Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I watched the video and the sound may not be too clear but I was able to get the gist of it... Online you can find the argument at

Was Prophet Muhammad mentioned in the Bible? This article is a must for all Christians and Jews

I happen to agree as a Baha'i with the basic Qur'anic verse as presented in the video... The Fourth Surih "An Nisah":

163 Lo! We inspire thee as We inspired Noah and the prophets after him, as We inspired Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and as We imparted unto David the Psalms;

164 And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah spake directly unto Moses;

165 Messengers of good cheer and of warning, in order that mankind might have no argument against Allah after the messengers. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I watched the video and the sound may not be too clear but I was able to get the gist of it... Online you can find the argument at

Was Prophet Muhammad mentioned in the Bible? This article is a must for all Christians and Jews

I happen to agree as a Baha'i with the basic Qur'anic verse as presented in the video... The Fourth Surih "An Nisah":

163 Lo! We inspire thee as We inspired Noah and the prophets after him, as We inspired Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and as We imparted unto David the Psalms;

164 And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah spake directly unto Moses;

165 Messengers of good cheer and of warning, in order that mankind might have no argument against Allah after the messengers. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

Often I have to listen more than once or twice to understand what is being said,
it being late I had earphones on,
but from about 7:11 and onward it was pretty unbearable, so with that, it kind of
made me think it was not serious.

If a truth is to be spoken there should be no need for dramatic makeup.

Upvote 0

habibii zahra

Nov 16, 2016
lebanon
✟27,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
If this vid had anything to say it is lost.

With that torturous background noise
it can give anyone panic.

If there is a case then state it,
without all that idiotic noise.

at the end:

You have no right to translate the name of people..at the end they are saying that he was talking with his jewish friend..he told him that the hakham embraced islam so why don’t you do so?

He said to him we jews do not change our religion..jews know that Mohammad is a prophet from GOD

The hakham came and said we know that Mohammad is a messenger from God and he show me a number the bible

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
at the end:

You have no right to translate the name of people..at the end they are saying that he was talking with his jewish friend..he told him that the hakham embraced islam so why don’t you do so?

He said to him we jews do not change our religion..jews know that Mohammad is a prophet from GOD

The hakham came and said we know that Mohammad is a messenger from God and he show me a number the bible

I have not changed anyones name,

Do you not get it,I could not watch or listen to the end.

OK, so there is this guy who goes to speakers corner, why the heck all the spooky sounds?

If there is something important to transmit it should be done with clarity,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

habibii zahra

Nov 16, 2016
lebanon
✟27,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I have not changed anyones name,

Do you not get it,I could not watch or listen to the end.

OK, so there is this guy who goes to speakers corner, why the heck all the spooky sounds?

If there is something important to transmit it should be done with clarity,

They are saying that the Hebrew language spoke of a name called “Mahemet” who is Mohammad in the Arabic..according to the translation the word “Mahemet” is pronounced Mohammad in Arabic

They states how the Rabbie pronounce the song that includes the name of Mahemet

Listen to the song you will hear the name of Mohammad several times

“there is no god but allah, Mohammad is the prophet of ALLAH”

“let the world hear the song”

He talks also about the web translator from Hebrew into English ..he states that the translation from the Hebrew to Arabic gives the name “Mohammad”..he copied and paste the Hebrew word ..the translation was “Mohammad”....this website translates words as it is in the bible

https://www.freetranslation.com/ (search about Mohammad)

Language Translation | Translate Free Online

Also in the worldlingo translation the translation is the same

The word “Mohammad” remained as it is in the torah in the initial Hebrew book

I will tell you a story from my own experience:

“I used to know a jewish hakham” he tried to invite him to islam “I thought it is the time to invite him to islam, we have talked many years and you have heared from me that Mohammad is a prophet so why don’t you embrace islam. He said: we jews do not change our religion I said: but half of the Hakham of the city embraced islam..he repeated the phrase so I spoke with myself: what can I say to him? He said: god has sent Moses to us and we didn’t hear from him are you expecting us to hear from another prophet from another tribe?

He said I have nothing to say anymore..he knew that Mohammad is a prophet

One other hakham come and said to me we know that Mohammad is a prophet and he showed me a number of the bible

“not only they altered the word of god to fit their own desires and not only they didn’t follow Moses and the prophets plz listen carefully to these jews settlers and watch their mischief in the holy land”

Upvote 0

habibii zahra

Nov 16, 2016
lebanon
✟27,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
The argument seems to be that two languages that show signs of being related have similar words for the same thing and that means Muhammad is mentioned. I don't think that's much of an argument.
this is a big argument well the video shows that the name of Mohammad is present in the Hebrew scriptures they took the name in Hebrew and translated it ..the result was "Mohammad" "Mahamat" in Hebrew..the same pronunciation of the word in Hebrew is in ARABIC "MAHMAT" "MEHMET" "Mohammad" the prophet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
They are saying that the Hebrew language spoke of a name called “Mahemet” who is Mohammad in the Arabic..according to the translation the word “Mahemet” is pronounced Mohammad in Arabic

They states how the Rabbie pronounce the song that includes the name of Mahemet

Listen to the song you will hear the name of Mohammad several times

“there is no god but allah, Mohammad is the prophet of ALLAH”

