Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think rainy days are God's way of saying have a rest. Many people don't celebrate his Sabbaths, which is why there's no rest for the wicked, and there's deserts.
Also when the rainbows come out, be thankful He didn't flood the world all over again.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been lucky on most days that it has rained this year - I didn't have to work!
I like to, as the above stated, sit by the window with blanket, hot tea/hot chocolate, and a movie. :hrelax:
Sometimes gaming. Reading His word is something I do everyday. :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I used to like hot chocolate till one day I drank one and it was full of ants. They were attracted to the sugar. And I read the list of ingredients, and it had cornflour or maize starch in it. I'm like what? I'm drinking filler/flour???

So now my hot drink of choice is lemon and ginger tea.

Just some useless information you might need for a rainy day..

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I used to like hot chocolate till one day I drank one and it was full of ants. They were attracted to the sugar. And I read the list of ingredients, and it had cornflour or maize starch in it. I'm like what? I'm drinking filler/flour???

Starch is a thickener, not a filler. It is to make the beverage thicker and creamier.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

:aarh: That's like... straight out of a horror movie!

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
walking in the rain can be quite fun and enjoyable except for the wet shoes part. it made me feel a childish joy thus I highly recommend it. and it makes your hair softer too.

I would do the normal kinds of things I do except I can't shoot my bow... so reading, forums or other internet typing medium, youtube, netflix, music, or maybe some kind of video game. i'm not extroverted so I prefer to live in my cave and keep to myself. but in general i try to be with things that have some kind of spiritual significance to them. though the line between spiritual and vanity is a very fine one sometimes, depending on what you need.

oh yeah and inner reflection and whatnot. can't forget the importance of trying to be more than what you have and wondering why you are even in this world and why you keep repeating the same kinds of mistakes and what can you do to make life worth existing in. or wondering how the world is ever going to stop destroying themselves by simply conforming to what is. or wondering why everyone seems to want love and yet how hard it seems to just love and be loved in the ways you want. such thinking is like being in the presence of God, if only very slightly...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It started raining right as we closed up work last night and stepped outside. I cant help but have a feeling of joy when it rains, even if I hear someone saying "oh no! Not rain!"
I don't even mind driving in the rain usually. ^_^
I had "singing in the rain" song in my head on the drive home. ^_^

Upvote 0