✟9,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Peace be with you.

I've never seen so many chemtrails in the sky since today. Whether you believe chemtrails are just condensation, a means to control weather, or what I believe to be a projection screen. The fact is, chemtrails are noticeable today over northeast Illinois, USA.

I'm aware there is a new movie being released in the US called "flight" that's out today.

I think this is just a tactic to desensitize the public to the reality that these chemtrails are part of a plan to deceive the world.

God's people will run in panic to be slaughtered.
Pray that are flight doesn't occur this winter!
If it does, whoa!

Don't worry,
Love

image-3992958547.jpg

image-3513402413.jpg

image-3416610571.jpg

Mar 31, 2011
Babylon
✟9,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Peace,
thank you.

Steve Petersen said:
Do you live within a couple hundred miles of an Air Force Base?
What does that matter?
I don't know.

Do you know the diffrence between an contrail and a chemtrail from the ground?

Yes. Can you see the pictures?

Peace and grace be to you.

Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The whole sky here in Missouri was a white soup of haze and jets spewing out this stuff, whatever it is. The skies started out quite clear, but by mid day the sun was entirely blocked out and what should have been nice and sunny turned into a dreary overcast day.

These are not normal clouds, and anyone that is outside all day can see what is taking place.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Peace,
thank you.

What does that matter?
I don't know.

Yes. Can you see the pictures?

Peace and grace be to you.

Military airspace is generally above 45k feet. At that altitude EVERY jet engine will produce a contrail (hot gases from the engine condensing and forming vapor trails.) Many commercial aircraft will also have contrails at their altitudes (below 35k feet.) These contrails will disperse after a while due to winds at altitude, creating a haze.

Now, how can you tell from photographs whether these are normal aircraft contrails of some covert chemical being released (for God knows what reason?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes they're dumping fuel...other times it's the wing tips creating moisture as they cut through the air.

Every day? Seems like conditions would have to be just right for this to happen on the level Im seeing. This stuff is blocking out sun light from horizon to horizon. Something needs to be done if for only this reason. Solar panels are taking a big hit on production.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Every day? Seems like conditions would have to be just right for this to happen on the level Im seeing. This stuff is blocking out sun light from horizon to horizon. Something needs to be done if for only this reason. Solar panels are taking a big hit on production.
I was just saying. I have no idea the frequency of it. Those were just a couple of reasons you see them.

Perhaps your area is airspace in route to/from Ohare??? :confused:

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

inthec

Oct 11, 2012
✟7,698.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was just saying. I have no idea the frequency of it. Those were just a couple of reasons you see them.

Perhaps your area is airspace in route to/from Ohare??? :confused:

Might be, but the trails are not in just one direction. In the pictures that were posted, every cloud you see was formed from these trails, even the haze you see. The skies were supposed to be bright and sunny, but the temperature reduced at least 10 degrees all day. Intentional or not, this is definitely weather modification.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I was looking up at a vapour trail (Germany) coming out of a jet going around in a circle, so I got binoculars to have a closer look at the plane, and when I looked, there was nothing there; nothing was making the vapour trail in the sky, it was just appearing out of nothing.

Upvote 0
Mar 31, 2011
Babylon
✟9,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
inthec said:
Might be, but the trails are not in just one direction. In the pictures that were posted, every cloud you see was formed from these trails, even the haze you see. The skies were supposed to be bright and sunny, but the temperature reduced at least 10 degrees all day. Intentional or not, this is definitely weather modification.

Correct, the 3 pictures in the op were taken by myself November 2, 2012 Northwest Chicago suburbs at 5pm. Yes, near O'hare air port.

The sun was unusually brighter and bigger. Later at night as the chemtrails passed under the moon they gave off an array of colors. Normal clouds would darken the moon. The moon had a kaleidoscope like effect.

Ever seen the Norway spiral, or similar projections?

I reside mostly in this region of the US, been here for awhile. I like the sky when it's not filled with these clouds left by air planes.

