Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The subject of the 2 witnesses has remained such a mystery, but not because it is this intricate puzzle that needs to be articulately assembled. It is actually very simple, yet has remained a mystery because it has been veiled. 3 messages that have been hidden in scripture for more than 2500 years.

Understanding the olive branch:

Paul speaks to the Gentiles

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then,“Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off.

Above you see that some branches (Jews) were broken off from the holy tree for their unbelief. Then in their place Gentiles or wild olives/or olive trees were grafted in among them. We can understand that a tree cannot be grafted in the place of a branch.

23And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Contextually we can see that only a branch can be cut out off of a wild olive tree. A tree can’t be cut out of a tree. Each person represents an individual branch.

What are 2 things we can we gather from Romans 11:16-25

#1 there are not 2 olive trees that will be saved. There is no Jewish and Gentile Church described here. You are either grafted into the “Jewish olive tree”, as a spiritual descendant of Abraham, or you will be judged as an individual branch on the wild olive tree.

#2 a branch represents an individual person. If a Gentile believes in the Lord Jesus, he is a branch broken off his wild olive tree , and grafted into the holy Jewish tree…a spiritual descendant of Abraham.

Once again, we must understand that there are not a Jewish Church and a Gentile Church. If we Gentiles are saved, We are spiritual descendants of Abraham…period. You are either grafted into that natural (holy Jewish) olive tree, or you stay on the wild olive tree and will be judged however the Lord judges you. This is the symbolism Paul explains in Romans 11.

The 2 witnesses are 2 olive branches (2 individuals) and likely 2 Gentiles.

In Zechariah 4:14 it is a clear match to Revelation 11:4. The 2 olive branches (individual believers) are the 2 “Sons of oil” that Stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Another thing lost in most English translations is that it doesn’t actually translate as “2 anointed ones” it translates as “2 sons of oil”

Darby translates closer to what Hebrew means

Zechariah 4:12-14

12And I answered again, and said to him: What are the two olive branches, that are by the two golden beaks, in which are the funnels of gold? 13And he spoke to me, saying: Knowest thou not what these are? And I said: No, my lord. 14And he said: These are two sons of oil who stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

If you research, this it is easily found. Just look at the footnotes for the verse. The 2 olive branches are the 2 sons of oil, and are 2 Gentiles, as we can conclude from Romans 11:16-25

The truth is we don’t know if Zechariah saw olives or olive trees. The immediate translation for the word זֵיתִ֖ים in Zechariah 4:3 is olives. In the immediate context olive trees makes more sense, but having a peculiar familiarity with this subject, I believe it is olives on branches only. Similar to what the National emblem of Israel shows.

israeilj national emblem - Google Search

View attachment 327378

https://www.amazon.com/Olives-Garli...keywords=israeli+olives&qid=1675262030&sr=8-5

Above is a can of olives, not a can of olive trees. The first word on the right is olives. זֵיתִ֖ים

The Latin vulgate says olives

The Reina Valera (old one) says olives

Wycliffe Bible says olives

Zechariah 4:2-3

2 And he seide to me, What seest thou? And Y seide, Y saiy, and lo! a candilstike al of gold, and the laumpe therof on the heed therof, and seuene lanternes therof on it, and seuene vessels for to holde oyle to the lanternes, that weren on the heed therof.
3 And twei olyues there onne, oon of the riythalf `of the laumpe, and `an other on the left half therof.

11 And Y answeride, and seide to hym, What ben these tweyne olyues on the riythalf of the candilstike, and at the lift-half therof?
12 And Y answeryde the secounde tyme, and seide to hym, What ben the tweyne eeris, ether ripe fruyt, of olyues, that ben bisidis the twei bilis of gold, in whiche ben oile vesselis of gold?
13 And he seide to me, and spak, Whether thou woost not what ben these thingis?
14 And Y seide, No, my lord. And he seide, These ben twei sones of oile of schynyng, whiche stonden nyy to the lordli gouernour of al erthe.

And Revelation 11:3-4

3 And Y schal yyue `to my twey witnessis, and thei schulen prophesie a thousynde daies two hundrid and sixti, and schulen be clothid with sackis.
4 These ben tweyne olyues, and twei candilstikis, and thei stonden in the siyt of the Lord of the erthe.

Whether it is olive trees or olives in Revelation 11:4 is really a moot issue. The truth is, that is just a reference back to Zechariah 4:

Zechariah 4 is the first biblical message to 1 of the 2 witnesses. Nothing in Zechariah 4 occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message. I know you’ve heard what’s passed down and perhaps what commentary’s bring but I come with a different perspective

Another thing added in translation is in Revelation 11:3

Revelation 11:3 Greek Text Analysis

The word power is not in that verse. It just isn’t there. It is

“And I will give my 2 witnesses” or “and I will give unto my 2 witnesses” the former obviously makes more sense.

