Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Then you will have to renounce Premil and embrace Amil. The second coming is the end.
No, the Second Coming is the final harvest where Jesus is sitting in Judgment in Jerusalem. Jesus spent 3.5 years on earth the first time.

Why should the church expect just a few seconds for the second ministry as Prince on the earth? The angels will be on the earth gathering this final harvest. Read Matthew 13 and Matthew 25, without your Amil bias.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Your scenario will never happen. It is all in your mind. The redeemed are all rescued at the second coming. Their bodies are glorified. All the wicked are destroyed when Jesus comes. This destruction is "sudden." It is wholesale - no rebel escapes. How then can there be procreation and childbirth on the future earth?
That is your scenario, and contradicts multiple Scriptures including Matthew 13, Matthew 25, and the entire book of Revelation.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hmmmm...... few neations were lightened....
I thought amil would be in the controversial section...... it is very dangerous. (or seems )
Really? It might help, if you opened the Bible and saw the stark difference between the OT and the NT in regard to the spiritual state of the nations.

We know that the Gospel had significantly spread throughout the nations by AD 60-64, through the written statement that Paul made to the Colossian church at that time. Colossians 1:5-6 says, “For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth.”

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Telling the difference between the false gospels and false stories is not something easy nor commonly practiced.
I will take by your avoidance that you have no answer to the argument presented. Name-calling, and theological slights, is never a sign of maturity or strength of argument. Quite the opposite!

Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christ reigns in majesty and glory at the right hand of majesty today over His enemies. He has already defeated all His enemies.
With all due respect, anyone who believes that Satan has already been cast into the lake of fire is delusional.

You say, "He has already defeated all His enemies." The Scripture says,

1 Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. ... So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Has death been defeated? does everyone have immortal and uncorrupted bodies?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With all due respect, anyone who believes that Satan has already been cast into the lake of fire is delusional.

You say, "He has already defeated all His enemies." The Scripture says,

1 Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. ... So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

Has death been defeated? does everyone have immortal and uncorrupted bodies?
How about reading what i wrote instead of what you think i wrote. When did I say "Satan has already been cast into the lake of fire"?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already told you. The surrounding context of 1,260 days serves as a general time span within which
we can assume a short time is indicated.

It is not so with the six mentions of 1,000 years. The only characterstics of that span is that
it is after the battle of Armageddon and before the final destroying forever the imprisoned and released Satan.

He goes exactly the beast and the false prophet preceded him.

And the devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where also the beast and the false prophet were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Rev. 20:10)

And it means they two have been there already 1,000 years.
When was Satan cast out?

The answer is in the text - Rev 12. It is very simple and unambiguous: when He ascended up to heaven! When the “man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron … was caught up unto God, and to his throne."

A careful comparison of both passages confirms that they closely parallel and perfectly correlate with each other. Revelation 12:9-13 says, speaking of the tremendous ramifications that Calvary had upon Satan. It also demonstrates the heavenly impact that Christ’s glorious victory over Satan secured. Both Revelation 20 and Revelation 12 chart the casting down of Satan from heaven in order to facilitate the global spread of the Gospel to the previously blinded nations.

The term “cast out” is taken from the Greek word ballo meaning to eject, drive out or send away. This word gives us some idea of the deep lasting work that was wrought upon Satan as a result of the cross. This reading seems to strongly support the idea that the accusing place that Satan once held in heaven before Calvary has now been totally destroyed and his area of influence on earth significantly limited.

Being banished from heaven he now operates on earth in a restricted manner with a lot less influence than he previously had. Satan was effectively unseated from his former global deception over the Gentiles, allowing the Gospel to spread forth.

It is not insignificant that the exact same Greek word is used in Revelation 20:3 as Revelation 12 to describe the restriction placed upon Satan from the cross. Revelation 20:3 says, “he (Christ) laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and cast (or ballo Strong’s 906) him into the abyss.” Being banished from heaven into the deep meant the playing field had drastically changed for Satan.

In this reading we have an explicit outline of the nature and standing of the devil prior to his eviction from his accusing seat in heaven. At that time, he “accused” the elect of God in heaven “before our God day and night.” The accused here were overwhelmingly the Israeli believers – the only country privileged on a national scale with the Gospel. On earth, the devil ruled the Gentile nations unchallenged, deceiving “the whole world” (Revelation 12:9). The Gospel influence was completely curtailed among the nations by “the god of this world” (who is Satan) who “blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them” (2 Corinthians 4:4). The door of opportunity was tightly closed to the Gentile people.

Satan was thus aptly described before his eviction as he which deceiveth the whole world” (Revelation 12:9). This referred to the remit of his control. However, after Satan was banished from heaven a herald suitably announced “now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down.” Salvation had now come to the nations. But Satan had to first be cast down. He had to be defeated. Christ’s ascent and victory safely secured that. As a result, the Church becomes a militant overcoming organism. The text testifies: “they (the Church of Jesus Christ) overcame him (the devil) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”

If someone is saved they are a walking living ongoing testimony of the sin-defeating devil-defeating power of the cross. Even the weakest believer today overcomes Satan through a life of faith. This is phenomenal! Calvary is our means of achieving that. Christ came to set us free, deliver us from the bondage and penalty of sin (which was eternal punishment), reconcile us to a holy God, give us a liberated life, and give us a home in heaven forever.

We can be absolutely sure: the devil is fully aware of the power of the cross because he is still paying a heavy penalty. If we could only grasp the scope and power of the cross then we would be in continual victory. The devil definitely does not want us to get a full revelation of the cross and what it has secured for you.

The nations of the world that were once blinded before the cross have now have been opened up to the light and truth of the Gospel - and there is nothing Satan can do to stop it. Satan (the accuser) has been soundly defeated by Christ. His firing pin has been taken away. He has been shackled in regard to his previous widespread spiritual power over the Gentiles. He is now powerless and impotent to stop the people of God advancing the Gospel commission in the will of God. His power over the saints has been demolished through the blood of Christ. That is why he has no more access to heaven and no power to accuse the elect.

Whilst Satan still carries the power to deceive individuals, he has lost the ability to keep the Gentiles (ethnos) as a collective whole blinded. Scripture after Scripture in the New Testament proves that.

It is His aim to hide what was secured at the cross in case believers and unbelievers will get fully liberated and do damage to the kingdom of darkness.
  • He is already judged – his fate is sealed.
  • False accuser cast down.
  • No more access to heaven.
  • Knows his time is short.
  • Doesn’t have anything on us any more. Past, present, and future sin has been paid for.
  • The militant Church is a resistance movement against Satan and his lies as they spread the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ.
  • Satan’s playing field - the Gentile nations - is enlightened.
  • The Gentiles are now without excuse.
  • Believers now overcome Satan by the power of the blood of Jesus made personal in their life.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already told you, it is at the one and only coming of Christ on the one and only judgment day. Now, can you address all the points you have avoided in my posts?
I am not informed unambiguosly yet what you believe. It is still a bit vague to be as to specifically what I asked you.
I think you leave it purposely vague.

So your answer is that that the saints are called to judge angels and to judge the world during the age AFTER the second coming of Christ.
Right?

The last judgment is described in Revelation 20:11-15.
If the saints are to judge the angels and the world after the second coming of Christ is it:

1.) before the last judgment?
2.) during the last judgment?
3.) after the last judgment?
Which?

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not informed unambiguosly yet what you believe. It is still a bit vague to be as to specifically what I asked you.
I think you leave it purposely vague.

So your answer is that that the saints are called to judge angels and to judge the world during the age AFTER the second coming of Christ.
Right?

The last judgment is described in Revelation 20:11-15.
If the saints are to judge the angels and the world after the second coming of Christ is it:

1.) before the last judgment?
2.) during the last judgment?
3.) after the last judgment?
Which?
There is 1 judgment day. Then ...

I would recommend you buy a book on Amil and it will help you learn what we believe. This is 101 eschatology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How about reading what i wrote instead of what you think i wrote. When did I say "Satan has already been cast into the lake of fire"?
If Satan has not already been cast into the lake of fire, then Christ has not yet "already defeated all His enemies." As you claimed He has.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is 1 judgment day. Then ...

I would recommend you buy a book on Amil and it will help you learn what we believe. This is 101 eschatology.
You are timid to specifically answer when the saints are to judge the world and angels.
You reply strongly, ie. "There is ONE judgment".
And then remind me again "There is only ONE judgment."

But I see no similar boldness to specifically tell me if this judgment responsibility is:

1.) Before this one last judment.
2.) During this one last judgment, helping God.
3.) After the one last judgment.

I note your hesitation to commit. You think by dismissing in a huff "There is only one judgment" the matter is finished.

Instead of a bold commitment to answer you send me off to read a book on what you believe.
I can do the very same thing.

I get much help form a theological periodical called "Affirmation & Critique" which are all packed away in boxes now
because I plan on moving. https://www.affcrit.com

But I recall one entire issue dedicated to A-millennial thought in its history and details.
I am not adverse to looking into a book you recommend.
I can do the same. Right now I recommend though the Bible for starters.

