Non-dispensationalist
✟358,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They've been prophesying in Jerusalem since February 28, and it hasn't hasn't there since March 25...
Unfortunately, I only understand English. The two witnesses, imo, will speak in English because it is almost an universal language.

The two witnesses, the real ones, don't begin their 1260 days of testimony until the 7 year 70th week begins.

It seems to me if it has not rained in Jerusalem since March 25, that would be major news.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The man in the upper left hand corner of that video. It's the same man yelling in the video.

And who was shooting the video? And added the soundtrack?

I have no idea.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see any place that says the Bible would be supernaturally protected. Do you?
If that were the case, then which books are in the Bible would've been supernaturally protected from day 1. But bible canon has been changed time and time again...

The Canon of the New Testament

God who is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient is well able to protect His word over the centuries.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Father told them how to recognize a false prophet when they heard one:

Deuteronomy 13:1-5 And if there arise within thee a prophet, or one who dreams a dream and he gives thee a sign or a wonder,[2] and the sign or the wonder come to pass which he spoke to thee, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye know not;[3] ye shall not hearken to the words of that prophet, or the dreamer of that dream, because the Lord thy God tries you, to know whether ye love your God with all your heart and with all your soul.[4] Ye shall follow the Lord your God and fear Him, and ye shall hear His voice, and attach yourselves to Him.LXX

Did they hear Him?

Jeremiah 19:4-7 Because they forsook Me and profaned this place, and burnt incense in it to strange gods which they and their fathers knew not; and the kings of Juda have filled this place with innocent blood, ...[7] And I will destroy the counsel of Juda and the counsel of Jerusalem in this place; and I will cast them down with the sword before their enemies and by the hands of them that seek their lives; and I will give their dead bodies for food to the birds of the sky and to the wild beasts of the earth.[8] And I will bring this city to desolation and make it a hissing: every one that passes by it shall scowl, and hiss because of all her plague.LXX

Who hears Him, today?

Daniel 11:37-39 And he shall not regard any gods of his fathers, nor the desire of women, neither shall he regard any deity: for he shall magnify himself above all.[38] And he shall honour the god of forces on his place: and a god whom his fathers knew not he shall honour with gold, and silver, and precious stones, and desirable things.[39] And he shall do thus in the strong places of refuge with a strange god, and shall increase his glory: and he shall subject many to them, and shall distribute the land in gifts. ...[45] And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him. Daniel 12:1 And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.LXX

Isaiah 29:13-14 And the Lord has said, This people draw nigh to Me with their mouth, and they honour Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me: but in vain do they worship Me, teaching the commandments and doctrines of men.[14] Therefore behold I will proceed to remove this people, and I will remove them: and I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will hide the understanding of the prudent.LXX (Matthew 15:7-9)

He didn't quote the whole thing in Matthew, did He.

He leaves it up to us to find out where the verse came from... and read the rest of the quote.

Like He left Matthew 13:13-15 hanging... Blind until when?

Isaiah 6:11-13 And I said, How long, O Lord? And He said, Until cities be deserted by reason of their not being inhabited, and the houses by reason of there being no men, and the land shall be left desolate.[12] And after this God shall remove the men far off, and they that are left upon the land shall be multiplied.[13] And yet there shall be a tenth upon it, and again it shall be for a spoil, as a turpentine tree, and as an acorn when it falls out of its husk.LXX

These 'whens' hadn't happened yet, in Ιησους time... Does the Revelation mention it?

Did Jesus not say anything more since the OT?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,087.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About what, exactly? False prophets pretending to be sheep, or blind guides of the people who are still blind?

The Father made Jesus Head of the Body, (Eph. 1: 22) and is now speaking to us, by His Holy Spirit, (Heb. 1: 1 - 3)

Upvote 0

Yosoyguapo

Oct 22, 2021
brisbane
✟16,064.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Two Witnesses

1- Elijah [Malachi 4:5] “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes.

2-John
Rev. 1:9 I, John, (your brother and companion in the tribulation,* and Kingdom........

