United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A Conservative Star Is Born Through Cable News Commercials

"It's everywhere I go," he said. "I've been on TV so much, and I think people like the message I give out, that MyPillow is just a platform for God, and it helps so many people. I enjoy it. I don't run from it. I like talking to people."

Lindell, a former crack addict who frequently tells his story of redemption, has increased his conservative profile even further by spending $1 million to finance an anti-abortion movie that screened at CPAC.

He said people come up to him mostly for two reasons: to talk about his "transformation to Jesus" and his unbreakable support for the man he has donated heavily to, President Donald Trump.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a "My Pillow". Prior to that I have had a "temperpedic" neck pillow, a regular pillow, and a "purple Pillow". Hands down "my Pillow" is best I have ever had by far. The best part about it is you can manually move the fill to the height you want and it will stay in that position.

If you hate your pillow get a my pillow, if you have any neck pain like me, get a my pillow.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
if you have any neck pain like me, get a my pillow.

Well yes I do have the neck issues and a while back I actually called my pillow place so as to place an order but they confused me when they asked me which pillow I wanted the soft-fill medium filll or harder filll I believe it was? Do you know which one you ordered?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟930,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I haven't gotten a my pillow yet because they're very expensive. I mean who pays $100 for two pillows? Especially when you can pick up two pillows for like $15. They're probably not as good but no pillow is worth $100. Even if it gives you the best sleep of your life.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I haven't gotten a my pillow yet because they're very expensive. I mean who pays $100 for two pillows? Especially when you can pick up two pillows for like $15. They're probably not as good but no pillow is worth $100. Even if it gives you the best sleep of your life.

You mean no pillow is worth $50. And noting that so many Americans are 'sleep deprived' anything that will help is well worth it.

I didn't think I would spend $600 on a bed either (back in 1973) until I slept on one. Today that same bed is over $2000, and worth every penny.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟930,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
You mean no pillow is worth $50. And noting that so many Americans are 'sleep deprived' anything that will help is well worth it.

I didn't think I would spend $600 on a bed either (back in 1973) until I slept on one. Today that same bed is over $2000, and worth every penny.

Maybe he changed the price since I looked into it a few years ago. It was buy one get one free back then and it cost $100. So it was $100 for two pillows. If its $50 for two now that's a little better but I still can't afford that. I'm sure the pillow does wonderful things because its been on the market for so long. But honestly its too much for just a pillow made out of foam.

$2,000 for a bed? Wow. I forget how much my mom paid for my wife and my queen size bed but it was definitely less than $800. It hurts my back a lot so I'm considering buying a better bed but I can't really afford a $2,000 bed.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well yes I do have the neck issues and a while back I actually called my pillow place so as to place an order but they confused me when they asked me which pillow I wanted the soft-fill medium filll or harder filll I believe it was? Do you know which one you ordered?

M-Bob
You order based on your height and weight, that effects your "fill level". The one I got for my height and weight was a little too high for my tastes so I pushed some of the fill out of the center and made it just the right height. I would go with their metric and if it's too high just push the fill out and away from the front center. If you do that you will get a permanent groove where your head goes, but the groove is from spreading the fill density out, not the elasticity of the material.

The main thing that makes it work is that once you get the right depression level of your head weight it sticks at that level, unless you manually try to move the fill around. So if your head needs to be 2 inches higher than your back you can set it to that level and it will stay there all night and all year. If you get a cold and need to prop your head up you can just push the fill back toward the center and have 4 inches.

I hurt my neck either from learning to dive roll (Krav Maga) or sleeping on the broadside of my pillow (neck too high) so sleeping right is important for your neck and worth the cost.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
no pillow is worth $100. Even if it gives you the best sleep of your life.

You must be young with no acks and pains? Because as we get older we don't mind paying for things such as that -- if they bring some comfort.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟930,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
You must be young with no acks and pains? Because as we get older we don't mind paying for things such as that -- if they bring some comfort.

M-Bob

I'm pretty young I'm turning 33 in June. I do wake up with back pain because of my bed so I get where you older folks are coming from. I still don't see how any pillow is worth that much though. Even if it does aid in your sleep. But kudos to those who have $100 to spend on two pillows. Not being sarcastic or anything. I'm glad that the my pillow helps people with their sleep I just personally don't see why its worth it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe he changed the price since I looked into it a few years ago. It was buy one get one free back then and it cost $100. So it was $100 for two pillows.
He's saying it's $50 per pillow. $100 / 2 pillows = $50 per pillow.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟930,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
He's saying it's $50 per pillow. $100 / 2 pillows = $50 per pillow.

Oh. Yeah sorry I missed that somehow. I thought he said the price went down to $50 for two pillows my bad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A Conservative Star Is Born Through Cable News Commercials

"It's everywhere I go," he said. "I've been on TV so much, and I think people like the message I give out, that MyPillow is just a platform for God, and it helps so many people. I enjoy it. I don't run from it. I like talking to people."

Lindell, a former crack addict who frequently tells his story of redemption, has increased his conservative profile even further by spending $1 million to finance an anti-abortion movie that screened at CPAC.

He said people come up to him mostly for two reasons: to talk about his "transformation to Jesus" and his unbreakable support for the man he has donated heavily to, President Donald Trump.

Thank you for sharing this. This guy has just gotten another customer.

God bless him, and you too Bob.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟561,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm not sure I'd get one of these pillows specifically, I haven't really looked into them yet but for those unsure of what to spend good money on, a good bed and pillow should be at the top of your list if you don't have one yet.

I can't stress enough how important a good night's sleep is for the rest of your day when you're awake. Consider that, at 8 hours of sleep/night, you spend 1/3 of your entire life sleeping. You spend more time with your head on a pillow than you do wearing shoes in a day so $50 for a pillow is not out of the question if it's a good one. And while $2000 for a mattress seems like a lot of money, keep in mind that you are investing in your sleep for at least the next 7-10 years. When broken down across all those nights, $2000 suddenly doesn't seem like such a bad investment.

Upvote 0