United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@Desk trauma

They don't need an army in the way that we think of armies, etc, but just a few more people fully willing to do what they are willing to do, and that are fully willing to fully follow them.

And they don't need nuclear weapons either, though they are not that hard to get nowadays, etc.
They don’t need an army to conquer Israel?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Desk trauma

Alright, I've already told you we should do nothing to interfere with the conflict as it stands right now, etc.

But maybe I should ask you at what point do you think we should step in maybe, etc?

We know all the more militant Islamics want to wipe Isreal off the map, etc, so what if they try to do that? You think we shouldn't step in?

And what about after they wipe Israel off the map, if they try to do that, etc, what do you think they will do then if everyone else has all chosen to stay out of it up to then, etc? You think they are just going to stop all of the sudden and become all loving and peaceful all of the sudden then?

Tell me what you think?

Or are you just "optimistic" that it's not ever going to come to that maybe, etc?

Again, tell me what you think?

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
They don’t need an army to conquer Israel?
No, Europe and the west.

Geez, keep up man.

I'm talking about the possibility of nations like Iran, and maybe others, openly and directly joining the Palestinians with their armies or combined military forces in the conflict, etc?

If everyone turns a blind eye, and completely ignores it, and let's them have Israel, what do you think will happen next, etc?

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, Europe and the west.

Geez, keep up man.

Oh, we’re just assuming they conquer Israel somehow then that happens.
I'm talking about the possibility of nations like Iran, and maybe others, openly and directly joining the Palestinians with their armies in the conflict, etc?

Seems like it.

If everyone turns a blind eye, and completely ignores it, and let's them have Israel, what do you think will happen next, etc?

God Bless.
Poor, defenseless Israel. Not like they have an army and nuclear weapons of their own.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, we’re just assuming they conquer Israel somehow then that happens.
You don't like it when I'm asking you questions, do you?

But, yes, we are trying to see down a longer road here, etc.
Seems like it.
Seems like what? Are you saying they will, or they won't, or what exactly, etc?
Poor, defenseless Israel. Not like they have an army and nuclear weapons of their own.
Oh, I see, you're prejudiced against Israel, and have lost your ability to be objective, etc. I thought so, etc.

But, yes, we should be very, very happy to be living in a world where all the nations who do right now have nuclear capability, or do have nuclear weapons right now, still have the wisdom not to use them, etc.

Do you think that will be true of the people you are in favor of, or are supporting, or that you think are your friends, etc?

For the record, I'm not prejudiced against either, just in case you missed my original post a while back, etc.

Desperate people do desperate things, and I understand that all too well, etc.

I just hope it stays limited to that, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You don't like it when I'm asking you questions, do you?

Meh.
But, yes, we are trying to see down a longer road here, etc.
Based on some wild assumptions.
Seems like what?

Like you're talking about "the possibility of nations like Iran, and maybe others, openly and directly joining the Palestinians with their armies in the conflict..."

Are you saying they will, or they won't, or what exactly, etc?

I don't think they will as they seem to be leaving Hamas out to dry.

Oh, I see, you're prejudiced against Israel, and have lost your ability to be objective, etc. I thought so, etc.

Israel has an army and nuclear weapons, that's factual.
Do you think that will be true of the people you are in favor of, or are supporting, or that you think are your friends, etc?

I am not really supporting anyone in the middle east, not that the thoughts of one rando matter at all one way or the other to the parties involved in the conflict.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Based on some wild assumptions.
Maybe? maybe not?

Either way, it's most responsible government's duties to think about, and consider, and plan for the possible eventualities of such things, etc.
Like you're talking about "the possibility of nations like Iran, and maybe others, openly and directly joining the Palestinians with their armies in the conflict..."
Funny to me that you don't think that could actually happen in any way, etc?

Or maybe it's just that you just prefer to just bury your head in the sand when it comes to such things, etc?
I don't think they will as they seem to be leaving Hamas out to dry.
Probably only because of the threat of a conflict of our nation acting on such things if they did not, or were not doing such things, etc.
Israel has an army and nuclear weapons, that's factual.
Yes, they do, but are they using nuclear weaponry? Or have they ever ever since they have had them, etc?

And my question to you was if you think the other side would or would not, if they had such things, etc?
I am not really supporting anyone in the middle east, not that the thoughts of one rando matter at all one way or the other to the parties involved in the conflict.
Probably true, but if you ask me, that's still due to the fallen nature in most human beings, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If we don’t step in Arab countries will forget their differences form
A unified army conquer a nuclear power somehow and march on Europe, I got that right so far?
"Arab" countries are NOT forgetting their differences.

1) The Sunni-Shia struggle has been going on for a thousand years.

2) The #1 enemy of the Sunni is Iran.

3) For many Sunni states, Israel is an ally against Iran and Iran-backed terrorists.

