Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Beloved here is my study for today,

I am thinking the Little Horn shall take over from the President who follows Bush

Dan 11:21

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Dan 7:8

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

As I pray and consider the little Horn, I ask, what could be the little horn today and what could be the mouth speaking great things.

Rev 13:5

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.
Rev 13:6

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

If this prophesy is for TODAY then the “little horn” is quite likely the European Union that boasts its economic clout is greater than the United States military power.

The mouth speaking great things would then have to be Javier Solana.

When I ask, who are the three first horns plucked up by the roots?

The answer I get is the United States, Great Britain and Russia as they are the great northern powers that divided up Europe after World War II, Led by the President of the United States..

Dan 7:9

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire.

As I see it” the thrones being cast down”, is the inability of the Big Three to restrain the Islamic expansion of the KING OF THE SOUTH meaning THE ISLAMIC JIHAD lead by IRAN, (PERSIA}

Dan 8:23

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Rev 13:7

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Dan 8:24

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Dan 8:9

And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant [land].

I consider the pleasant land to be AMERICA, with the European Union under Solana taking over POLICE POWER during national civil unrest provoked by a necessary raising of taxes by the President who succeeds Bush;.

.Should the next President be Barack Obama, it would be natural for the armed conservative, Republican, Christian Patriots to attempt a takeover because the National Guard is busy in Iraq and other places.

That would then require the president to call upon a EU commanded, United Nation forces to restore LAW and ORDER for the sake of International business.

Those troops would be mostly east European and Islamic.
It’s easy to see how that could kill us thinking they were doing God a favor.

I consider the FEMA camps more likely to be used against all Evangelistic Christians and Jews then, because they would be considered enemies of the State. And not true peacemakers.

Back to the little horn

Rev 13:11

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

I consider the First Beast mentioned here as ISRAEL of the PHARASEES that has been restored with its new Sanhedrin.

Rev 13:15

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Javier Solana has the EU power to dictate martial law and with that could require the Talmudic Noahahid law of the Pharisees to be accepted by Jews and gentiles for the sake of peace.
The penalty for violation of any of those laws is death.

Israel now has nuclear power and I expect will use it.

.Javier Solana , commander of EU Rapid Response Force is a nuclear physics

Rev 13:13

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Dan 8:10

And it waxed great, [even] to the host of heaven; and it cast down [some] of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

Here I consider the host of heaven as Catholic and protestant Bishops along with outspoken Rabbis.

Rev 13:8

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Dan 8:12

And an host was given [him] against the daily [sacrifice] by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered.

This to me means that as part of marital law public preaching and praising God in Jesus name will be prohibited.
Dan 11:22

And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

I see the prince of the covenant as the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church will not be allowed to publicly celebrate its Holy Days including Christmas and Easter

Dan 11:23

And after the league [made] with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
Dan 11:32

And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.