“And I will give my 2 witnesses”
In the same way Moses was instructed by The Lord("strike the rock"), so will it be with The Two Witnesses." Are not my words like fire" The" Fire" is The Lord's, and what they will do or not do is The Lord's. All Honor Glory and Praise belong to The Lord, and The Lord alone. "And My Glory I give to no other" And yet He will be Glorified through them, and others during this time.

• Informative
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Happygolucky?

Jan 9, 2023
California
✟33,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether Zechariah saw olives on branches like a direct translation would suggest, as the 1380 Wycliffe Bible translates. Or even the Latin Vulgate, It really doesn’t matter.

It doesn’t matter, because the 2 witnesses are the 2 sons of oil, or 2 individual believers. And Zechariah 4 represents the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses.

There are many different theories on the identity of the 2 witnesses. Here is what will come to be known in the not so distant future. Zechariah 4 represents the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses.

In Zechariah 3:8 Joshua the high priest and his friends are a symbol of people to come at a future time. Zerubbabel is at the feet of Joshua and he is a symbolic representation of 1 of the 2 witnesses, while Joshua is a symbol of the Lord Jesus.

Zechariah 3:8

‘Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you—indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the [fn]Branch.

Zerubabbel is at the feet of Joshua, and he symbolizes 1 of the 2 witnesses. This is why 2 verses later, the angel rouses Zechariah to a vision of a lampstand etc. This Vision represents the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, or actually to 1 of the 2 witnesses. It is the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses. You can try and interpret the message as you will, but understand this is a message to one individual.

The vision of the Lampstand etc. = “not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit” says the Lord. To one of the 2 witnesses.

Yes the 7 Lamps represent the 7 Spirits of the Lord, Revelation 4:5. The olive branches and olives represent the 2 sons of oil Zechariah 4:12-14 The oil represents the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and the Lampstand one of the 2 sons of oil, as per Revelation 11:4, but it is all incidental. Because Zechariah 4:2-3 represents the word of the Lord to one of the 2 witnesses. Again, nothing in Zechariah 4, occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message.

As simply as can be put

Zechariah 4:2-6 is a message to one of the 2 witnesses (who Zerubbabel symbolizes as per Zechariah 3:8)

2He said to me, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold with its bowl on the top of it, and its seven lamps on it with seven spouts belonging to each of the lamps which are on the top of it; 3also two olive trees by it, one on the right side of the bowl and the other on its left side.”

4Then I said to the angel who was speaking with me saying, “What are these, my lord?5So the angel who was speaking with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.”6Then he said to me, “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of hosts

Just as Joshua the high priest is symbolic of Jesus in Zechariah 3, and 6, Zerubbabel is symbolic of 1 or the 2 witnesses in Zechariah 4.
Joshua himself never physically stood before the Angel of the Lord in burnt clothes with satan at his right hand. And nothing in Zechariah 4 occurred at that time either, It is a symbolic representation of things which would occur at a later date.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will give power unto my two witnesses-two candlesticks-, and they shall prophesy...these have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy(now is the time of GOD's Judgment, not evangelization): and they have power over waters(over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Now, now, the plagues against all nations have already begun,
and also GOD's indignation and WRATH, upon all the nations there will be only and only strong punishments, only and only tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, not only of the Gentile, but also of the Jewish people.

The Judgment shall sit, and the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the Kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The Kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. The nations will be angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. Without are dogs(dogs? Isaiah 56:10-12), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Who is worthy to reach the next world - the Kingdom of GOD, Luke 20:35-36 - that shall be established in this current millennium by the Power of the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD and is selfexecuting.

Our Lord JESUS revealed us that "while the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept" althought all had lamps. You know, the lamp is the Word of GOD. But JESUS also revealed that lamp alone is not enough, it's necessary also to have oil, by allegory it means to have the holy Spirit. In other words, if we analyze more deeply the sense of the words expressed by JESUS, the letter of the Word of GOD alone -the lamp- is not enough for salvation if it is not mixed with the oil-holy Spirit. JESUS said - John 7:38-39: 38 He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him - as Scripture has said - should receive)...

Why did all the virgins sleep? Paul Apostle prophesied saying: 2 Timothy 3:1 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. Paul was not speaking of the perilous environment that exists out of the Church, but within the Church of the end times, as is written in the verses 2 to 5, and he recommend: From such turn away. 2Timothy 4:v.3-4: 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The above pictures shown to the Apostle Paul of the Churches of the last times is very terrible, and explain the why many have not oil and why all slumbered and slept. Well, whoever is awake and has lamp and oil needs to wake up the brothers by a strong cry, a shout, for the bridegroom comes, in fact He is arriving and all must go out to meet Him, it is already midnight, it's necessary a wonderful and joyous awakening among GOD's people.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen.

Upvote 0

Happygolucky?

Jan 9, 2023
California
✟33,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I say that nothing In Zechariah 4 happened during the second temple era it is true. When the exiles returned to Judah and Jerusalem, after the proclamation made in the first year of Cyrus around 539 BC, it was Sheshbazzar who was appointed as governor/prince of Judah.

Ezra 1:8

8and Cyrus, king of Persia, had them brought out by the hand of Mithredath the treasurer, and he counted them out to Sheshbazzar, the leader of Judah.