Some people notice the sky change and some don't.

Some days there are no chemtrails. It would be a day with the exact same weather, and yet clear sky's with the same amount of air planes.

Thank you. Peace be with you all,
Love.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Although it's possible that this is weather modification or slow poisoning of the population or some kind of military experiment, I wouldn't use the word "definitely" to describe any of this. It could also just be harmless contrails.

I remember a day similar to this here in Edmonton where I saw an unusual number of contrails in the sky. I snapped some pictures. It was in the spring (similar weather conditions to fall) and it was also on a Friday, on which commercial air traffic tends to be much busier.

I believe I counted nine trails that day in a ten minute span.

8156231256_7810082eb5_c.jpg

8156232102_fc29b28f5f_c.jpg

I have no doubt that the powers that be couldn't care less about you or I and will do whatever they want to meet their agenda. 9/11 is evidence enough of that for me. Having said that, I can not be sure what their agenda is, nor can I be sure that what I see in the sky is harmful or harmless. We're really all just guessing, aren't we?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 31, 2011
Babylon
✟9,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
LastSeven said:
... We're really all just guessing, aren't we?

Thanks, peace.
Interesting pictures.

What does 9/11 prove?
2 things. 1, the US gov is starting WW3. 2, a good amount of Americans are horrible observers and detectives. Keeping watch is encouraged in the NT.

Speculating is minor but there are facts that raise questions. These clouds from planes linger for hours.

Normal clouds that pass under the moon darken it.
The clouds left from planes cause an array of colors when passing under the moon.

In the day the sky is not as blue as it used to be many years ago. These days there's a white haze on every horizon on this planet.

America and those who live comfortably, their grace is running thin.

There's nothing to be afraid of when it's not at the front door. When it comes I'll remember that i fear no evil.

Peace be with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Forget "chemtrails" or "contrails".

Could someone please just explain to me the magic metal birds in the sky? These "airplanes" are suspended as if by magic in the air. And in an election year? This can't be coincidence.

Signs and wonders my friends. Signs and wonders.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

KJV1611Warrior

Oct 13, 2012
✟675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Chemtrails, flouridation, GMO's, indoctrination through education, news media, entertainment, vaccines, "war on terror", "war on drugs", ecumenicalism, new age corruptions of scripture, etc. You'd better wake up Via and realize that satan is the god of this world and that he is alive and well. We are being distracted, deceived, hypnotized, drugged, infected, you name it. These are the last days and soon, VERY SOON, we will find out if pretrib, midtrib, prewrath, post trib, premil, amil, preterist, replacement/covenant, etc., was right or wrong. Now is the time to examine oneself and determine if ye are truly in the faith which was once delivered unto the saints!

Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peace be with you.

I've never seen so many chemtrails in the sky since today. Whether you believe chemtrails are just condensation, a means to control weather, or what I believe to be a projection screen. The fact is, chemtrails are noticeable today over northeast Illinois, USA.

I'm aware there is a new movie being released in the US called "flight" that's out today.

I think this is just a tactic to desensitize the public to the reality that these chemtrails are part of a plan to deceive the world.

God's people will run in panic to be slaughtered.
Pray that are flight doesn't occur this winter!
If it does, whoa!

Don't worry,
Love

View attachment 128484

View attachment 128485

View attachment 128486

Yes, I live in the state, and have noticed a few, though I am not aware of any manner of conspiracy. Saw way stranger stuff near airbases in two other states.

There is a lot of flight traffic through Chicago, and the weather is such that such trails may be effected.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forget "chemtrails" or "contrails".

Could someone please just explain to me the magic metal birds in the sky? These "airplanes" are suspended as if by magic in the air. And in an election year? This can't be coincidence.

Signs and wonders my friends. Signs and wonders.

-CryptoLutheran

lol. That made me laugh. I know you think some of us are nutso because in your mind "conspiracies" just don't exist, but you still made me laugh. :D

Upvote 0