The Bible is not always easy to interpret. And I know some things take time to well comprehend.
I think I have been accomodating to you on some questions. If I recall I told you
that I would accept "I am not able to answer this question at this time" as a legitimate reply.

But a blanket dismissal of "There is only one judgment" is just sweeping the issue into a dark corner so as to ignore it.
Careful Bible students can see your A-millennial interpretation chooses to ignore or obscure the matter.

So let me tell you. The original exhortation to the Corinthian Christians had a moral tone to it.
They should live with the realization that the responsibility to judge not only difficult matters among disputing
brothers in the local church can be wisely adjudicated. They will one day to be called upon to judge some people of the world
and bad angels as well.

This responsibility is during the millennial period of a thousand years mentioned SIX TIMES in Revelation 20:1-7.
That is the PERIOD in which this resonsibility must be fulfilled prior to the last judgment at the great white throne/

BUT . . . more important than that, the nature of the exhortation is that they must be qualified to exercise such wisdom
by being faithful in judging some affair odf this life.

Why do I mention this? It is because this activity will be part of the REWARD to those qualified to be able to carry it out.
It is not the automatic privilege to backslider and overcomer indiscriminately merely because they are justified by faith.

Otherwise there would be no need for Paul to warn and exhort them to LIVE in such way as Christians to be prepared
to one day shoulder the responsibility. Now with read the passage again in this light.

Does any one of you who has a case against another dare to be judged before the unrighteous and not before the saints?
Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is judged by you, are you unworthy of the smallest judgments?

Do you not know that we will judge angels, not to mention things of this life?
If then you hold judgments over things of this life, do you seat as judges those who are of no account in the church?

I say this to your shame. So there is no one wise among you, who will be able to discern between his brothers? (1 Cor. 6:1-5 RcV [my spacing] )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Satan has not already been cast into the lake of fire, then Christ has not yet "already defeated all His enemies." As you claimed He has.
Ok, so i didnt say that? That was your faulty conclusion from your Premil belief, which I reject.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are timid to specifically answer when the saints are to judge the world and angels.
You reply strongly, ie. "There is ONE judgment".
And then remind me again "There is only ONE judgment."

But I see no similar boldness to specifically tell me if this judgment responsibility is:

1.) Before this one last judment.
2.) During this one last judgment, helping God.
3.) After the one last judgment.

I note your hesitation to commit. You think by dismissing in a huff "There is only one judgment" the matter is finished.

Instead of a bold commitment to answer you send me off to read a book on what you believe.
I can do the very same thing.

I get much help form a theological periodical called "Affirmation & Critique" which are all packed away in boxes now
because I plan on moving. https://www.affcrit.com

But I recall one entire issue dedicated to A-millennial thought in its history and details.
I am not adverse to looking into a book you recommend.
I can do the same. Right now I recommend though the Bible for starters.

The Bible is not always easy to interpret. And I know some things take time to well comprehend.
I think I have been accomodating to you on some questions. If I recall I told you
that I would accept "I am not able to answer this question at this time" as a legitimate reply.

But a blanket dismissal of "There is only one judgment" is just sweeping the issue into a dark corner so as to ignore it.
Careful Bible students can see your A-millennial interpretation chooses to ignore or obscure the matter.

So let me tell you. The original exhortation to the Corinthian Christians had a moral tone to it.
They should live with the realization that the responsibility to judge not only difficult matters among disputing
brothers in the local church can be wisely adjudicated. They will one day to be called upon to judge some people of the world
and bad angels as well.

This responsibility is during the millennial period of a thousand years mentioned SIX TIMES in Revelation 20:1-7.
That is the PERIOD in which this resonsibility must be fulfilled prior to the last judgment at the great white throne/

BUT . . . more important than that, the nature of the exhortation is that they must be qualified to exercise such wisdom
by being faithful in judging some affair odf this life.

Why do I mention this? It is because this activity will be part of the REWARD to those qualified to be able to carry it out.
It is not the automatic privilege to backslider and overcomer indiscriminately merely because they are justified by faith.

Otherwise there would be no need for Paul to warn and exhort them to LIVE in such way as Christians to be prepared
to one day shoulder the responsibility. Now with read the passage again in this light.

Does any one of you who has a case against another dare to be judged before the unrighteous and not before the saints?
Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is judged by you, are you unworthy of the smallest judgments?

Do you not know that we will judge angels, not to mention things of this life?
If then you hold judgments over things of this life, do you seat as judges those who are of no account in the church?