In Zechariah 4:9 we are told that Zerubbabel laid the foundation of “this house”

Zechariah 4:9

9“The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.

However biblically we know that Sheshbazzar, not Zerubbabel was credited to laying the foundation of the second temple. As soon as you realize Zechariah 4:9 is not speaking of the second temple then you must admit it speaks of something else.

Ezra 5:14-16

14Also the gold and silver utensils of the house of God which Nebuchadnezzar had taken from the temple in Jerusalem and brought them to the temple of Babylon, King Cyrus took them from the temple of Babylon and they were given to one whose name was Sheshbazzar, whom he had appointed governor. 15And he said to him, “Take these utensils, go and deposit them in the temple in Jerusalem, and have the house of God rebuilt in its place.” 16Then that Sheshbazzar came and laid the foundations of the house of God in Jerusalem; and from then until now it has been under construction and it is not yet completed.’

This is why Sheshbazzar is given credit for laying the foundation of the second temple. Because he was the governor at the time of the laying of the foundation.

Often times you will see commentaries suggesting that Sheshbazzar was Zerubbabel but he was not. Ezra was a scribe and he knew the difference between Zerubbabel and Sheshbazzar. The commentaries are an effort to try and make sense of Zechariah 4:9, when in fact Zechariah 4:9 does not speak of the second temple. If there is any doubt that Zerubbabel didn’t touch the foundation of the second temple, it is very clear in literal translations through Ezra 3. Based on this, we know that the “this house” in Zechariah 4:9 speaks of something entirely different than the second temple.

So, what does Zechariah 4:9 speak of if Sheshbazzar was credited with laying the foundation? And if we can see that Zerubbabel didn’t touch the foundation of the second temple in Ezra 3, what is it? Once you realize this, you can see that Zechariah 4 is not speaking about the second temple era. Then you can see that the building in Zechariah 4 is not physical building.

In Zechariah 4:10 there is no plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel. It is a stone with tin, that the 7 Spirits (eyes) of the Lord see.

Isaiah 1:25

25And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:

1 Peter 2:4-6

4And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by people, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, 5you also, as living stones, [j]are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6For this is contained in [k]Scripture:

“BEHOLD, I AM LAYING IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE,

AND THE ONE WHO BELIEVES IN [l]HIM WILL NOT BE [m]PUT TO SHAME.”

The stone with tin is symbolic just as Zechariah 3 is. It is a living stone with impurities/alloy/tin that the 7 Spirits of the Lord see.

Zechariah 4:10 Lexicon: "For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel-- these are the eyes of the LORD which range to and fro throughout the earth."

Zechariah 4:10 lexicon above shows the Hebrew words for plummet

The 2 words translated ^^^^^^ as plummet are actually a stone and tin/alloy/dross

But the Hebrew word for plummet is

Or

It is not tin, which is not native to Israel and it is not a really heavy metal such as lead. Zechariah 4:10 does not describe physical building.

Zechariah 4:7-10 are often omitted when people develop theories on the 2 witnesses. But they are an essential part of the message to 1 of the 2 witnesses.

Just as the stone mentioned in Zechariah 3:9 with the 7 eyes (7 Spirits of the Lord) is symbolic of the Cornerstone. Well, so is the stone and tin in Zechariah 4:10, 11 verses later, symbolic of a living stone.

9‘For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it,’ declares the LORD of hosts, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Above is the Cornerstone with the 7 Spirits of the Lord upon it

Joshua is also symbolically referred to as the Branch in Zechariah 3 and 6. It is a title of Messiah.

Isaiah 11:1-5

1Then a shoot will spring from the stemof Jesse,

And a Branch from his roots will bearfruit.

2The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him,

The spirit of wisdom and understanding,

The spirit of counsel and strength,

The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

Revelation 5:6

6And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.

Sound familiar ^^ see Zechariah 4:10 and 3:9

Zechariah 4:10

d]But these seven (lamps from vision in 4:2-3) will rejoice when they see the [e]plumb line (tin and stone) in the hand of Zerubbabel—they are the eyes of the LORD roaming throughoutthe earth.”

The 7 eyes and the 7 lamps are synonymous. They both represent the 7 Spirits of the Lord.

Revelation 4:5

5Out from the throne *came flashes of lightningand sounds and peals of thunder. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are [c]the seven spirits of God;

Just as the stone with 7 eyes in before Joshua in Zechariah 3:9 is symbolic. So it is with the stone and tin “in the hand” of Zerubbabel in Zechariah 4:10, That the 7 Spirits (eyes) of the Lord see. It is a living stone, with tin/alloy which is figurative of sin. He is symbolically preparing a living stone for the building of a spiritual temple, and preparing to remove the dross, (by proclaiming Jesus) so that this stone may be used for building

Do you actually believe Joshua the high priest physically stood before the Lord with satan at his right hand? With a stone having 7 eyes upon it, before him? Surely not, and If not, then why would you believe Zerubbabel has a stone with tin in his hand. Especially in light of Zechariah 3:8 where we are told there is symbolism

Now listen, Joshua the highpriest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you—indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the [fn]Branch.

