yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well given their's a bit under 11,000 unique words in the bible, and over 250,000 words in the English language do you really find it surprising that about 96% of the words in the English language doesn't show up in the bible?
As to the Word of God and His creation account in the original language of Scripture on the geocentric creation as Genesis teaches us, from the beginning: God's very words do not lie, and cannot be changed. From the beginning His Word is true, and every element in every word in His created science of words given to Adam is "truth" and cannot be changed by deniers of His word to mean something other than what it clearly states.

There is not one true English word [not acronyms adopted as words], that is not confounded Edenic -Hebrew, which mother tongue was confounded at the Bab-el rebellion-and each English word has Hebrew roots and the roots have the same meaning in English that God gave as the science of the aleph-bet etymons of the language which He programmed into Adam.
So the study of words is a science, and God the Word gave the science of language as a gift to Adam and all his seed.
It just got confounded at Babel, but all words are confounded Hebrew, and have real and true meanings that God Himself is the source of.
Edenic studies traces the words to their source [ Edenic word SHoReSH means root, source, origin -from Edenics dictionary]

ETYMOLOGY | English Word Origin for the word ETYMOLOGY
Roots

ETYMON (from Greek) infers the literal senseofa word. The etymon of ETYMOLOGY is the Greek word etymos (true). The true etymon never lies in a language as late as Greek. Merely flip root letters #2 and #3, an M132 metathesis, ETMtoEMT, to see EMeT (true, truth, truly). ".. .the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth" EMeT -- I Kings17:24.
To marry homily and scientific Edenics, Aleph-Mem-Tahf (truth) means undying or eternal, which truth is supposed to be. The Aleph is a negative prefix, “not,” as in “Asymetry”—
see “A-.“ Mem-Tahf means “mortality” – see CHECKMATE. EMeT (truth) is thus
undying, immortal. Ayin-Mem-Dalet means standing, enduring, lasting – Exodus 9:28.
Objective Truth requires OMeTZ (courage) to overcome human subjectivity (The purveyors of the myth of the Indo-European root, The American Heritage Dictionary, found no root for MYTH. Tahf can be a Greek TH, and MYTH may be a built-in, sound-alike antonym of EMeTH (truth).
Branches

To form "truth" one takes the Hebrew alpahabet’s first letter, Aleph, and the last letter, Tahf, placing the middle letter, Mem, between them. "TRUE" north refers to the earth's middle or axis, not her magnetic poles. The true path is always the middle road, between the extreme positions. Related to EMeT, EMTZ[A]h means middle. While this spelling is post-Biblical, Mem-Tsadi-Ayin (middle) – has its antiquity authenticated in Aramaic and Syriac. M + dental (D,T) words of measuremnt and science , Mem-Dalet-Ayin, are found at METER and MODE. .
"True" in Japanese is honto; reverse to dina for the Fijian. It isn't false to switch the M to an N and the T to a D. A easier, mere reversal of EMeT is seen in Tagalog (Philippines) tama (true or correct. Maa-t is truth in the language of ancient Egypt. Genesis11 holds all of these national and linguistic takes on truth as divine. Edenic truth is not about being “more true” than others, but it is the rainbow from which every hue can trace its divine origin and legitimacy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol, God called me to sound the alarm, my gifts are unique, but Im right there with you on the signs..

it wont be much longer, and soon vindication is coming for the prophets.

Or prophetess in your case.
Well, I am not a prophetess, but God did give me a gift -in a small measure- of "seeing" what is already written, and which Paul prayed everyone of us would increase in, by "revelations".

Upvote 0

7sForDays

Irregular Member
Apr 23, 2014
✟1,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I am not a prophetess, but God did give me a gift -in a small measure- of "seeing" what is already written, and which Paul prayed everyone of us would increase in, by "revelations".

Humble, but I dont buy it.

I see a prophetess.. Thats why you are encountering so much resistance.

Its a different kind of office to hold, but if God has called you, then you dont have a choice.

If you see what is coming, you have insight only God can give. Prophets are but a limb on the Body.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Humble, but I dont buy it.