*“The tribulation” (with the definite article) refers specifically to the time just prior to Jesus’ second coming (Matt. 24:29; Rev. 7:14). That John here indicates that he is a fellow participant in “the tribulation” may be explained in chapter 10. John was given further prophecy through “seven thunders” and a “little scroll,” the contents of which were not revealed in this book. He was then told that He must prophesy again. John will prophesy again as one of the two witnesses, and will actually be present in “the tribulation.” (See also Rom. 12:12 – Greek)

Upvote 0

Yosoyguapo

Oct 22, 2021
brisbane
✟16,064.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Second Exile Of Israel

When the Second Exile of Israel ends, that will be when the two witnesses appear.
Daniel's last Week [7 years] of his 70 Week prophecy begin at the end of The Second Exile of Israel.
Israel has no priesthood and no temple to perform the daily sacrifices in order to fulfill the Mosaic Law. Without a prophet of God, Israel cannot anoint a priest. Therefore we have not reached the end of the Second Exile. The first thing the Jews did when the First Exile ended was rebuild the altar so they could perform the daily sacrifices. [On Rosh Hashannah].

Leviticus 26 explains the length of time the Second Exile will last.
The First Exile was 70 Years [Jeremiah 25:11, 29:10, 2 Chron. 36:21, Zech. 1:12, 7:4, Daniel 9:2].

Lev.26:17......you will be defeated by your enemies..Refers to the First Exile.

verse18 “‘If after all this you will not listen to me, I will punish you for your sins seven times over.
The warning is repeated in verses 21, 24 & 28.

The Calculation
70 x 7 [sins punished 7 times over] =490 years. the total punishment is 490+490+490+490=1960 years.
Jeremiah prophesied for 40 years before the destruction of Israel the First time.
Jesus prophesied 40 years before the Destruction of Jerusalem the Second time. Luke 19:42-44

70AD+1960=2030
However the Jewish Calendar is offset by a few months from our Gregorian calendar so the New Year begins on Rosh Hashannah 2029. [Between September 5 & October 5].

On Rosh Hashannah 2029 the Two witnesses will appear and will begin their ministry for 1260 days, the beginning of the Tribulation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yosoyguapo

Oct 22, 2021
brisbane
✟16,064.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hosea 5
14 For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, like a great lion to Judah.
I will tear (The Destruction of Jerusalem) to pieces and go away;
15 Then I will return to my lair John 8:21 (Jesus said) I am going away ie. [Heaven]... Where I am going, you cannot come.”

Hosea 6
2 After two days [2000 years]he will revive us; on the third day [The Beginning of the 7th Millennia] he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8 Yet, do not miss this one thing: that one day with the Master is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This is a paraphrase of Psalm 90:4, which reads in the LXX, “because a thousand years in Your eyes are like the day, yesterday which passes by...” This statement was inferred from God’s threat to Adam that “in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die” (Gen. 2:17), because “In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.” (Gen 3:19). Adam returned to dust in the same ‘day’ (millennium) that he ate the forbidden fruit at the age of 930 (Gen. 5:5). None of Adam’s descendants’ lives have exceeded “one day” (1000 years) in God’s reckoning.

Hebrew 4:5 and thus again: “whether they shall come into My Rest.
The future “Rest” (Messiah’s Kingdom inheritance) for believers is here called the “seventh day.” Paul said that God has spoken of the “seventh day” in both Genesis 2:2 and in the promised “Rest” of Psalm 95, which he has placed as our future hope. That the creation week is a prophecy of the end of the age is strongly implied by Isaiah also. “I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end at the beginning.” (Isa. 46:9-10*). Paul stated unmistakably that the Kingdom of the Messiah is the “Seventh Day.” Just as the weekly Sabbath is the seventh day of the week, a “Seventh Day” Kingdom necessitates six previous “days” also. There is no escaping the clear implication of six ages followed by the seventh Kingdom age. The only component of Ante Nicene Chiliasm that is not explicitly stated here is the length of each of the seven ages. Yet, this is implied in Psalm 90:4 & 2 Pet. 3:8, and plainly stated in Rev. 20 as a millennium. The obvious conclusion is that man will toil under the curse for 6 millennia, and the believing ones will inherit the 7th millennium.

2 Peter 3:5 For they are willingly oblivious to this: that the skies continued from antiquity, and the land out from water and by water having been upheld by the announcement 45 of God, 6 through which [announcement] the existing order was destroyed. 7 And the present skies and land, having been set aside by the same announcement, 46 are reserved for fire until the Day of Justice and the destruction of ungodly men.

