yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YSM: Redemption and the ransom of the Adam seed/souls/persons born in Adam and of the earth is about the uniting of the heavens and earth again, in the regeneration of them, but not in the Adam spirit, flesh or name, but in the New Man name, Spirit and flesh, in regeneration of our flesh who are regenerated into the One Living Spirit.
More from the fraudulent "Enoch", I see.
Nope, that is from the Word of God, both the OT and NT....sorry you miss the message.

Isaiah 29 11 The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one who is literate, saying, “Read this, please.”
And he says, “I cannot, for it is sealed.”
12 Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read this, please.”
And he says, “I am not literate.”
13 Therefore the Lord said:
“Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
And honor Me with their lips,
But have removed their hearts far from Me,
And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
14 Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people,
A marvelous work and a wonder;
For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.”

15 Woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the Lord,
And their works are in the dark;
They say, “Who sees us?” and, “Who knows us?”
16 Surely you have things turned around!
Shall the potter be esteemed as the clay;
For shall the thing made say of him who made it,
“He did not make me”?
Or shall the thing formed say of him who formed it,
“He has no understanding”?

]

Upvote 0
Hello sister, YSM,

A thought just came to my mind as I was reading today's solar activity report of an incredible flare but it is fortunately not directed at us, and we missed the mark, again.

The example that I offer is to show you another POV and another source of information for you to reason with concerning your theology, and belief about the earth and sun orbit design. The example is right under our nose in plain sight, and it's illustrated in a model that man has used to mock a coming solar CME as a possible Wrath from God, and I myself believe that there is something associated with the 1859 double solar CME.

8300-32-roulette-wheel.jpg

The example is the "Roulette" wheel, and it depicts the random timing in the solar seasons when a flare erupts and whether it is earth directed or not. Men have been gambling on this phenomenon for a very long time and since the in our generation before the invention of the Roulette table and wheel. The wheel is a model of the orbit and season's, and the earth is the marble that is tossed into the scene.

The winner is actually the loser when the earth is struck, Lol

This is an example of how it has also been washed from our minds by the common use and mocking in the gambling model. They gamble for more than money, and I will leave the scriptures to define the rest.

I hope that this helps to understand how this is rather a bigger issue than meets the eye.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Sun Revolves Around The Earth: Scripture Cannot Lie

Amein, I am also a geocentrist! :)

Unfortunately for most heliocentrists, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Kewl thread!
I would like to know the percentage of Christians that believe in one or the other.
Anywho, there are some good discussions from both sides on that: :angel:

http://www.christianforums.com/t2551753-16/#post21588643
Why I Am A Geocentrist

The Sequence Of Creation is a major Biblical problem facing Christian heliocentrists. The sun is not referred to until Day 4.
Most contend that it was created on Day 1 but only became visible on Day 4 so that they can have the earth going round the sun from the very first day of its creation. To say that the sun had already been created before day 4 is to twist the scriptures beyond acceptability in this one specific case to save the heliocentric position.
If this interpretation is used in this one instance, why is it not used for all the other verses in Genesis. It would make nonsense of the whole record of events.

The Holy Scriptures insists that the sun was created on Day 4. How then did the earth rotate around a non-existent sun for three days? And when the sun was created on Day 4, did God give the earth a jolt and send it on its circular route around the sun?
Surely the most obvious explanation is that the earth was created FIRST of all the universe - as the Bible says - and the universe rotated around it - with all the planets created later on Day 4..............................................

Comments, questions and insults are welcome!

Sincerely, Zach Doty

PS. If you think you can prove that the earth moves, I suggest you go claim yourself $10,000 here and $1,000 here!
http://www.christianforums.com/t7721577-6/
Heliocentrism

This came up in the thread about solar theory, but I figured I'd bring it up here because I don't know how many people are reading it five pages in. Does anyone else here reject the idea that the Earth orbits the sun?

The Bible is pretty clear that the Earth is fixed and immobile, and it's the sun that moves, and I'm surprised how many Christians are willing to reject the Bible for science.

Sure ... why not? I need a challenge.

I'll reject it -- let's see where this goes, eh? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme
I guess it is forbidden to re-upload this video set, but a link is not a re-upload....
# 1 is excellent, even in the first few minutes...

The background of those videos, with the hanging TV and the non-descript picture, leads me to believe that this man is filming from some sort of home for the mentally ill.
So?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is one that was much better left dead.

Why do you do this, LLoJ?
I only brought it up because it was mentioned in another thread.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7847608/#post66509785
Would the discovery of alien life hurt creationism?

