✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The Israeli/Palestine conflict...

The Israeli/Palestine conflict is a tragedy, as is all war, etc. But while this remains strictly an Israeli/Palestine conflict, the US cannot get involved, or intervene, etc. But say, if other surrounding nations were to get directly involved, then the US would have to intervene, but it would be because we had to, and not because we wanted to, etc. And at that point we would unleash all the hell that the American military could muster upon those nations at that point, and as brutally as we would have to at that point, etc. This, in order to protect everyone else, and the whole world, etc, and for the most minimal loss of life in the long term, or in the end, etc, which is where the US thinks something like that would eventually go, and so it is a preventive measure, etc.

All war is a tragedy, no one and nothing ever profits from it, etc. Well, almost no one or nothing, as there are some who do learn how to make a profit and/or gain from it, etc. And I think those people are absolutely despicable, but they still do exist nonetheless, and exist, just about everywhere, etc. But almost everyone and everything else always loses in war, etc, but yet, it also, still does exist, etc. And no one and nothing has ever been able to completely do away with it yet, etc, and so it is still a very real reality in our world right now currently, etc, and that is a most unfortunate tragedy, etc.

America must look to its own right now while this conflict is still limited to Israel and Palestine, etc, and so they both, are pretty much on their own right now unless other countries get directly involved, etc. We can offer things like prayer, and some medical aid/support maybe, and maybe to both sides maybe, but while this remains a strictly Palestine/Israeli conflict only, we cannot get much involved beyond that point right now, and nor can we make absolute judgments about either side, etc.

These two represent two sides, very much like in our own nation right now, etc, and I think that's why many are so divided about it, etc. These two are neighbors, and have been for a while, etc. And whenever or wherever one side prospers and is rich, and is always living at relative ease, and in the relative lap of luxury, and the other is not, but it's just the opposite, etc, there are always going to be problems, etc, and that other side will always eventually, always eventually and inevitably rebel always, etc, even killing or murdering innocents, or resorting to guerrilla warfare, or dare I say even to committing some acts of terrorism eventually, when that side gets desperate enough to deem it necessary eventually, etc.

Who's wrong/who's right, and who is to blame? I suppose everyone is, etc. For it is all our own corrupt human nature's that right now always get's us into these messes always, etc, and that has always eventually and inevitably always happened, all throughout our history, etc.

Can anyone fix it, or change it, or ever put an end to it? Well, I am a Christian, etc. And my Christian beliefs tell me that cannot ever happen until the second coming of Jesus, or when Jesus comes back, etc. Until then, we are all stuck with the way we all are right now currently, etc. Which always leads to death, and war, and suffering, and conflict, and destruction eventually, etc.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me go on about this.

God Bless.

And while this remains a Israeli/Palestine conflict only, and if it stays that way, etc, then we must let these peoples/nations do as they wish, and accept the eventual outcome either way, etc, for that is a part of non-interference, etc.

Sometimes the most difficult thing to do, is to not interfere, or not get in the way, etc, and I know this from very much first-hand experience, etc, especially in a war, or a conflict, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The Ukraine/Russia conflict is a little bit different, because Russia is a major world superpower, and while we also don't want to get directly involved in that conflict also, we also cannot allow a superpower like Russia to do what it is doing, etc.

So we are doing a little more than just prayers and medical help/supplies with Ukraine, etc. But will probably have to accept the eventual outcome of that conflict eventually either way also, etc, because we cannot get directly involved in a major conflict directly with a major world superpower like Russia, etc.

But if it also gets to a major tipping point that we are bankrupting our own country in that conflict also, then we may have to eventually let the chips fall where they may in that conflict, and accept the eventual outcome either way with that also, etc, and maybe just deal with Russia in other ways, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Israeli/Palestine conflict is a tragedy, as is all war, etc. But while this remains strictly an Israeli/Palestine conflict, the US cannot get involved, or intervene, etc. But say, if other surrounding nations were to get directly involved, then the US would have to intervene
No, we would not have to.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No, we would not have to.
That depends I think on whether or not you think those other nations are going to stop there or not, etc.

I suspect they wouldn't, or they won't.

Which would constitute a much greater loss of life in the end, as well as destabilize the whole world eventually if they didn't stop there in or by the end of it, etc.

Not trying to stop them right then and there could be a very great mistake, etc.

And I think the US, and the UN, needs to let them know that they are not going to allow that to happen, and are not ever going to let that happen, like, "right now", etc.

They hate the west almost as much as they hate Israel, so do you really think they are going to stop there, and just all of the sudden become peaceful nations almost overnight after that?

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That depends I think on whether or not you think those other nations are going to stop there or not, etc.
Fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here? The bush administration called, they would like their rhetoric back.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Fight them over there so we don’t have to fight them over here? The bush administration called, they would like their rhetoric back.
That was done because a small select group of terrorists singlehandedly attacked our nation, and should have been handled much, much differently than that.

Unfortunately it wasn't though, etc.

Which has probably fostered even more hatred for our nation, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That was done because a small select group of terrorists singlehandedly attacked our nation, and should have been handled much, much differently than that.

Unfortunately it wasn't though, etc.

Which has probably fostered even more hatred for our nation, etc.

God Bless.
Im sure sending troops back in, this time into s war already going. will fix it right up.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The only reason they would even think of stopping there for even a little bit, etc, would be only to make themselves even more deadly and powerful in the meantime before they decided to attack or try to conquer even more other nations or other territories again, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Desk trauma

As long as the conflict is only between Israel and Palestine right now, I don't think we, or the west, should intervene, etc.

But we also have to weigh the future threats very, very carefully, if it ever escalates beyond that, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The only reason they would even think of stopping there for even a little bit, etc, would be only to make themselves even more deadly and powerful in the meantime before they decided to attack or try to conquer even more other nations or other territories again, etc.

God Bless.
Yes because the other countries in the region get along so well I’m sure they will unite conquer a nuclear power and then march in lockstep onto their waiting fleet of transoceanic landing craft heading for the east coast.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I really don't understand all the more progressive people in this country?

And it's not that I'm against all the much more progressives in any kind of way either, as I'm fairly progressive myself, etc.

Palestine, and some other Arab peoples/nations, don't want "freedom", or the kind of freedoms we wish to enjoy in the future, but only full submission to their religion, and religious ways, and their god, which are anything but "progressive", etc.

And they won't stop with Israel if they decide to go there either, etc.

We may need to let them know what we will tolerate, and will not tolerate now, and before it comes to that, etc, in the hopes that it will prevent that, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes because the other countries in the region get along so well I’m sure they will unite conquer a nuclear power and then march in lockstep onto their waiting fleet of transoceanic landing craft heading for the east coast.
The weak will always submit to a new conqueror, and will more than likely join their ranks under the threat of death, etc.

It also probably wouldn't be difficult for them to acquire nuclear weapons after that either, if some don't already secretly have them, or are already very, very close to getting them already, etc.

Russia or China could also maybe decide to help them out or join with them at some point as well, etc.

Then we would really be screwed, etc.

Nuclear weapons or nuclear technology can also always be bought for a price also, etc.

And crude nuclear technology is not that hard to develop, or get, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The weak will always submit to a new conqueror, and will more than likely join their ranks under the threat of death, etc.

The weak in this case being the top regional military and nuclear power?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
All they have to do is destabilize the west enough to conquer it, etc.

Which can pretty easily be done even without the use of nuclear weapons, etc.

Our systems are very, very fragile right now already, etc.

America would more than likely destroy itself if the west was destabilized enough, and western economy's were hit enough, and there was too much of a change in most Americans lives, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The weak in this case being the top regional military and nuclear power?
The weak in this case starting out being the nation's in the middle east that don't agree with them, or won't support them, or won't join them, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How will this imagined pan-Arab force get here to do so?
With the kind of tactics they are already using, they won't need a whole entire military force to do it, etc, and they've already proven that already, etc.

And they don't have to get to America either, just the west, etc, and that's probably where they would be heading next if we don't ever step in, or ever do anything to try and stop them, etc.

Destabilizing a region with the kind of tactics they are fully willing to be using is not all that difficult really, etc.

You just have to selectively target the weak spots, etc, and be fully willing to be doing what no one else is willing to be doing, etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
With the kind of tactics they are already using, they won't need a whole entire military force to do it, etc, and they've already proven that already, etc.

And they don't have to get to America either, just the west, etc, and that's probably where they would be heading next if we don't ever step in, or ever do anything to try to and stop them, etc.

Destabilizing a region with the kind of tactics they are fully willing to be using is not all that difficult really, etc.

You just have to selectively target the weak spots, etc, and be fully willing to be doing what no one else is willing to be doing, etc.

God Bless.
If we don’t step in Arab countries will forget their differences form
A unified army conquer a nuclear power somehow and march on Europe, I got that right so far?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@Desk trauma

They don't need an army in the way that we think of armies, etc, but just a few more people fully willing to do what they are willing to do, and that are fully willing to fully follow them.

And they don't need nuclear weapons either, though they are not that hard to get nowadays, etc.

Upvote 0