Its a different kind of office to hold, but if God has called you, then you dont have a choice.

If you see what is coming, you have insight only God can give. Prophets are but a limb on the Body.
God prepared me many years ago -43, in fact- to "see", by a prophesy in my own prayers which I did not understand at the time, and did not until about 8 [?] years ago, I began to pray, all through the day as I went about my business of the day, this verse:
Psalm 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

The Holy Spirit gripped me to not let it go -and then I suddenly began to "see" what was already written, and scales fell off my eyes in regards to so much taught in our western Churches that has absolutely no credibility from the Word:
The geocentric creation and the temple of God set in the sun were two of my early opening of the eyes, along with the passages of Scripture in which Jesus spoke about His death and resurrection, in that He said; "in my Father's house are many mansions/dwelling places, I am going to prepare you a place, that where I am, there you may be also..."

He was "going to prepare us to be a room for the Glory to indwell, as a dwelling place for that Glory" -in other words: "going to the cross" to prepare us to "be a dwelling place for the Glory".

That awed me for a long time, and was so different from what is preached about that passage, but things like that came so fast that I could not bear it for a time, for every morning I would awaken with another "seeing" opening of the eyes to simple things written in the Word, for what they actually said, not what they were purported without understanding to say.
Nothing changed the Gospel in the seeing, it just opened my eyes to "see" in ways I had never "seen" and to understand the LORD and His work for our salvation and His plan for our redemption from the beginning, and to understand the creation account as it is actually written, and the fall from the third heaven of our first father as a son of God set in Paradise, there, and His plan to take us back, "for the Glory" to build the Temple not made with hands, but in the name of the Firstborn living Son of God, not in the old man, Adam, name, and to "plant the heavens" -that was why He created Adam, son of God, male and female and one spirit [Genesis 5:2, Malachi 2:15]

Tossing out the geocentric creation account and Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation is a ploy of the devil to make us think we are nothing so special and that it is all a gnostic mystery of God's work from the beginning, and to try to convince us that modern man -well, those who lie about science, anyway, in this matter- is "oh so superior" to our forefathers ,and is "oh so elite" in understanding what God could not tell our ancient fathers "cause they were just too dumb" and needed to evolve to modern times "to really know".
They have become fools in their wisdom, but the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of fallen men who discount the Word -and who make up lies of great fables to replace it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tossing out the geocentric creation account and Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation is a ploy of the devil to make us think we are nothing so special and that it is all a gnostic mystery of God's work from the beginning, and to try to convince us that modern man -well, those who lie about science, anyway, in this matter- is "oh so superior" to our forefathers ,and is "oh so elite" in understanding what God could not tell our ancient fathers "cause they were just too dumb" and needed to evolve to modern times "to really know".
They have become fools in their wisdom, but the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of fallen men who discount the Word -and who make up lies of great fables to replace it!

And yet, the bible does not teach Ptolemic cosmology and the earth DOES revolve around the sun. God is not a liar.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet, the bible does not teach Ptolemic cosmology and the earth DOES revolve around the sun. God is not a liar.
I do agree that the Bible does not teach "ptolemic" cosmology, but the Bible does teach YHWH's order of the creation and this is what the Word says:

1. that YHWH created the earth and heaven of one piece

2. that the heavens are stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week, and right smack dab in the middle of the waters of this earth's creation, which were cut in half for the heavens to be stretched out between them

3. The expanse/firmament is that stretched out breadth of the earth, stretched out on day 2

4. God named that breadth of the earth's stretched out expanse Sha-mayim" [heavens], which means "two waters" written with the Hebrew letter "shin" depicted in early Hebrew as the two front teeth and which means "two" in this instance, and "mayim" waters, showing by the naming of the stretched out breadth of the earth that the heavens -always plural- are that expanse stretched out between the two/divided waters of the creation's globe, when the heavens and the globe were of one piece, and waters.