Ephesians 2:20-22

20having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, 21in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, 22in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

It did take a something extra to “unveil” the true meaning of Zechariah 4. It is the first biblical message to 1 of the 2 witnesses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Excellent post. John Apostle in his 3rd epistle said unto the wellbeloved Gaius: "v.4 - I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in Truth. --> I believe you seek to do the same as our ancient brother Gaius of the primitive Church of the Lord, from whom John give us a wonderful testimony.

To confirm what you said, I would like to post a message posted in another site according your interpretation above. Here goes: About Revelation 12: 14-17: -

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (1260 days or three years and half-42months), from the face of the serpent. The TWO WINGS OF GREAT EAGLE are the Old and New Testaments-the Word of GOD - and the Word is GOD; and GOD said: I will give Power unto my two witnesses (two Candlesticks-two Churches for now), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (Why clothed in sackcloth? --> Because will be a time of great persecution by the Beast of sea first-Revelation 13:4-10- for 1260 days - three years and half-42 months - , it will be a similar fact as we can see in Esther 3:7 to 15 and 4:1 to 17. Chapters 5 to 10 is very important to read too).

These are the two olive trees
(SOURCE OF OIL FOR THE TWO CANDLESTICKS), and the two candlesticks (TWO CHURCHES - JEWISH CHURCH AND GENTILE CHURCH - BOTH ARE IN ONE BODY OF CHRIST) standing before the God of the earth. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood(waters mean, peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15) and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony(after 1260 days-the FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK), the BEAST that ascendeth out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT(THE MAN BEAST OF THE EARTH LIKE A LAMB WITH TWO HORNS-i.e. TWO KINGDOMS-HE SPEAKS AS DRAGON-HE IS THE RED DRAGON, A FALSE MESSIAH, AN ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST MESSIAH-JOHN 5:V.43-47 COMBINED WITH REVELATION 13:V.11-18) he shall make WAR against them(AGAINST THE TWO CHURCHES-THE BODY OF CHRIST), and shall OVERCOME THEM, and kill them -Revelation 9: v.1-3: - (THE CHURCH WILL BE COMPLETELY WITHOUT ACTION, NEUTRALIZED BY THE RED DRAGON, THE ANGEL OF ABYSS, ACTUALLY A FORMER CHERUB),
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw A STAR fall from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM(AND TO STAR) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And HE(THE STAR) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the SUN AND THE AIR WERE(WILL BE) DARKNED by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given Power, as the scorpions of the earth have Power. ---> verse 11- And they have a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddom.(HERE THE PERIOD OF THE 2ND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK) REVELATION 12:v.15-17 15 And the serpent -the red Dragon- cast out of his MOUTH water as a flood after the woman-THE CHURCH-, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. (was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months). And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints.

And the earth-THE RESTAURED 12 TRIBES OF ISRFAEL-the 144K- helped(will help) the woman, and the earth(the restaured Israel-the 144K-12 tribes) opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the (red)Dragon-the Jewish false messiah- cast out of his MOUTH.
17 And the Dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make WAR with the REMNANT of her seed, which keep the commandments of GOD, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. - The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10 -

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. the Day 1335, the wonderful, and glorious, and indescribable Day 1335 - 75 days after the END of the 2nd half of the last week, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27. Yes, blessed is he. Amen

The War is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity. THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?

Similarity between the Red Sea and the Red Dragon. https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...ng-by-the-red-sea-and-by-the-red-dragon.2439/

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen
Nice try, but:
"And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth (Rev. 11:10)."

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Nice try, but:
"And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who live on the earth (Rev. 11:10)."

Not as two literal prophets, but many with the anointing as prophets...

See, the final identifying factor is that these two witnesses are also called the two Prophets (verse 10). Who are the Prophets of God today? Not in the Old Testament, but who are the New Testament Prophets? ..Again, clearly, those of the Church is the only Holy prophets of God today.

1st Corinthians 12:28
  • "And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healing, helps, governments, diversities of tongues."
Ever since the Holy Spirit was poured out at Pentecost, the Lord's servants of the New Covenant Church go forth prophesying (Acts 2:17). Whenever the Church declares the Word that the future holds everlasting life for the servants of God, an inheritance from above, and it holds judgment for those who do not believe, they are prophesying. Whenever they prophesy Jesus will someday return on the clouds of Glory to rapture the Church and wipe away all tears, they are prophesying God's Word. To prophesy in the broad sense means to be a messenger of God to declare His Word, or be a 'mouth piece.' In certain senses it means to declare God's Word by foretelling what God has in store in the future. And that is exactly what the Church does in it's testimony. It prophesies of God's Word of deliverance, judgment, inheritance, and Christ's coming.
It is true that there is the particular 'office' of a prophet in the Church, but in the general sense, all believers are prophets in that they are messengers to deliver God's Word. All through the scripture God calls those of the Church His prophets. This is implied also in God's warning us to 'beware of false prophets,' as opposed to true prophets (those with His testimony). You see, in one sense all true Christians today are prophets of God, declaring what shall be.