45 In Gen. 6:3 God announced to Noah that he was delaying mankind’s judgment for 120 years. This announcement withheld the judgment of the flood for the predetermined time (while Noah prepared the ark), but also brought the judgment at the appointed time 120 years later.

46 The literal meaning of Peter’s statement is that the very same announcement that God made to Noah (that judgment would come for man in 120 years) not only withheld God’s judgment of the flood until the end of the specified time, but the same statement also indicates the time of the second destruction by fire. Genesis 6:3 has a dual meaning, predicting the first destruction by flood in 120 solar years, and the second destruction by fire in 120 Jubilee years (6000 years from creation). A Jubilee year occurs every 50th year (Lev. 25).

Upvote 0

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately, I only understand English. The two witnesses, imo, will speak in English because it is almost an universal language.

The two witnesses, the real ones, don't begin their 1260 days of testimony until the 7 year 70th week begins.

It seems to me if it has not rained in Jerusalem since March 25, that would be major news.
Ok, well that's egotistical. There are 7,100 languages in the world, and the most common ones don't always win. I'm sure you really think they will speak English because that is YOUR primary language, and if they don't, you won't have as much fun. Avraham and Sarah's videos are available in many languages in close captions on their YouTube channel.

Daniel's 70th week already occurred. It began at Jesus' baptism in AD 26 and ended with Him appearing to Paul on the road to Damascus in AD 33, resulting in Paul's conversion. The covenant with many was the covenant to the people in Isaiah 42:6–7. Paul was the light to the Gentiles. In AD 30 Jesus was crucified and put an end to sacrifice and the grain offering.

Please be teachable this time. You always have so much to say that you don't honestly consider what others have to say. Please, at least challenge what I said with logic. Let's get our facts straight.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Avraham and Sarah's videos are available in many languages in close captions on their YouTube channel.
Are you saying the captions are in english, but their speaking is not? Could you please give me a link to one that the closed caption are in english?

Put them to the test. Who are they saying is the name of the Antichrist ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Daniel's 70th week already occurred. It began at Jesus' baptism in AD 26 and ended with Him appearing to Paul on the road to Damascus in AD 33, resulting in Paul's conversion. The covenant with many was the covenant to the people in Isaiah 42:6–7. Paul was the light to the Gentiles. In AD 30 Jesus was crucified and put an end to sacrifice and the grain offering.
Okay, I am challenging what you say with logic... (btw, I have heard versions of what you say, hundreds of times.) Take your own advice - "Please be teachable this time."

Jesus is not the little horn person. In Daniel 8 at the time of the end, the little horn person will stop the daily sacrifice and commit the transgression of desolation (ToD).

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

In Daniel 9:21-24....same vision...more information transmitted to Daniel from Gabriel.

21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

The 2300 days of the Daniel 8 little horn's time of the end stopping the daily sacrifice and the transgression of desolation act can only fit within the full 7 year 70th week.

The ToD act is on my chart. Between the ToD act and the AoD setup is when the Antichrist becomes the beast.

upload_2022-9-10_6-38-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Avraham and Sarah's videos are available in many languages in close captions on their YouTube channel.
I don't think the two witnesses will be testifying to the Jews in Portuguese. In one of their videos at the western wall, I presume, Sarah spoke a few sentences in English.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Are you saying the captions are in english, but their speaking is not? Could you please give me a link to one that the closed caption are in english?

Put them to the test. Who are they saying is the name of the Antichrist ?
Yes, the captions are in English, but their speaking is in Hebrew and Portuguese. They are from Brazil.

Please hover your mouse over the video. The closed captioning "button" is on a thin "band" at the bottom of the video frame, along the same plane as the play, skip, and volume buttons, on the right side, between auto-play and settings. Click Subtitles first, this turns Subtitles on. Then click Settings, followed by Auto-generate. Lastly, select our primary language, English.

Thank you for humbling yourself through social media, without knowing who I am or what I do.