The heavens are said in later passages to be beat out in "steps/stories/ layers", with bottom and upper levels [like the "dry", named "earth" was later, also, "beat out" from the waters]; and the third heaven is where Paradise -with the Tree of Life- in Eden- is, as the Word of God says; and which Eden YHWH says is "His Holy Mount", where Adam was taken to/laqach/raptured/married/removed from the earth below and set in Paradise above, and set in God's Paradise to guard/shamar" Paradise and to labor in it, for God;
in Paradise Adam was in daily fellowship with the Creator, and united with Him in the spiritual sense of "married/laqach" in the same spiritual sense that those the redeemed out of the Adam creation will be taken and united in the spiritual sense as the "bride" of the Firstborn Son of God -who is YHWH in the person of God the Word come in flesh of Kinsman to redeem us back for the Glory we lost when our first father was "divorced/driven out" of the Garden of Eden/Paradise, and cast down to the earth below to till the land from which he was taken, but in vanity and ruin all the days of his life;
and we all are born in the Adam in the same vanity and ruin of the flesh and separation of the spirit/dead -in spirit and in flesh, cut off from the Glory above- until the promised redemption of all things by the Kinsman is completed in the regeneration of all things, when heaven and earth is united in the Glory again, which Adam had, and lost.

Sorry if I went in rounds, but things need to be said...

Upvote 0

JacobLaw

Mar 1, 2014
Peoa, Utah
✟16,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I do agree that the Bible does not teach "ptolemic" cosmology, but the Bible does teach YHWH's order of the creation and this is what the Word says:

1. that YHWH created the earth and heaven of one piece

2. that the heavens are stretched out from the earth on day 2 of creation week, and right smack dab in the middle of the waters of this earth's creation, which were cut in half for the heavens to be stretched out between them

3. The expanse/firmament is that stretched out breadth of the earth, stretched out on day 2

4. God named that breadth of the earth's stretched out expanse Sha-mayim" [heavens], which means "two waters" written with the Hebrew letter "shin" depicted in early Hebrew as the two front teeth and which means "two" in this instance, and "mayim" waters, showing by the naming of the stretched out breadth of the earth that the heavens -always plural- are that expanse stretched out between the two/divided waters of the creation's globe, when the heavens and the globe were of one piece, and waters.

The heavens are said in later passages to be beat out in "steps/stories/ layers", with bottom and upper levels [like the "dry", named "earth" was later, also, "beat out" from the waters]; and the third heaven is where Paradise -with the Tree of Life- in Eden- is, as the Word of God says; and which Eden YHWH says is "His Holy Mount", where Adam was taken to/laqach/raptured/married/removed from the earth below and set in Paradise above, and set in God's Paradise to guard/shamar" Paradise and to labor in it, for God;
in Paradise Adam was in daily fellowship with the Creator, and united with Him in the spiritual sense of "married/laqach" in the same spiritual sense that those the redeemed out of the Adam creation will be taken and united in the spiritual sense as the "bride" of the Firstborn Son of God -who is YHWH in the person of God the Word come in flesh of Kinsman to redeem us back for the Glory we lost when our first father was "divorced/driven out" of the Garden of Eden/Paradise, and cast down to the earth below to till the land from which he was taken, but in vanity and ruin all the days of his life;
and we all are born in the Adam in the same vanity and ruin of the flesh and separation of the spirit/dead -in spirit and in flesh, cut off from the Glory above- until the promised redemption of all things by the Kinsman is completed in the regeneration of all things, when heaven and earth is united in the Glory again, which Adam had, and lost.

Sorry if I went in rounds, but things need to be said...

Very good; so simple it is hard to believe that those that say they believe the bible can't believe that, and around and around we go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or more likely it's just because her ideas are silly. ;)

Prophets are not people who "see" things. They're people to whom God reveals things. "Seers" are generally "psychics" or phonies of that ilk who claim to have some natural talent for knowing stuff by some magical means. Prophets have no claim to make at all other than that God has given them information to be conveyed to others.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Very good; so simple it is hard to believe that those that say they believe the bible can't believe that, and around and around we go.
Some folks are so set on their own interpretation of what they think the Bible means that they can't even bring themselves to look up and see what the Lord has created and how it works.Never mind that what they think the Scripture means is at odds with what the Lord Himself has written across the Heavens for all to see.

