✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Which shows more love?
A) To sacrifice yourself for someone?
Or
B) To send somebody else while you sit and watch?

Answer is C, no one soul carries the sin of another, GOD can choose to forgive, just like he has always done so.

None of those Bible verses showed God’s love to be conditional. Your sophomoric attempt to lecture Christians on the love of God, while you are still a stranger to it, would be humorous, if it were not so sad and lamentable.
Not lecturing, just pointing out the hypocrisy on your part.

In any case, the inferior Quranic concept of God cannot be credibly imposed on the Bible. Indeed, in Mark 10, just a few verses after the ones you quoted, we learn that the Lord Jesus “loved” the young man who refused to follow Him.
Mark 10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” 26 And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?” 27 Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.”

God can forgive and admit into Heaven whom He wills out of His Compassion, Love and Mercy.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2245

2:284 To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth. Whether ye show what is in your minds or conceal it, Allah Calls you to account for it. He forgives whom He pleases, and punishes whom He pleases, for Allah hath power over all things.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Going to heaven for giving a dog water, ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ ... At judgment you must be covered by the Blood of the Lamb of God, you must be Born Again begotten of the Spirit of God made possible by Jesus obedient life made possible by being begotten of his Father God of a virgin and not of corruptible seed the only way a man could ever be sinless born of God, Gods son Immanuel spoken of by prophets and recorded long before Our Lord God Jesus was born , the actual Word of God become Flesh .. Jesus said "I am the Way, the Light and the Truth ,and no man cometh to the Father but by me " .. John 14:6

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Answer is C, no one soul carries the sin of another, GOD can choose to forgive, just like he has always done so.

Not lecturing, just pointing out the hypocrisy on your part.

Mark 10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” 26 And they were exceedingly astonished, and said to him, “Then who can be saved?” 27 Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.”

God can forgive and admit into Heaven whom He wills out of His Compassion, Love and Mercy.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2245

2:284 To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth. Whether ye show what is in your minds or conceal it, Allah Calls you to account for it. He forgives whom He pleases, and punishes whom He pleases, for Allah hath power over all things.

Actually that's not true.

Jesus the Christ, (the only begotten Son of the living God, the God of the living, El Elyon, God Most High), carried all of our sins when He died on the cross, as it is written in God's Word the Bible.

That is the Good News. That He shed His blood and died for us, carrying our sins. And those who believe in Him and confess Him as their Savior are no longer condemned, because He carried their sins, and renders them blameless before the living and holy God Most High, El Elyon.

• Winner
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Actually that's not true.
Hi, it's right there in the Torah and Qur'an:

Isaiah 44:22
"I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you."

Qur'an 9:104
"Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?"

Jesus the Christ, (the only begotten Son of the living God, the God of the living, El Elyon, God Most High), carried all of our sins when He died on the cross, as it is written in God's Word the Bible.
Where is it written in the Torah?

That is the Good News. That He shed His blood and died for us, carrying our sins. And those who believe in Him and confess Him as their Savior are no longer condemned, because He carried their sins, and renders them blameless before the living and holy God Most High, El Elyon.
Please show me where this good news is written in the Gospel of Mark please.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi, it's right there in the Torah and Qur'an:

Isaiah 44:22
"I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you."

Qur'an 9:104
"Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?"

Where is it written in the Torah?

Please show me where this good news is written in the Gospel of Mark please.

Interesting passage there in Isaiah. Would you care to include more verses that speak of how sins are blotted out, and what is required to blot those sins out by this Holy God?

Interesting that you mention Mark. Is Mark being mentioned as an example of a denial of Jesus Christ as Savior?

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Interesting passage there in Isaiah. Would you care to include more verses that speak of how sins are blotted out, and what is required to blot those sins out by this Holy God?
Minor unintentional sins by offering a sin sacrifice, and other sins by repenting and turning back to GOD.

Interesting that you mention Mark. Is Mark being mentioned as an example of a denial of Jesus Christ as Savior?
I'm asking you to show where in Mark, Jesus pbuh explains, "That is the Good News. That He shed His blood and died for us, carrying our sins. And those who believe in Him and confess Him as their Savior are no longer condemned, because He carried their sins, and renders them blameless before the living and holy God Most High, El Elyon."