Avraham Shaul and Sarah Lacretia are married. They have been in Jerusalem since February 25; prophesying since February 28 of this year. On July 21, they prophesied that it would not rain in Jerusalem. It hasn't rained there since March 25. I imagine it might not rain there until approximately August 11, 2025 (1,260 days after 2/28). They have many videos on their channel exposing Jared Kushner at the serpent that seduced Israel. It appears to me (since I only speak English fluently) Kushner is the Antichrist. He primarily orchestrated the Abraham Accords.

"Blessed is the one who is patient and attains to the 1,335 days (Dan. 12:12)!" 2023.

Dome of the Rock (688 AD) + 1,260 days (Dan. 12:7) = Israeli Declaration of Independence (1948)

Dome of the Rock (688 AD) + 1,290 days (Dan. 12:11) = Camp David Accords (1978)

Dome of the Rock (688 AD) + 1,335 days (Dan. 12:12) = ? (2023)

"Then we who are alive, who remain, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore, comfort one another with these words (1 Th. 4:17–18)."

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Mrk 13:32).

–Michael

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, the captions are in English, but their speaking is in Hebrew and Portuguese. They are from Brazil.

Please hover your mouse over the video. The closed captioning "button" is on a thin "band" at the bottom of the video frame, along the same plane as the play, skip, and volume buttons, on the right side, between auto-play and settings. Click Subtitles first, this turns Subtitles on. Then click Settings, followed by Auto-generate. Lastly, select our primary language, English.

Thank you for humbling yourself through social media, without knowing who I am or what I do.

Avraham Shaul and Sarah Lacretia are married. They have been in Jerusalem since February 25; prophesying since February 28 of this year. On July 21, they prophesied that it would not rain in Jerusalem. It hasn't rained there since March 25. I imagine it might not rain there until approximately August 11, 2025 (1,260 days after 2/28). They have many videos on their channel exposing Jared Kushner at the serpent that seduced Israel. It appears to me (since I only speak English fluently) Kushner is the Antichrist. He primarily orchestrated the Abraham Accords.

"Blessed is the one who is patient and attains to the 1,335 days (Dan. 12:12)!" 2023.

Dome of the Rock (688 AD) + 1,260 days (Dan. 12:7) = Israeli Declaration of Independence (1948)

Dome of the Rock (688 AD) + 1,290 days (Dan. 12:11) = Camp David Accords (1978)

Dome of the Rock (688 AD) + 1,335 days (Dan. 12:12) = ? (2023)

"Then we who are alive, who remain, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore, comfort one another with these words (1 Th. 4:17–18)."

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Mrk 13:32)."

May you be richly blessed with this YouTube channel, Doug! If you genuinely believe they are the two witnesses, please help me share it. I have Aspberger's syndrome, I am a man of few words. I have not been met with much faith on this. Again, please be blessed.

–Michael
Michael, I was able to get the captions in English. Thanks. I am certain though they Avraham and Sarah are not the two witnesses.

Yes, they seem to be thinking that Kushner is the Antichrist. I don't think Kushner is, but time will tell.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If you genuinely believe they are the two witnesses, please help me share it. I have Aspberger's syndrome, I am a man of few words. I have not been met with much faith on this. Again, please be blessed.

–Michael

WHY do you think they are the 2 witnesses? They have not done anything scriptures say they would do...and it seems they only know a few phrases in Hebrew they keep repeating over and over.

WhoIsLikeGod?
WhoIsLikeGod?
They are two prophets. They have been in Jerusalem for 343 days. They prophesy dressed in sackcloth. They have called for it to stop raining in Jerusalem. It stopped raining in Jerusalem. Even if they had a whole sermon to deliver, people would not stop and listen. They're too busy with their own lives. They are prophesying the fall of Jerusalem, Babylon the Great.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,626.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two witnesses are the OT and the NT.
Excellent post. John Apostle in his 3rd epistle said unto the wellbeloved Gaius: "v.4 - I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in Truth. --> I believe you seek to do the same as our ancient brother Gaius of the primitive Church of the Lord, from whom John give us a wonderful testimony.

To confirm what you said, I would like to post a message posted in another site according your interpretation above. Here goes: About Revelation 12: 14-17: -

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (1260 days or three years and half-42months), from the face of the serpent. The TWO WINGS OF GREAT EAGLE are the Old and New Testaments-the Word of GOD - and the Word is GOD; and GOD said: I will give Power unto my two witnesses (two Candlesticks-two Churches for now), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (Why clothed in sackcloth? --> Because will be a time of great persecution by the Beast of sea first-Revelation 13:4-10- for 1260 days - three years and half-42 months - , it will be a similar fact as we can see in Esther 3:7 to 15 and 4:1 to 17. Chapters 5 to 10 is very important to read too).

These are the two olive trees
(SOURCE OF OIL FOR THE TWO CANDLESTICKS), and the two candlesticks (TWO CHURCHES - JEWISH CHURCH AND GENTILE CHURCH - BOTH ARE IN ONE BODY OF CHRIST) standing before the God of the earth. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood(waters mean, peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15) and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony(after 1260 days-the FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK), the BEAST that ascendeth out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT(THE MAN BEAST OF THE EARTH LIKE A LAMB WITH TWO HORNS-i.e. TWO KINGDOMS-HE SPEAKS AS DRAGON-HE IS THE RED DRAGON, A FALSE MESSIAH, AN ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST MESSIAH-JOHN 5:V.43-47 COMBINED WITH REVELATION 13:V.11-18) he shall make WAR against them(AGAINST THE TWO CHURCHES-THE BODY OF CHRIST), and shall OVERCOME THEM, and kill them -Revelation 9: v.1-3: - (THE CHURCH WILL BE COMPLETELY WITHOUT ACTION, NEUTRALIZED BY THE RED DRAGON, THE ANGEL OF ABYSS, ACTUALLY A FORMER CHERUB),
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw A STAR fall from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM(AND TO STAR) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And HE(THE STAR) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the SUN AND THE AIR WERE(WILL BE) DARKNED by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given Power, as the scorpions of the earth have Power. ---> verse 11- And they have a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddom.(HERE THE PERIOD OF THE 2ND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK) REVELATION 12:v.15-17 15 And the serpent -the red Dragon- cast out of his MOUTH water as a flood after the woman-THE CHURCH-, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. (was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months). And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints.

And the earth-THE RESTAURED 12 TRIBES OF ISRFAEL-the 144K- helped(will help) the woman, and the earth(the restaured Israel-the 144K-12 tribes) opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the (red)Dragon-the Jewish false messiah- cast out of his MOUTH.
17 And the Dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make WAR with the REMNANT of her seed, which keep the commandments of GOD, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. - The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10 -

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. the Day 1335, the wonderful, and glorious, and indescribable Day 1335 - 75 days after the END of the 2nd half of the last week, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27. Yes, blessed is he. Amen

The War is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity. THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?

Similarity between the Red Sea and the Red Dragon. https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...ng-by-the-red-sea-and-by-the-red-dragon.2439/

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,626.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will give power unto my two witnesses-two candlesticks-, and they shall prophesy...these have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy(now is the time of GOD's Judgment, not evangelization): and they have power over waters(over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Now, now, the plagues against all nations have already begun,
and also GOD's indignation and WRATH, upon all the nations there will be only and only strong punishments, only and only tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, not only of the Gentile, but also of the Jewish people.

The Judgment shall sit, and the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the Kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The Kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. The nations will be angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. Without are dogs(dogs? Isaiah 56:10-12), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Who is worthy to reach the next world - the Kingdom of GOD, Luke 20:35-36 - that shall be established in this current millennium by the Power of the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD and is selfexecuting.

Reactions: Sheila Davis
Upvote 0

Happygolucky?

Jan 9, 2023
California
✟33,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The subject of the 2 witnesses has remained such a mystery, but not because it is this intricate puzzle that needs to be articulately assembled. It is actually very simple, yet has remained a mystery because it has been veiled. 3 messages that have been hidden in scripture for more than 2500 years.

Understanding the olive branch:

Paul speaks to the Gentiles

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then,“Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off.

Above you see that some branches (Jews) were broken off from the holy tree for their unbelief. Then in their place Gentiles or wild olives/or olive trees were grafted in among them. We can understand that a tree cannot be grafted in the place of a branch.

23And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Contextually we can see that only a branch can be cut out off of a wild olive tree. A tree can’t be cut out of a tree. Each person represents an individual branch.

What are 2 things we can we gather from Romans 11:16-25

#1 there are not 2 olive trees that will be saved. There is no Jewish and Gentile Church described here. You are either grafted into the “Jewish olive tree”, as a spiritual descendant of Abraham, or you will be judged as an individual branch on the wild olive tree.

#2 a branch represents an individual person. If a Gentile believes in the Lord Jesus, he is a branch broken off his wild olive tree , and grafted into the holy Jewish tree…a spiritual descendant of Abraham.

Once again, we must understand that there are not a Jewish Church and a Gentile Church. If we Gentiles are saved, We are spiritual descendants of Abraham…period. You are either grafted into that natural (holy Jewish) olive tree, or you stay on the wild olive tree and will be judged however the Lord judges you. This is the symbolism Paul explains in Romans 11.

The 2 witnesses are 2 olive branches (2 individuals) and likely 2 Gentiles.

In Zechariah 4:14 it is a clear match to Revelation 11:4. The 2 olive branches (individual believers) are the 2 “Sons of oil” that Stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Another thing lost in most English translations is that it doesn’t actually translate as “2 anointed ones” it translates as “2 sons of oil”

Darby translates closer to what Hebrew means

Zechariah 4:12-14

12And I answered again, and said to him: What are the two olive branches, that are by the two golden beaks, in which are the funnels of gold? 13And he spoke to me, saying: Knowest thou not what these are? And I said: No, my lord. 14And he said: These are two sons of oil who stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

If you research, this it is easily found. Just look at the footnotes for the verse. The 2 olive branches are the 2 sons of oil, and are 2 Gentiles, as we can conclude from Romans 11:16-25

The truth is we don’t know if Zechariah saw olives or olive trees. The immediate translation for the word זֵיתִ֖ים in Zechariah 4:3 is olives. In the immediate context olive trees makes more sense, but having a peculiar familiarity with this subject, I believe it is olives on branches only. Similar to what the National emblem of Israel shows.

israeilj national emblem - Google Search

View attachment 327378

https://www.amazon.com/Olives-Garli...keywords=israeli+olives&qid=1675262030&sr=8-5

Above is a can of olives, not a can of olive trees. The first word on the right is olives. זֵיתִ֖ים

The Latin vulgate says olives

The Reina Valera (old one) says olives

Wycliffe Bible says olives

Zechariah 4:2-3

2 And he seide to me, What seest thou? And Y seide, Y saiy, and lo! a candilstike al of gold, and the laumpe therof on the heed therof, and seuene lanternes therof on it, and seuene vessels for to holde oyle to the lanternes, that weren on the heed therof.
3 And twei olyues there onne, oon of the riythalf `of the laumpe, and `an other on the left half therof.

11 And Y answeride, and seide to hym, What ben these tweyne olyues on the riythalf of the candilstike, and at the lift-half therof?
12 And Y answeryde the secounde tyme, and seide to hym, What ben the tweyne eeris, ether ripe fruyt, of olyues, that ben bisidis the twei bilis of gold, in whiche ben oile vesselis of gold?
13 And he seide to me, and spak, Whether thou woost not what ben these thingis?
14 And Y seide, No, my lord. And he seide, These ben twei sones of oile of schynyng, whiche stonden nyy to the lordli gouernour of al erthe.

And Revelation 11:3-4

3 And Y schal yyue `to my twey witnessis, and thei schulen prophesie a thousynde daies two hundrid and sixti, and schulen be clothid with sackis.
4 These ben tweyne olyues, and twei candilstikis, and thei stonden in the siyt of the Lord of the erthe.

Whether it is olive trees or olives in Revelation 11:4 is really a moot issue. The truth is, that is just a reference back to Zechariah 4:

Zechariah 4 is the first biblical message to 1 of the 2 witnesses. Nothing in Zechariah 4 occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message. I know you’ve heard what’s passed down and perhaps what commentary’s bring but I come with a different perspective

Another thing added in translation is in Revelation 11:3

Revelation 11:3 Greek Text Analysis

The word power is not in that verse. It just isn’t there. It is

“And I will give my 2 witnesses” or “and I will give unto my 2 witnesses” the former obviously makes more sense.

“And I will give my 2 witnesses”

• Informative
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0