Joel 2:28
  • "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"
Acts 2:16-18
  • "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
  • And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
  • And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"
All True Christians are made prophets able to declare God's Word by the anointing of the Holy Spirit poured out at Pentecost. This was the fulfillment of that which was prophesied in Joel. That which was a mystery before was made known. That the Gentiles in the New Testament Church dispensation would be prophets unto God and have truth revealed unto them.

Ephesians 3:5
  • "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto His Holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit."
All of us who are messengers declaring God's Word are prophets. When God declares to his servants the prophets, he's declaring to the Church. Whether through the Bible by the Spirit, or before the Bible was complete by angels or from a burning Bush. When we bear witness to God's Word, we are prophesying just as the prophets of old did. They took what God told them, and they bore witness to it to His people. If we do it faithfully 'from' the innerrant Word of God, we are faithful (to God) prophets. If we do it unfaithfully or deceitfully, then we are false prophets. To put it simply, a faithful Prophet declares God's Word from God's mouth faithfully.

The consistency of all these things paints a glorious picture of God's prophecy. These two candlesticks are the Church, the light of the world, the true witnesses to the testimony of Christ who stand before the God of all the Earth. Just as when Jesus sent the 70 out by two, He said rejoice not in this power, but rejoice that your names were written in Heaven. In Luke 10:21 God said that the Father was Lord of Heaven and Earth, and this is the God of all the earth that all true believers stand before. Indeed, who except the true witnesses could stand before the God of all the earth and not be consumed? For they are those clothed in the righteousness of Christ.

When we study all the pertinent facts carefully, I believe that we can come to no other conclusion but that the two Candlesticks, Witnesses, Prophets, and Olive trees are the Church. They all fit interchangeably as a sign illustrating God's people. Like a gigantic Biblical picture puzzle, every piece fits perfectly. This is how we know we have come to real truth, as inconsistency is the hallmark of error.

Olive tree = Church (Romans 11)
Candlestick = Church (Revelation 1)
Witnesses = Church (Acts 1)
Prophets = Church (Rev 1)
I'd say this is pretty conclusive evidence. We've seen clear scripture which supports the candlestick, Olive Tree, Witnesses, and Prophets, are all used in scripture as representations of the Church. We've seen Biblical evidence that God uses the number two, and specifically, two witnesses, to illustrate a confirmation of that which is true. It is the true Church of God that is sent forth with power to witness in truth (as the 12 Apostles were sent out two by two). By contrast, there are no scriptures which say that the olive tree is Moses, or that it is Elijah, or that candlesticks symbolize enoch or the two covenants. That fact alone means that such personal interpretations are purely speculation by some theologians. In other words, it is not something which is actually declared, or which stands upon solid scripture.

The overview of verse four is that God gave power to these two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days in mourning. This is a symbolic picture of the indivisible Church as it has been given the power to testify for this length of time. Moreover, so that there is no confusion about these being literally two men, God also enlightens us that these are the two olive trees and two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And that word standing is again the Greek word [histemi] illustrating they are able to stand with God by the support of Christ. They 'stand' before God and give assent to His will, His Word, and His purpose, because they are made righteous in Christ. We have our consistent and Biblical understanding of this imagery. These witnesses are a representation of God's Church, and specifically in this context, God's 'true Church' not the external covenant Church. They are those who are 'standing before the God of the earth,' importing that they were strengthened in Christ, faithful messengers who adhere to His cause and testimonies.

Selah!

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice try, but:
Thanks by your reply. Yes, but these are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. The testimony of the two candlesticks will really torment those who live on the earth, but more precisely in the country from where will rise up the Man Beast of the earth, who has two horns(represent two kingdoms) like a lamb (actually a false lamb, a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah), and he spake as a dragon.

But the two olive trees -the Old and New Testaments - are the source of oil -the Holy Spirit, and God of the earth - and the two candlesticks will receive power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy((now is the time of GOD's Judgment, not evangelization):: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. And when they shall have finished their testimony(in the first half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:27), the (MAN) Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them(against the two candlesticks), and shall overcome them, and (will) kill them. How? Well, he had (will have) power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name. THESE THINGS OR SATANIC EVENTS MUST HAPPEN IN THIS CURRENT DECADE - 2020 - 2030.

Get ready

Upvote 0

Happygolucky?

Jan 9, 2023
California
✟33,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 4:12-14

12 And I answered the second time and said unto him, What are the two olive-branches which are beside the two golden tubes that empty the gold out of themselves?

13 And he spoke to me, saying, Knowest thou not what these are? And I said, No, my lord.

14 And he said, These are the two sons of oil, that stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

The 2 olive branches are the 2 sons oil which stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Revelation 11:4

4These are the two olive trees (ἐλαῖαι ) and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

The 2 ἐλαῖαι and 2 lampstands are 2 sons of oil that stand before the Lord of all the earth.

The Geeek word ἐλαῖαι

Again Zechariah 4-14

14 And he said, These are the two sons of oil, that stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 11:4

4These are the two olive trees (ἐλαῖαι ) and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

In all simplicity we can see that the 2 sons of oil that stand before the Lord of all the earth are the 2 ἐλαῖαι and 2 lampstands that stand before the Lord of all the earth.

They are synonymous

2 olive branches = 2 sons of oil

2 sons of oil = 2 ἐλαῖαι and 2 lampstands

enter the word ἐλαῖαι into a translation to English and it is oil.

The 2 olive branches Zechariah 4:12

Are the 2 sons of oil Zechariah 4:14

Which are the 2 ἐλαῖαι (oils/olives/olive trees) and lampstands

The problem is with the word ἐλαῖαι is it is a suspect translation. Clearly it is a reference to Zechariah 4:14 and the 2 sons of oil. But in early Bible translations such as the Latin vulgate, Wycliffe1380, the first Spanish bible it is not olive tree but “olives”. In any modern translate search engines it is generally oil.

Google Translate

Google Translate

These are the 2 oils ^^^^^

The thing is, we know Revelation 11:4 is a reference back to Zechariah 4. Which I do know is actually the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses. He is 1 person and not a group of people.

Additionally we know that Romans 11:17-25 teaches that there is no Gentile Church. If the wild olive tree (Gentile nations) were in good standing, then there would be no reason to cut branches off and graft them into Israel (holy olive tree). We Gentiles are branches cut off the wild olive tree and grafted into Israel. There’s only one good olive tree and that is the one that represents Israel, because of Christ. That is the message of the olive branch in Romans 11:17-25. You must be as a branch cut off of your Gentile tree and grafted in as a spiritual descendant of Abraham through faith in Christ. At which point you are grafted in among the Jews.

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree,

• Agree
Reactions: One Son
Upvote 0

Happygolucky?

Jan 9, 2023
California
✟33,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I mentioned that there are 3 biblical messages to one of the 2 witnesses it is true. Zechariah 4 is the first biblical message which took something extra to unveil. The second message however is more transparent though generally interpreted incorrectly.

This particular message was received by Haggai the prophet on the 24th day of the 9th month. It was delivered on the same day but more than 2500 years later. Although this date had no significance in 520 BC, more than 350 years later it became the eve of the cleansing and rededication of the temple. It is where the lampstand miraculously burned with little oil for 8 days straight. It is now celebrated as the feast of dedication. Below is a message to the lampstand and olive branch, a son of oil.

Haggai 2:20-23

Then the word of the LORD came a second time to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the month, saying, 21Speak to Zerubbabel governor of Judah, saying, ‘I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. 22And I will overthrow the thrones of kingdoms and destroy the power of the kingdoms of the [v]nations; and I will overthrow the chariots and their riders, and the horses and their riders will go down, every one by the sword of another.’ 23‘On that day,’ declares the LORD of armies, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel, son of Shealtiel, My servant,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will make you like a [w]signet ring, for I have chosen you,’” declares the LORD of armies.

We know that the prophecy above remains unfulfilled. The writer of Hebrews (around 65 AD) quoted the book of Haggai as an unfulfilled event. This writer has informed us the the Lord has yet to shake both the heavens and the earth. He compares the earthly to the heavenly, the physical to the spiritual. Just as there was construction on a physical temple, so we also are building a spiritual temple. As we must conclude this remains unfulfilled because of Hebrews 12:25-27, we then must admit that this Zerubbabel is a symbol. He is a symbol or type of 1 of the 2 witnesses. Not a king and high priest but merely a governor of Judah. After this shaking the witnesses receive power. This is not the time of the prophesying in sackcloth yet. Revelation 11:3 says nothing of giving power in the Greek. Only “And I will give my 2 witnesses”.
Power is given after the overthrow

Hebrews 12:25-27

25See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns us from heaven. 26And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN.” 27This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Above is a quote of the book of Haggai which is the final shaking. However, there are 2 separate and distinct shakings in the book of Haggai. The first seems to represent a war to some degree, wherein the power of nations are overthrown. This comes, perhaps sooner than some may think.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Thanks by your reply. Yes, but these are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. The testimony of the two candlesticks will really torment those who live on the earth, but more precisely in the country from where will rise up the Man Beast of the earth, who has two horns(represent two kingdoms) like a lamb (actually a false lamb, a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah), and he spake as a dragon.

But the two olive trees -the Old and New Testaments - are the source of oil -the Holy Spirit, and God of the earth - and the two candlesticks will receive power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy((now is the time of GOD's Judgment, not evangelization):: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. And when they shall have finished their testimony(in the first half of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:27), the (MAN) Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them(against the two candlesticks), and shall overcome them, and (will) kill them. How? Well, he had (will have) power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Beast, or the number of his name. THESE THINGS OR SATANIC EVENTS MUST HAPPEN IN THIS CURRENT DECADE - 2020 - 2030.

Get ready
According to the Bible, a beast is a kingdom (Dan. 7:23) and a horn is a king (Rev. 17:12), not a kingdom. And the two olive trees and two lampstands are two prophets (Rev. 11:10).

Upvote 0

Second Time is the Charm

Feb 17, 2023
The South
✟14,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; and so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way. These have the power to shut up the sky, so that rain will not fall during the days of their prophesying; and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with every plague, as often as they desire (Rev. 11:3–6).

Two olive trees = the two anointed ones, who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth (Zec. 4:14)

Two lampstands = two churches (Rev. 1:20)

Fire = light, truth, etc.

Avraham & Sarah's arrival in Jerusalem: February 25, 2022

The start of Avraham & Sarah's prophesying in Jerusalem: February 28, 2022

Avraham & Sarah prophesy no rain in Jerusalem: July 21, 2022

No rain in Jerusalem since: March 25, 2022

Jerusalem March 2022 Historical Weather Data (Israel) - Weather Spark

First case of monkeypox in US: May 18, 2022

A Massachusetts Man Is Infected With Monkeypox

Aren't these two people too early to show up in the grand scheme of things? Aren't both witnesses suppose to be two men? Also, I don't think these are the Two Witnesses as they haven't turned any water into blood or strike the earth with plagues. I also checked the weather data in Jerusalem for 2022 and it rained in October, November and December of 2022:

I'm hoping the two witnesses will be Enoch and Elijah, but I don't really know.

Also, why did you add a link for a monkeypox case?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
According to the Bible, a beast is a kingdom (Dan. 7:23) and a horn is a king (Rev. 17:12), not a kingdom. And the two olive trees and two lampstands are two prophets (Rev. 11:10).
Sorry, I think that what you posted is a little evasive, but leave it there, why to waste time trying to guess and speculate and write lies, isn't it?

Lost Witness
Lost Witness
The Holy Spirit cannot be younger than anyone or anything as he's eternal, he has no beginning thusly cannot be younger than anything. // GOD Bless You //
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The person of the Holy Spirit, the third among the three, is the ancient of days.

JESUS, even before the world was/existed, had had a great glory with the Father Himself as He has revealed by His own word, but who is the Ancient of days-Daniel 7:v.22? Is not the person of the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete, the Comfort, according the promise of JESUS two thousand years ago, as is written in John 16:v.12-15? JESUS doesn't lie, evidently, but to understand what JESUS said it is necessary, first of all, to have the Spirit of Christ . He revealed to us by is words, as follow: John 16:12-15

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

On the other hand, is not the person of the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete, the Comfort, the ancient of days-Daniel 7:v.26? Even him who would be sent EXACTLY in the time of the righteouss Judgment of GOD as is written in John 16:v.12-15 described above?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The two witnesses are Not in Jerusalem yet. Revelation chapter 11, the two witnesses have 10 days preparations before antichrist arrives 6th trump. The one world political system of revelation chapter 13 will receive deadly wound near future. Satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound. At the 6th trump, it's a religious one world system. Its 5 month period, revelation chapter 9:5 to document. The two witnesses will arrive near future in Jerusalem. The time of the locust is may to September. The locust army is antichrist and fallen angels.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two witnesses are Not in Jerusalem yet. Revelation chapter 11, the two witnesses have 10 days preparations before antichrist arrives 6th trump. The one world political system of revelation chapter 13 will receive deadly wound near future. Satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound. At the 6th trump, it's a religious one world system. Its 5 month period, revelation chapter 9:5 to document. The two witnesses will arrive near future in Jerusalem. The time of the locust is may to September. The locust army is antichrist and fallen angels.
Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Jul 25, 2020.
Topic: - Two Witnesses of Revelation Will Appear in 2023

my reply - post #122 - Oseas3, Sep 28, 2020

The two witnesses are not Moses and Elyjah, neither Moses and Enoch, nor Elyjah and Enoch as it has been preached for a long time, this deceptive message will never be fulfilled
because it is a lie, a false interpretation of the Word of GOD, based in presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way Satan likes, are thinking from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective. The punishment is certain for whoever sows these tares among the people of GOD.

Two candlesticks;
What does the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- and the Word made flesh -JESUS- reveal about candlesticks?

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD

Revelation 1:v.20 - The mystery of the ... seven golden candlesticks: the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the SEVEN CHURCHES. Yea, the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD- says CANDLESTICKS are CHURCHES. Two Witnesses are two CANDLESTICKS, so TWO CHURCHES.
What churches do they represent? Hebrews 12:v.22-24 reveal one of the two clandesticks/Church, Ephesians 3:v.6-12 reveal an another. Take a look.

Revelation 11:v.4 - two witnesses are two candlesticks -so two Churches.