Originally Posted by Mama Kidogo
Seeing that just yesterday,
I read a post saying that the sun actually orbits the earth, I think this might cause at least one poster some difficulty

Perhaps it is best to move it to a more appropriate board?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe the earth didnt spin untill day four....sorry I came here and read...would be a shame to not post
It is indeed an interesting topic.
I may create a new one on this if this one is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

AnticipateHisComing

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
✟103,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Word of God declares that the earth is the center of the creation, and the heavens and earth are of a piece, and the heavens were stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week, between the divided in two waters of creation.
The early Church "Fathers" completely agree with the Word of God on the geocentric creation.

This is not that far off.

There is actually scientific data that shows the earth/Milky Way Galaxy is the center of the universe.

Scientists can't acknowledge this "coincidence" and so invent elaborate alternatives; invisible dark matter/energy.

Upvote 0
N

Nanopants

I'm inclined to believe that the "cosmology" of the Genesis texts doesn't lie, but that they reflect the spiritual reality they describe. A greater light to rule the day, a lesser light to rule the night, and the sons of God being associated with stars in the firmament which divides heaven and earth, may be analogous word-pictures which Paul might have said are taught to us by the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I'm inclined to believe that the "cosmology" of the Genesis texts doesn't lie, but that they reflect the spiritual reality they describe. A greater light to rule the day, a lesser light to rule the night, and the sons of God being associated with stars in the firmament which divides heaven and earth, may be analogous word-pictures which Paul might have said are taught to us by the Holy Spirit.
That is the general thought amongst most theistic evolutionary believers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Word of God declares that the earth is the center of the creation, and the heavens and earth are of a piece, and the heavens were stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week, between the divided in two waters of creation.
The early Church "Fathers" completely agree with the Word of God on the geocentric creation.

The Fathers on the Geocentric Cosmos
Scripture Catholic - GEOCENTRISM

Before there was a Church, Enoch the prophet, the seventh from Adam, wrote the book of cosmology revealing the paths of the sun, moon, and stars and how they bring in God's years from the beginning unto eternity in perfect justice, never changing and never deviating.

The Word is clear.
Many who argued against the Word in this thread used nothing from the Word, but their own imaginations received from science falsely so called, and they never answered the Scriptures I pointed out about those passages in Revelation and in Isaiah and others that show that in the tribulation the earth will be moved out of it's fixed place, jump about as a hunted roe, turn upside down, and stagger as a drunken man.
Jesus said the days will be cut short, literally cut off/shortened, so that all flesh on earth will not perish in those days, and in Revelation we see why the night and day -composing one revolution of the light around the earth- are cut short/shortened by one third each, making 16 hour days or, according to God's measure of the day as revealed in the Enoch calendar, a day of 12 parts instead of 18; it is because of the extreme heat of the sun and the moon, when they shine so hot that all flesh would perish if the days were not cut short.

Rev 16:8

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Rev 16:9
And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Enoch chapter 80, on those days;
The Sin of Mankind Affects the Heavenly Bodies
2And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened,
And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields,
And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the rain shall be kept back
And the heaven shall withhold it.
3And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward,
And shall not grow in their time,
And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time.

4And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
5And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.

6And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order prescribed.
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.

7And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
And they shall be altered from all their ways,
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.

8And evil shall be multiplied upon them,
And punishment shall come upon them
So as to destroy all."
The Book of Enoch, Translated by Robert H. Charles, 1912

Rev 8:12
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Isaiah 13
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
Isaiah 24
18And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression
thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
21And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Mat 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nobody should watch something based on the assumption that thousands of people are in a conspiracy against the truth. When I can look at the solar system and SEE that the sun is at the center, I have no right to say otherwise.

YSM, go to space and then tell me what is there
Enoch did, and told us.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is the book of Enoch considered canonical by any Christians?
Yes. Ethiopian Orthodox and some others.

Remember, "canon" is man made lists.
There has never been concensus of "canon" lists in all the Church age in all the churches since the first "list" made by men several hundred years after the Church of Jesus Christ was founded on the Resurrected Christ.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟240,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Yes. Ethiopian Orthodox and some others.

Remember, "canon" is man made lists.
There has never been concensus of "canon" lists in all the Church age in all the churches since the first "list" made by men several hundred years after the Church of Jesus Christ was founded on the Resurrected Christ.
ahhhh, yes. Now I remember! thanks

Upvote 0