4) Curiously peace is more possible than before the war.
=================
STEPS TOWARD PEACE
1) Destroy Hamas infrastructure, tunnels, leadership and chains of command. It is only uninformed protestors (throughout the world) that disagree with this goal.

2) Quickly stop any escalation. For example, if any US ship is hit, Yemen will pay the price. If Hezbollah launches a major attack again northern Israel, Lebanon will pay heavily.

3) After this phase is complete, and with the next cease fire and release of hostages, we will all wait for the new Israeli government to form.

4) Other than the joint security force, Israel needs to withdraw from the West Bank and move all settlers out.

5) There needs to aid to West Bank government from Israel, the US and from the Sunni states.

6) Elections in the West Bank. As in many countries, the terrorist parties will not be able to participate.

7) Personally, at this point, I think that Israel should recognize Palestine with West Bank boundaries. After all, the West Bank Palestinians recognize the state of Israel.

8) As far as Gaza, it will take hundreds of billions in aid and at least 5 years before there is any normalization, followed by elections. In the interim, there needs to be a Sunni security forc, and no Israeli involvement. The Arab league is possible I suppose. An interim local government needs to be formed. I don't think that the Palestinian Authority is the answer. They will have plenty to take care of in the West Bank. Perhaps local elections can be the answer, with the candidates approved by the Arab security forces.
=============
BOTTOM LINE
The only solution is a Palestinian state, with Israel ending the occupation. This security of this state needs to be guaranteed by an Arab set of countries. The state must have elections, perhaps separately at first, in the West Bank and in Gaza.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you suppose that the largest arms dealer in the world is profiting from this war?

10LargestArmsExporterInTheWorld.webp

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you suppose that the largest arms dealer in the world is profiting from this war?

10LargestArmsExporterInTheWorld.webp
If we are, we are probably pouring it all right back into trying to keep the world relatively peaceful and stable right now, etc.

But besides that, a lot of countries can profit by almost anything in all kinds of ways, etc, and there is always money to be made for always somebody always, by almost any kind of national or world condition, etc.

What we should really be analyzing though, is who makes profits from what kinds of conditions, and how that ties into our political structure, and our individual politicians political leanings, etc, and if there is ever anything more nefarious ever involved in that ever, etc.

You know, a "who's in who's pocket" kind of thing, etc, and if all's they really truly follow or care about is the money, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If we are, we are probably pouring it all right back into trying to keep the world relatively peaceful and stable right now, etc.

But besides that, a lot of countries can profit by almost anything in all kinds of ways, etc, and there is always money to be made for always somebody always, by almost any kind of national or world condition, etc.

What we should really be analyzing though, is who makes profits from what kinds of conditions, and how that ties into our political structure, and our individual politicians political leanings, etc, and if there is ever anything more nefarious ever involved in that ever, etc.

You know, a "who's in who's pocket" kind of thing, etc, and if all's they really truly follow or care about is the money, etc.

God Bless.
Or some who don't care as much about the money, care a whole heck of a lot more about the power, etc, and the kind of people we really need in office, is those who really don't care at all about either the money, or the popularity, or the power, etc, but they rarely ever get it, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
All they have to do is destabilize the west enough to conquer it, etc.

Which can pretty easily be done even without the use of nuclear weapons, etc.

Our systems are very, very fragile right now already, etc.

America would more than likely destroy itself if the west was destabilized enough, and western economy's were hit enough, and there was too much of a change in most Americans lives, etc.

God Bless.
Is this a Mission Improvement plot? ”destabilize the West”?

How’s about we don’t “choose up sides” just yet?

Upvote 0

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Palestine, and some other Arab peoples/nations, don't want "freedom", or the kind of freedoms we wish to enjoy in the future, but only full submission to their religion, and religious ways, and their god, which are anything but "progressive", etc.

Actually, this conflict isn't about ways of life at all: it's about the fact that the Palestinians have lived on that land uninterrupted for century after century, and then suddenly Jews from Europe and elsewhere showed up and stated that it is their God-given right to live there (but keep in mind that half of them are actually atheists - they do not believe in God, but they believe that the Torah says it's their land..!).

Why do people whose grandparents and great grandparnets are all from places like New York, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, France, Yemen, etc., all get to unquestionably displace Palestinians?

Moreover, I know Arabs... and I remember when all the Americans supported the Green Revolution, and I remember when all us Americans thought we could turn Iraq into a democratic state... And thought we could democratize Syria, etc... And why was that? Because all people are the same everywhere, and they desire stability and the pursuit of happiness.

It is my experience that Arabs are very regular people and need to be respected and given local autonomy. Characterizing them as backwards and incapable fo some kind of growth comes off to me as sort of antichristian, because it takes away their humanity and their free will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums