Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could you see who are the great men of the earth mentioned in Revelations 18:23 (KJV).. For thy merchants are the great men of the earth and by thy sorcery/pharmakeia all nations were deceived.

I believe those are blatantly the socalled Global Elites who deceived nations of the world with their worldwide agenda and own global MSM for their control and LIES.

As the Bible told us they are secretly the part of the harlot of Babylon. The secret brotherhood of satanic Luciferian NWO.

Revelation 14:9-11 With their Pharmakeia they want to destroy human genetic map created in the image of God that human can no longer be the same and become like animal that cannot seek God and become forever unforgiven.

Last edited:

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Although we are not in the end times just yet , we are today watching the greatest deception ever perpetrated on the human race , and it's global.

Never in my life did I ever think I would see anything like this. And for the first time ever , I can now see how the world can be decieved by Satan at the time of the end.

The last few years has taught me a lot , people are not who you think they are. This deception has exposed them , and at the time of the end if they dont wake up , it will be even worse for them.

Upvote 0