“let the world hear the song”

He talks also about the web translator from Hebrew into English ..he states that the translation from the Hebrew to Arabic gives the name “Mohammad”..he copied and paste the Hebrew word ..the translation was “Mohammad”....this website translates words as it is in the bible

https://www.freetranslation.com/ (search about Mohammad)

Language Translation | Translate Free Online

Also in the worldlingo translation the translation is the same

The word “Mohammad” remained as it is in the torah in the initial Hebrew book

I will tell you a story from my own experience:

“I used to know a jewish hakham” he tried to invite him to islam “I thought it is the time to invite him to islam, we have talked many years and you have heared from me that Mohammad is a prophet so why don’t you embrace islam. He said: we jews do not change our religion I said: but half of the Hakham of the city embraced islam..he repeated the phrase so I spoke with myself: what can I say to him? He said: god has sent Moses to us and we didn’t hear from him are you expecting us to hear from another prophet from another tribe?

He said I have nothing to say anymore..he knew that Mohammad is a prophet

One other hakham come and said to me we know that Mohammad is a prophet and he showed me a number of the bible

“not only they altered the word of god to fit their own desires and not only they didn’t follow Moses and the prophets plz listen carefully to these jews settlers and watch their mischief in the holy land”

You have a Koran, I have never seen,
held or opened one, so I don,t know what is in it.
I know nothing of Islam,
but the word you think is referring to a coming prophet, well,
that is for you.
I think it is a stretch,
the word in Hebrew is precious/desirable,

In Arabic, praised/decent.

My very own thoughts have not changed one bit.
Maybe alone on this, but it has not affected me in anyway, what I know of.

My thought is a relationship between The King and Israel

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: lben
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
this is a big argument well the video shows that the name of Mohammad is present in the Hebrew scriptures they took the name in Hebrew and translated it ..the result was "Mohammad" "Mahamat" in Hebrew..the same pronunciation of the word in Hebrew is in ARABIC "MAHMAT" "MEHMET" "Mohammad" the prophet

Ok, but that doesn't mean that his name is in the Torah in the way it's being implied. My name is actually in the New Testament so it'd be a pretty big stretch to imply that it's in the New Testament because of me. Even if I became one of the most important person in history.

• Agree
Reactions: lben
Upvote 0

Mediaeval

baptizatus sum
Sep 24, 2012
✟29,873.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think it was Muslim apologist Ahmad Deedat who pretended to find the name "Allah" in the Biblical phrase "Alleluia." That's the level of seriousness/silliness I've encountered in Muslim apologetics.

Upvote 0

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I think it was Muslim apologist Ahmad Deedat who pretended to find the name "Allah" in the Biblical phrase "Alleluia." That's the level of seriousness/silliness I've encountered in Muslim apologetics.

Well I've always been impressed by Gesenius finding a connection between Elohiym, Elah and Allah .. See:
Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV)

and there's a pretty good summary to be found at

Allah - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

habibii zahra

Nov 16, 2016
lebanon
✟27,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
You have a Koran, I have never seen,
held or opened one, so I don,t know what is in it.
I know nothing of Islam,
but the word you think is referring to a coming prophet, well,
that is for you.
I think it is a stretch,
the word in Hebrew is precious/desirable,

In Arabic, praised/decent.

My very own thoughts have not changed one bit.
Maybe alone on this, but it has not affected me in anyway, what I know of.

My thought is a relationship between The King and Israel

Ok, but that doesn't mean that his name is in the Torah in the way it's being implied. My name is actually in the New Testament so it'd be a pretty big stretch to imply that it's in the New Testament because of me. Even if I became one of the most important person in history.

I think the video is very clear..Mohammad's name is mentioned in the bible and the website is clear also you will find Mohammad in the bible

these webs contains the prophecy of Mohammad in the bible:
Bible Prophecies of Muhammad (part 2 of 4): Old Testament Prophecies of Muhammad - The Religion of Islam

Bible Prophecies of Muhammad (part 3 of 4): New Testament Prophecies of Muhammad - The Religion of Islam

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,933.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced

Ishmael is to be a great nation,
so if someone is to get the ball rolling, Why not?
Decoders can find all kinds of events
that spell out precisely.
For anyone inclined that way.

I did a random test once and was so scary, I dropped it like a hot potatoe.

It was not for me.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I think the video is very clear..Mohammad's name is mentioned in the bible and the website is clear also you will find Mohammad in the bible

What they are pointing to isn't a name. It's a word. Since the languages are related to each other, the word in Hebrew and the word in Arabic sound very similar and that word was what the name Mohammad used as a base to be Mohammed. That doesn't mean Mohammed is in the Torah. This is an obvious stretch and a very terrible attempt to convince people of Islam.

Upvote 0

Mediaeval

baptizatus sum
Sep 24, 2012
✟29,873.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well I've always been impressed by Gesenius finding a connection between Elohiym, Elah and Allah .. See:
Genesis Chapter 1 (KJV)

and there's a pretty good summary to be found at

Allah - Wikipedia

An etymological connection between ancient Semitic languages is one thing. But finding a connection between "Allah" and any random occurrence of an A and two L's is another. " "Allah" is no more etymologically connected to "Alleluia" than it is to the song "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.