Pure hubris.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or more likely it's just because her ideas are silly.

Prophets are not people who "see" things. They're people to whom God reveals things. "Seers" are generally "psychics" or phonies of that ilk who claim to have some natural talent for knowing stuff by some magical means. Prophets have no claim to make at all other than that God has given them information to be conveyed to others.

Well, don't know why you are so hot under the collar because I personally have always stated that God has opened my eyes to see what is in His Word, in many instances, certainly not in all for I expect His living Word will go on being understood for all eternity, as it is a living Word when the Holy Spirit quickens it.

When we were reading through the Bible together in our home one year and were in Psalm 119, verse 18 just never left my mind for days, and I would go about my daily work praying it. It was not of myself to do so, and after a bit, I did begin to have my eyes opened to what is in the Torah which was always there, but I hadn't "seen" it.

For me, I have very much enjoyed it and I do not care what you think about it or not. It is a pleasure to receive understanding of what is in the Word that blesses me and blesses my family and my friends.
Psa 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, don't know why you are so hot under the collar because I personally have always stated that God has opened my eyes to see what is in His Word, in many instances, certainly not in all for I expect His living Word will go on being understood for all eternity, as it is a living Word when the Holy Spirit quickens it.

When we were reading through the Bible together in our home one year and were in Psalm 119, verse 18 just never left my mind for days, and I would go about my daily work praying it. It was not of myself to do so, and after a bit, I did begin to have my eyes opened to what is in the Torah which was always there, but I hadn't "seen" it.

For me, I have very much enjoyed it and I do not care what you think about it or not. It is a pleasure to receive understanding of what is in the Word that blesses me and blesses my family and my friends.
Psa 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

What is in His Torah is indeed there for anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear.
In Psalm 18/19 -depending which version one reads- God's prophet writes that "He has set his tabernacle/dwelling place/temple in the sun", and the Hebrew states it, the old Greek Septuagint stated it, the Latin Vulgate stated it, and the Douay-Rheims stated it. Now that goes against the "wisdom of men's science falsely so called"; so many translators since Galileo have re-written the Word to garble that passage up.
That great error of biased men who translate a passage to garble its meaning proves that the sun is not what so called science teaches it is.
God's foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of fallible men, who go about teaching fables about God's heavens, their purpose, and the earth and its purpose. There are also many other corroborating passages that show us -if we look to see- that God's temple is set in the sun. Why do modern men change the Word of God to not say what it says, anyway?

Douay-Rheims Psalm 18

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Book Of Psalms Psalm 18
[1] Unto the end. A psalm for David.
[2] The heavens shew forth the glory of God, and the firmament declareth the work of his hands.
[3] Day to day uttereth speech, and night to night sheweth knowledge. [4] There are no speeches nor languages, where their voices are not heard.
[5] Their sound hath gone forth into all the earth: and their words unto the ends of the world.
[6] He hath set his tabernacle in the sun: and he, as a bridegroom coming out of his bride chamber, Hath rejoiced as a giant to run the way:
[7] His going out is from the end of heaven, And his circuit even to the end thereof: and there is no one that can hide himself from his heat.

Septuagint to English, Psalm 18
Psalms
Psalm 19
For the end, a Psalm of David.
19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims the work of his hands.
2 Day to day utters speech, and night to night proclaims knowledge.

3 There are no speeches or words, in which their voices are not heard. 4 Their voice is gone out into all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.

5 In the sun he has set his tabernacle; and he comes forth as a bridegroom out of his chamber: he will exult as a giant to run his course.
6 His going forth is from the extremity of heaven, and his circuit to the other end of heaven: and no one shall be hidden from his heat.

Latin Vulgate to English
Latin Vulgate Bible with Douay-Rheims and King James Version Side-by-Side+Complete Sayings of Jesus Christ

186He hath set his tabernacle in the sun: and he as a bridegroom coming out of his bridechamber, Hath rejoiced as a giant to run the way:187His going out is from the end of heaven, And his circuit even to the end thereof: and there is no one that can hide himself from his heat.