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Minor unintentional sins by offering a sin sacrifice, and other sins by repenting and turning back to GOD.

I'm asking you to show where in Mark, Jesus pbuh explains, "That is the Good News. That He shed His blood and died for us, carrying our sins. And those who believe in Him and confess Him as their Savior are no longer condemned, because He carried their sins, and renders them blameless before the living and holy God Most High, El Elyon."

What is a sin sacrifice?

Throughout the entire Bible God speaks of His Sacrifice for sin, which is the "Ultimate Sacrifice", including the book of Isaiah, which speaks of His birth.

In Mark, here, it is written about Jesus the Christ, and confirmed by God saying that this is His beloved Son, in Whom He is well pleased.

This is the very same beloved Son spoken of in John 3:16 when it is written that God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes on Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.

"And John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey; And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose. I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost. And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." ~Mark 1:6-11

in addition, it is spoken of in Genesis how the woman's seed will crush the serpent's head.

And Jesus the Christ did.

When He shed His blood on the cross and died, He broke the curse of sin and death, as was foretold. He essentially crushed the serpent's head and triumphed when he rose from the dead, triumphant.

The woman's seed crushed the serpent's head and defeated sin and death as foretold in the very beginning and throughout the entire Bible.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
What is a sin sacrifice?
The offering of a small animal, bird or flour for the poor, which must be offered on the altar.

Throughout the entire Bible God speaks of His Sacrifice for sin, which is the "Ultimate Sacrifice", including the book of Isaiah, which speaks of His birth.
Could you show me where in the OT?

In Mark, here, it is written about Jesus the Christ, and confirmed by God saying that this is His beloved Son, in Whom He is well pleased.
Being a beloved servant/prophet of God is not what I asked for.

I'm guessing Mark wasn't told the good 'Good News'. That Jesus shed His blood and died for us, carrying our sins. And those who believe in Him and confess Him as their Savior are no longer condemned, because He carried their sins, and renders them blameless before the living and holy God

This is obviously the case, as you've sidestepped and appealed to John's Gospel. Interesting that the message of Salvation you put forward was not taught to all his followers.

This is the very same beloved Son spoken of in John 3:16 when it is written that God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes on Him will not perish, but have everlasting life.
What do you mean by 'Begotten'?
I agree that those who believed in Jesus pbuh and followed him would have indeed been granted everlasting life, just as all previous prophet beloved by God were sent to show people the path to everlasting life.

And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." ~Mark 1:6-11

So Jesus pbuh became God's chosen one following his baptism, when the Holy Spirit came down upon him? A bit like Moses pbuh who was 40 years old before God appointed him to be God to Pharaoh.

in addition, it is spoken of in Genesis how the woman's seed will crush the serpent's head.
Yes, we have the ability to crush satan's head by not being tempted by him, keeping to the commandments of GOD, wearing the protective clothing of prayer, fasting and doing good works.

And Jesus the Christ did.

When He shed His blood on the cross and died, He broke the curse of sin and death, as was foretold. He essentially crushed the serpent's head and triumphed when he rose from the dead, triumphant.

The woman's seed crushed the serpent's head and defeated sin and death as foretold in the very beginning and throughout the entire Bible.
The problem here is, in the oldest Gospel, that of Mark there was no mention of resurrection. It ended 16:8 with an empty tomb.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The offering of a small animal, bird or flour for the poor, which must be offered on the altar.

Could you show me where in the OT?

Being a beloved servant/prophet of God is not what I asked for.

I'm guessing Mark wasn't told the good 'Good News'. That Jesus shed His blood and died for us, carrying our sins. And those who believe in Him and confess Him as their Savior are no longer condemned, because He carried their sins, and renders them blameless before the living and holy God

This is obviously the case, as you've sidestepped and appealed to John's Gospel. Interesting that the message of Salvation you put forward was not taught to all his followers.

What do you mean by 'Begotten'?
I agree that those who believed in Jesus pbuh and followed him would have indeed been granted everlasting life, just as all previous prophet beloved by God were sent to show people the path to everlasting life.

