust monsters or that CERN is part of an occult conspiracy.

With the odd exception like Dawkins etc, Science has no interest in attacking religion or promoting atheism (or the occult as you claim). To most of us, atheists and Christians alike, trying to expand the boundaries of human knowledge and understand how the world works is a wonderful thing.

Ignorance and denial of science, is one of the top reasons, young people leave their church.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/le/2012/winter/youngleavechurch.html

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The reason young people have left the church is because we are in The New Age which is unbelieving. We have schools and society that has removed Christianity ripped The Ten Commandments from the walls and made it against the law to be a Christian in a lot of cases.

As for CERN only God know what problems they will cause but they are The New World Order that has brought all these modern ideas into effect. There is a lot more to come from the N.W.O. and it is happening all the time.

Regardless of CERN man is destroying himself and I know you don't like to hear this but everything that is happening is according to prophesy. Nothing you say or do can remove God's plan for this world. I only learned about CERN a few months ago but it was already obvious to me - and a great many others! - that the 3rd World War was imminent. Putin went into Syria on the date of the 4th Blood Moon and all the countries named in the bible have been following him.

For me CERN has just been a distraction from the real problems of this world. Young people are without hope and we need to do all we can to help them find hope for mankind before they follow the paths of many and resort to suicide
CERN is interesting but they cannot cause anymore damage to society than is already happening

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The reason young people have left the church is because we are in The New Age which is unbelieving. We have schools and society that has removed Christianity ripped The Ten Commandments from the walls and made it against the law to be a Christian in a lot of cases.

As for CERN only God know what problems they will cause but they are The New World Order that has brought all these modern ideas into effect. There is a lot more to come from the N.W.O. and it is happening all the time.

Regardless of CERN man is destroying himself and I know you don't like to hear this but everything that is happening is according to prophesy. Nothing you say or do can remove God's plan for this world. I only learned about CERN a few months ago but it was already obvious to me - and a great many others! - that the 3rd World War was imminent. Putin went into Syria on the date of the 4th Blood Moon and all the countries named in the bible have been following him.
For me CERN has just been a distraction from the real problems of this world. Young people are without hope and we need to do all we can to help them find hope for mankind before they follow the paths of many and resort to suicide

CERN is interesting that's all! they cannot cause anymore damage to society than is already happening

Wrong.

If you want to know why many young people are leaving religion, this is what you do; you ask them.

Of course, if you don't want to hear their answer, because it doesn't appeal to you, it does help to pretend to read their mind and make up another reason.

There happens to be a strong correlation between education levels and lack of religious beliefs. Education, is the Kryptonite of fundamentalists beliefs.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
1508975_10153667949551605_6203923489644877083_n.png

Reactions: florida2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.