Upvote 0

JacobLaw

Mar 1, 2014
Peoa, Utah
✟16,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Some folks are so set on their own interpretation of what they think the Bible means that they can't even bring themselves to look up and see what the Lord has created and how it works.Never mind that what they think the Scripture means is at odds with what the Lord Himself has written across the Heavens for all to see.

Pure hubris.

I don't think you mean what you think you mean, I mean if you meant what you mean, then you would not be at odds with what you think you mean, I mean it think I mean what I think I mean, O never mind I not sure what you mean (sic). :)

Pure words of God mean exactly they mean! It is undeniable the bible is geocentric, get over it, and just say the bible is wrong, instead of all this double speak.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, don't know why you are so hot under the collar
I'm not. Just clarifying things.

I did begin to have my eyes opened to what is in the Torah which was always there, but I hadn't "seen" it.
Do you ever read the New Testament at all? Looks like you're stuck in the OT, which is past, and "Enoch", which is phony. Just sayin'.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Pure words of God mean exactly they mean! It is undeniable the bible is geocentric, get over it, and just say the bible is wrong, instead of all this double speak.

So true.
They believe the Bible is wrong, but they dare not say it is, so they say it is not God's fault, but the fault of those whom God used to write it, cause they just were not "evolved enough to actually understand what God meant to say if He could only communicate it to them", but" they were still too dumb to understand", so He left it to man to "evolve" in understanding for centuries so as to tell the world what "He really meant to say or could not say, or did not say or would not say", but "really wanted to say if only His creatures could actually understand it".

It is folly indeed to claim that God did not make -and tell us He made- a geocentric creation, with earth and heaven of one piece in the beginning, and not formed, but in and of waters, out of which the heavens and the earth would be "beat out": the heavens between the divided in two waters on day 2, stretched out in stories, like going up steps in the layers, with the third heaven being where God's Holy Mount is, and where His Paradise was planted, in which is the Tree of Life and where He took Adam from the earth below to set Him in His Paradise above to rule the creation He gave Adam dominion over.

Redemption and the ransom of the Adam seed/souls/persons born in Adam and of the earth is about the uniting of the heavens and earth again, in the regeneration of them, but not in the Adam spirit, flesh or name, but in the New Man name, Spirit and flesh, in regeneration of our flesh who are regenerated into the One Living Spirit.

The separation from the heavens above which we in Adam are born in since our first father was cast down and out/cut off/divorced from the union with the glory in the heavens and with the holy angels there will cease when the heavens and the earth are reunited in the regeneration of all things. We are in isolation/quarantine, since the "divorce" of the Adam when our father in Adam was driven out of Eden above, which in the Hebrew means "divorced".

When our separation ceases and the heavens and the earth are regenerated and we who are regenerated into the One Living Spirit of Christ -which is new birth from above and called "the adoption as sons" in the Word- are regenerated in our flesh which is called the "adoption of the body" in the Word, are established in Paradise -God's "Rest" in the Word, and are made rulers and kings and priests in the name of the Firstborn Son of God by the adoption; then there will be again, free discourse between earth below and heaven above, with all united in the Name of the Firstborn Son;
and the veil cast over all the nations will cease, and the New Beginning will begin which will never ever, cease;
for sin will be done away with forever;
and God will get the sons He created Adam as "one spirit, and male and female, one flesh, and one bone and blood", for, in the beginning, to build His temple not made with hands for His Glory to indwell, and to Plant the heavens by, as Genesis 5:2, Malachi 2:15, Genesis 2:23

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman/ishyah, because she was taken out of Man/ish.

Mal 2:15
`asah echad shĕ'ar ruwach 'echad 'echad 'elohiym zera
He [made them] one [shared] spirit. [why] one? [He desired] sons of God [of the human being kind].

Why? -to plant the heavens by them, brought forth as living stones to build the living temple for His glory, to Plant the heavens He stretched out from the earth.

Earth is center to His one plan to get sons of the human kind to transform after their "day" was completed in which they would be fruitful and multiply the seed created in the loins of the Adam, so as to "plant the heavens" with those transformed sons, in which His Glory would dwell.