Hebrews 12:v.18-23 - Here's one of the two candlesticks - two Churches-two witnesses

THE FIRST OF THE TWO CANDLESTICKS IS A JEWISH CHURCH
1) The first of the two Candlestick -two Churches- is of the 12 tribes of Israel as is described in Revelation 7 and also 14 - combined with Hebrews 12:v.18-23, as follow:

18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,
19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and CHURCH of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to GOD the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus the mediator of the NEW COVENANT, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

THE SECOND OF THE TWO CANDLESTICKS IS THE GENTILE CHURCH
2) Second candlestick -This is another Church- the Gentilic Church of the Lord- John 10.v.16, combined with Ephesians 3:6 to 12(among other biblical references), as follow:

Ephesians 3:v. 6-12

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of GOD given unto me by the effectual working of His power.
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in GOD, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of GOD,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

TWO CANDLESTICKS - TWO CHURCHES- THE GENTILE CHURCH AND JEWISH CHURCH - TWO ANNOINTED CHURCHES

CONCLUSION - WHAT MATTERS AND PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD-THE WORD IS GOD

According the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - The two candlesticks DESCRIBED above are ANNOINTED(according to the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD) BY THE OIL of two OLIVE trees - the Old and New Testaments - whose content was given to the two Churches through JESUS and the Holy Spirit, understand?

To the only wise GOD our Saviour, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟29,183.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Some Orthodox Christian prophecies mention that Elijah and Enoch are the two witnesses and will preach in the days of the antichrist. The antichrist will eventually catch them and behead them. My understanding is that Elijah and Enoch might have not died physically, but were taken up to heaven remaining in an existential sphere higher than the earth.

An Orthodox article: Two Witnesses (Rev 11:1 - 14) - Questions & Answers

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some Orthodox Christian prophecies mention that Elijah and Enoch are the two witnesses and will preach in the days of the antichrist. The antichrist will eventually catch them and behead them. My understanding is that Elijah and Enoch might have not died physically, but were taken up to heaven remaining in an existential sphere higher than the earth.

An Orthodox article: Two Witnesses (Rev 11:1 - 14) - Questions & Answers
Speaking of mysteries, what matters and prevails is the Scriptures, the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD-John 1:1. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of GOD is greater-1John 5:9.

What GOD testifies - the Word is GOD - is that the two OLIVE TREES are SOURCES of OIL, yeah, SOURCES OF OIL for the TWO candlesticks -the two Churches: 1) the Jewish Church and 2) the Gentile Church.

GOD the Father, said by His angel to Zechariah: - Zechariah 4:12 & 14:

12 - What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth (Revelation 11:4 confirms Zechariah 4.)

In other words, both are the two sons of oil: JESUS and the Holy Spirit. 1John 5:7 says: There are THREE that bear record/testify in heaven-GREAT MYSTERY:
1) the Father-GOD the Father, the Word ;
2) the Word-the Word made flesh-JESUS-He has genealogy ; and
3) the Holy Spirit -unknown because has no genealogy - only he knows his written name -;
and these three are One.

JESUS said: Matthew 11:27 - ... no MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

The TWO OLIVE TREES ARE the Persons of JESUS, the Word made flesh,
and of the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete or the Counselor, whom JESUS sent unto us from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father-John 15:26
they both are the TWO OLIVE TREES and the SOURCES of OIL for the ANOINTMENT of the two Churches. JESUS said: I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman-John 15:v.1.

• Winner
Reactions: One Son
Upvote 0

One Son

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2016
USA
✟651,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Democrat
Speaking of mysteries, what matters and prevails is the Scriptures, the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD-John 1:1. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of GOD is greater-1John 5:9.

What GOD testifies - the Word is GOD - is that the two OLIVE TREES are SOURCES of OIL, yeah, SOURCES OF OIL for the TWO candlesticks -the two Churches: 1) the Jewish Church and 2) the Gentile Church.

GOD the Father, said by His angel to Zechariah: - Zechariah 4:12 & 14:

12 - What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth (Revelation 11:4 confirms Zechariah 4.)

In other words, both are the two sons of oil: JESUS and the Holy Spirit. 1John 5:7 says: There are THREE that bear record/testify in heaven-GREAT MYSTERY:
1) the Father-GOD the Father, the Word ;
2) the Word-the Word made flesh-JESUS-He has genealogy ; and
3) the Holy Spirit -unknown because has no genealogy - only he knows his written name -;
and these three are One.

JESUS said: Matthew 11:27 - ... no MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

The TWO OLIVE TREES ARE the Persons of JESUS, the Word made flesh,
and of the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete or the Counselor, whom JESUS sent unto us from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father-John 15:26
they both are the TWO OLIVE TREES and the SOURCES of OIL for the ANOINTMENT of the two Churches. JESUS said: I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman-John 15:v.1.
Good Post

Rev.1:4John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from him who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits that are before his throne; 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood; 6and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 7Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. Even so, Amen.

and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness the firstborn of the dead,

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.(2Cor.5:17).

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,565.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good Post

Rev.1:4John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace, from him who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits that are before his throne; 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loveth us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood; 6and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 7Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. Even so, Amen.

and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness the firstborn of the dead,

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.(2Cor.5:17).

Greetings in Christ JESUS with/through John 17:22-24.

Amen

Upvote 0