So Jesus pbuh became God's chosen one following his baptism, when the Holy Spirit came down upon him? A bit like Moses pbuh who was 40 years old before God appointed him to be God to Pharaoh.

Yes, we have the ability to crush satan's head by not being tempted by him, keeping to the commandments of GOD, wearing the protective clothing of prayer, fasting and doing good works.

The problem here is, in the oldest Gospel, that of Mark there was no mention of resurrection. It ended 16:8 with an empty tomb.

The only begotten Son of the living God is not a human servant. He is God Incarnate.

All of those sacrifices in the Old Testament were "stand-ins" until the Christ was born to die on the cross as the Ultimate Sacrifice to take away the sins of the world. That is because He is sinless and holy, the perfect and spotless Lamb of God. Only HE could take away sins.

What is most intriguing is the question of:

Where is Jesus the Christ NOW?

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Going to heaven for giving a dog water, ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ ...
consider the videos I posted and then you will understand GOD says, the one who gets out of bed before the break of Dawn to pray the Fajr prayer will be rewarded with the Earth and everything within it.

`A’isha relates that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “The two [sunna] cycles (rak`ats) of the morning prayer are better than the world and what it contains’ [Muslim]

At judgment you must be covered by the Blood of the Lamb of God, you must be Born Again begotten of the Spirit of God made possible by Jesus obedient life made possible by being begotten of his Father God of a virgin and not of corruptible seed the only way a man could ever be sinless born of God, Gods son Immanuel spoken of by prophets and recorded long before Our Lord God Jesus was born , the actual Word of God become Flesh
Where is it written, 'Immanuel spoken by the Prophets'?

.. Jesus said "I am the Way, the Light and the Truth ,and no man cometh to the Father but by me " .. John 14:6
Metaphors for Torah or being Torah observant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
The only begotten Son of the living God is not a human servant. He is God Incarnate.
He didn't know the hour, could do nothing without the permission of GOD, and prayed to GOD. Doesn't sound like a god to people looking in. More like a mighty Son, Prophet, Messiah of GOD as understood by the Jewish Community 2,000 years ago and not the understanding of Greek Philosophers of the 2nd to 4th Century, as they had a very different understanding of 'Sun of GOD'.

All of those sacrifices in the Old Testament were "stand-ins" until the Christ was born to die on the cross as the Ultimate Sacrifice to take away the sins of the world. That is because He is sinless and holy, the perfect and spotless Lamb of God. Only HE could take away sins.
Where in the Torah does it say, these are stand'ins until I come to Earth and die for your sins?
After all as God's chosen people, the Jews would have been told of this 'alleged' mother of all events to come.

What is most intriguing is the question of:

Where is Jesus the Christ NOW?
Perhaps in suspended hypersleep alongside Elijah, Enoch and Melchizedek. What do you think?

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
consider the videos I posted and then you will understand GOD says, the one who gets out of bed before the break of Dawn to pray the Fajr prayer will be rewarded with the Earth and everything within it.

`A’isha relates that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “The two [sunna] cycles (rak`ats) of the morning prayer are better than the world and what it contains’ [Muslim]

Where is it written, 'Immanuel spoken by the Prophets'?

Metaphors for Torah or being Torah observant.

Isaiah 7:14 .. You need to find out who Immanuel is ..
Matthew 4:8 .. The devil offers the world if you fall down and worship him

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He didn't know the hour, could do nothing without the permission of GOD, and prayed to GOD. Doesn't sound like a god to people looking in. More like a mighty Son, Prophet, Messiah of GOD as understood by the Jewish Community 2,000 years ago and not the understanding of Greek Philosophers of the 2nd to 4th Century, as they had a very different understanding of 'Sun of GOD'.

Where in the Torah does it say, these are stand'ins until I come to Earth and die for your sins?
After all as God's chosen people, the Jews would have been told of this 'alleged' mother of all events to come.

Perhaps in suspended hypersleep alongside Elijah, Enoch and Melchizedek. What do you think?

He rose from the dead, triumphant as Lord of lords and King of kings. Death could not hold Him, for He was sinless. He died so that His blood would be shed and it would atone us our sins.