Act 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Isa 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Adam is cut off, but the New Man will adopt the seed, regenerate them in spirit and flesh, and "plant the heavens" as they "build the temple not made with hands for His glory to indwell.

And I do not see it ever ceasing in the regeneration, but going on forever and forever....

We have only just begun...God has one plan, and it is going to go as He determined it in the beginning, to get godly, holy, sons for his Glory to indwell and to "plant the heavens".

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think you mean what you think you mean
I mean what I said.

, I mean if you meant what you mean, then you would not be at odds with what you think you mean
Good, because I'm not.

I mean it think I mean what I think I mean, O never mind I not sure what you mean (sic).
And that's the same method you use to develop your personal "meaning" of Scripture. And, unfortunately, your personal interpretation of Scripture doesn't square with the reality that God presents for anyone who'd willing to take a pause from misreading Scripture and look at what He actually did.

Pure words of God mean exactly they mean!
Sure do. Which, in this case, bears little or no relationship to what you've decided that they ought to mean. The idea of a geocentric universe doesn't come from Scripture, it comes from you imposing your personal prejudices on it to arrive at your personal "meaning", a "meaning" which is contrary to reality.

It is undeniable the bible is geocentric
If you're intellectually dishonest enough to claim that saying "the sun rose" means "the earth is stationary" . It doesn't. It is, not to put too fine a point on it, a lie. It's the old "what that really means is..." shell game that is the basis of every heresy ever invented.

You believe, for whatever ridiculous reason, in a geocentric universe. So you fish out verses from the Bible you can "interpret" to sound as though they support your purely imaginery belief. Now anyone with the honesty to look at what God has set in motion knows that your view has nothing whatsoever to do with God's actual design. But to preserve your made up beliefs, you take the simple expedient of not looking at what He designed, and shouting insults at those who do.

As I said, pure hubris; the kind that says "Don't confuse me with facts, I've made up my mind." What makes if more pernicious is trying to attach a bogus "thus saith the Lord" to it.

, get over it
I.E., "get over" the truth and embrace your fantasy. Sorry, not interested.

, and just say the bible is wrong
It isn't. You, however, have adopted being wrong as a dogma of your faith. Your goal is to make the Bible support your doctrine when it doesn't. That's 180 degrees out of phase with what you should be doing. Hubris compounded with dishonesty.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Such false. When you begin with your own personal beliefs and then impose that "meaning" on Scripture, what you get is just the sort of hogwash that y'all are purveying here.

They believe the Bible is wrong
Nope, we believe that you are wrong, and that both the Bible and God's handiwork on display in the skies above us are perfectly correct. Look up and see God's marvelous design, and contemplate how unbelievably perfect it is.

Or just keep reading made up hogwash written by people who had no clue as the the grandeur of what God has set in motion. Your call. Embrace "Enoch's" Rube Goldberg universe, or the unutterable majesty of what God has actually wrought. Suit yourself.

It is folly indeed to claim that God did not make -and tell us He made- a geocentric creation
Look up and see what He made, and your ridiculous assertions will cease.

Redemption and the ransom of the Adam seed/souls/persons born in Adam and of the earth is about the uniting of the heavens and earth again, in the regeneration of them, but not in the Adam spirit, flesh or name, but in the New Man name, Spirit and flesh, in regeneration of our flesh who are regenerated into the One Living Spirit.
More from the fraudulent "Enoch", I see.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not. Just clarifying things.

Do you ever read the New Testament at all? Looks like you're stuck in the OT, which is past, and "Enoch", which is phony. Just sayin'.
That is actually a round about slanderous attack to accuse me falsely. Anyone who reads the posts I make know I use the entire Word, when it is applicable, and my own Bible [which means collection of manuscripts -and deemed sacred] includes what is called the second canon, the book of Enoch, and the Book of The Upright, which I have personally validated as true history which corroborates with and fills in the things in Torah which were not explained, because they were written already in the Book of The Upright....don't care who does not want to believe it is true history, but I do, and when it sheds light on what is spoken of in the Torah or NT I cite it.

Paul called the OT Scripture, as in sacred, and so do I.

Upvote 0