He is ALIVE, and triumphant.

Not dead.

By the way, Enoch did not die. He was "taken".

Neither did Elijah. He was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire.

Jesus was Jewish when He was here on earth.

He fulfilled all of the laws and the requirements.

In Isaiah 9:6 He is called "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 7:14 .. You need to find out who Immanuel is ..
Immanuel couldn't have been Jesus pbuh because, if this was a Prophecy given to the Jewish descendants of Kind David, of which Joseph is said to be one, then why is Joseph totally oblivious to it?

When he discovered his virgin bride was pregnant, he should have been jumping for joy knowing the coming of the promised Messiah was almost at hand, rather than suspecting her of infidelity. Clearly something is wrong with your assertion ...

In context Isaiah is speaking about a specific 'young woman' who will become pregnant during the life time of Isaiah and King Ahaz.

A miraculous virgin birth that supposedly took place over 560 years later would be irrelevant to Ahaz, who required a sign prior to an imminent military invasion.

To remove any doubt, the prophecy of a child to be born was fulfilled 560 before Jesus pbuh, we only need read into Isaiah 8..

“he (Isaiah) approached the prophetess and she conceived (tahar) and bore (taled) a son and God said to me: Name the child “Maher-shalal-hash-baz” which means (the spoil speeds the prey hastens). For before the child shall know how to cry my father my mother the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Sammaria will be carried away before the king of Assyria.” Isaiah 8:4

Isaiah 9:6 also refers to Isaiah 8:4 and indeed Jewish History records the child was indeed a Wonderful Counsellor:
The Sign of Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz - Isaiah Commentary

Matthew 4:8 .. The devil offers the world if you fall down and worship him

The Devil wouldn't want people worshipping him with prayers, that always start with the words, "I seek GOD’s protection from Shaitaan, the Accursed one."

No, the Devil has more chance of infiltrating the early Church with his agents, and then sitting back to watch Billions of Christians worship the creation of GOD in error.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
He rose from the dead, triumphant as Lord of lords and King of kings. Death could not hold Him, for He was sinless. He died so that His blood would be shed and it would atone us our sins.
Yes, I'm aware what the Church teaches.

He is ALIVE, and triumphant.

Not dead.
As a Muslim, I know because we are taught, GOD took him up alive to Himself rather than let his enemies humiliate him on a cross, in a punishment reserved for the lowest of people.

By the way, Enoch did not die. He was "taken". Neither did Elijah. He was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire.
Taken up alive as Jesus pbuh was.

Jesus was Jewish when He was here on earth.

He fulfilled all of the laws and the requirements.

In Isaiah 9:6 He is called "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
He also said, the Laws and Commandments were never to change, and anyone commanding people to not follow them would be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven.

See my response to 4x4 which examines who the 'Prince of Peace' was.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Jesus also said "I Am the gate and no one shall enter in except by him .. Shepherds used to put their sheep in a pen then lay down at the door/entrance and became the gate to keep his sheep safe ..
Yes, he was the gate at that time for the Jews. There's no doubt about it, but he also said, John the Baptist was the last Prophet sent to the Jews, and other Prophets would appear, in particular one who would explain all things. Clearly a non Jewish Prophet was to come in the future. We know the Jews were expecting a Prophet like Moses pbuh to come, and Jesus pbuh wasn't him as John the Baptist confirmed.

Upvote 0

Muslim-UK

Oct 11, 2015
✟14,751.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Mary his virgin mother was from the line of David as was Joseph the legal but not biological father of Jesus .. Jesus can be traced all the way back to Adam and Eve through his recorded genealogies
Mary was a Levite, and Torah makes clear the Davidic line is carried through the biological father. The Dead Sea Scrolls talk of two Messiahs, one Priestly and the other Kingly, who would reinstate animal sacrifices to atone for both his and the sins of the people.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mary was a Levite, and Torah makes clear the Davidic line is carried through the biological father. The Dead Sea Scrolls talk of two Messiahs, one Priestly and the other Kingly, who would reinstate animal sacrifices to atone for both his and the sins of the people.

Exactly and an adopted son inherits the same as the first born ..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.