I say this to your shame. So there is no one wise among you, who will be able to discern between his brothers? (1 Cor. 6:1-5 RcV [my spacing] )
Christians help judge the wicked angels and wicked on judgment day. This occurs at the end when Jesus comes in majesty and glory.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christians help judge the wicked angels and wicked on judgment day. This occurs at the end when Jesus comes in majesty and glory.

Though you didn't mention saints judging the world you did mention angels.

So your belief is that in this judgment assistance to the one sitting on the great white throne to judge the dead
will be rendered by every Christian. And that regardless of whether they were experienced in exercising wisdom in
the practical church life or negligent, foolish, squabbling over lawsuits with fellow believers?

Billions of Christians of all levels of maturity will advize the one judge sitting on the great white throne?

And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose face earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened; and another scroll was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by the things which were written in the scrolls, according to their works. (Rev. 20:11,12)

Compare:

Do you not know that we will judge angels, not to mention things of this life? (1 Cor. 6:2,3)

I believe that this judging of the world and of bad angels by those deemed QUALIFIED for that will occur during the
thousand years before the judgment of the great white throne.

And a proof of this is the verses following in First Corinthians six warning that the unrighteous in living among the believers
will not in that condition be ready to inherit the kingdom of God.

Already then it is altogether a defeat to you that you have lawsuits with one another. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be defrauded?

But you wrong and defraud, and this your brothers.
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be led astray; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the covetous, not drunkards, not revilers, not the rapacious will inherit the kingdom of God. (vs. 7-10)

The audience of the letter is CHRISTIANS for whom the issue of eternal redemption has been solved in the affirmative.
The problem is that some defeated by lack of sanctification by the time of Christ's establishing the millennial kingdom on earth,
may be so deficent as to not be READY to receive that function and responsibility.

The entire passage is an exhortation that the churching Christians would be PREPARED to receive the reward of co-reigning with Christ
for that millennial manifestation of the kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Though you didn't mention saints judging the world you did mention angels.

So your belief is that in this judgment assistance to the one sitting on the great white throne to judge the dead
will be rendered by every Christian. And that regardless of whether they were experienced in exercising wisdom in
the practical church life or negligent, foolish, squabbling over lawsuits with fellow believers?

Billions of Christians of all levels of maturity will advize the one judge sitting on the great white throne?

And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose face earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened; and another scroll was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by the things which were written in the scrolls, according to their works. (Rev. 20:11,12)

Compare:

Do you not know that we will judge angels, not to mention things of this life? (1 Cor. 6:2,3)

I believe that this judging of the world and of bad angels by those deemed QUALIFIED for that will occur during the
thousand years before the judgment of the great white throne.

And a proof of this is the verses following in First Corinthians six warning that the unrighteous in living among the believers
will not in that condition be ready to inherit the kingdom of God.

Already then it is altogether a defeat to you that you have lawsuits with one another. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be defrauded?

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be led astray; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the covetous, not drunkards, not revilers, not the rapacious will inherit the kingdom of God. (vs. 7-10)

The audience of the letter is CHRISTIANS for whom the issue of eternal redemption has been solved in the affirmative.
The problem is that some defeated by lack of sanctification by the time of Christ's establishing the millennial kingdom on earth,
may be so deficent as to not be READY to receive that function and responsibility.

The entire passage is an exhortation that the churching Christians would be PREPARED to receive the reward of co-reigning with Christ
for that millennial manifestation of the kingdom of God.
Where does it say that "this judging of the world and of bad angels" is "by those deemed QUALIFIED"?

I ask these questions not because i am expecting you to present hard Scripture, it is simply to show others how you make it up as you go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where does it say that "this judging of the world and of bad angels" is "by those deemed QUALIFIED"?

I ask these questions not because i am expecting you to present hard Scripture, it is simply to show others how you make it up as you go.
If you want to be that dense about it then I will also ask you where is the word "amillennial" in the Bible?

You are showing others the difference between someone checking beliefs with the words of the Bible
and someone who is just stubborn, making up stubborn excuses as he goes along.

Why will those Christians in the church in Corinth who Paul warns not inherit the kingdom of God?
Disqualification is the obvious answer.

Why will some saved people receive in addition a reward and some saved people suffer loss?
Disqualification for reward is the obvious answer.

If anyone’s work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward;
If anyone’s work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1 Cor. 3:14,15)

Why was the definitely saved Apostle Paul concerned that after preaching to others he might be unapproved by God?

But I buffet my body and make it my slave, lest perhaps having preached to others, I myself may become disapproved. (1 Cor. 9:27)

Here are some synonmns for the word disapprove-

Face it sovereigngrace. You may just not believe that at the second coming of Christ
some saved Christians might in any way be disqualified for a time.

Further check synonymns and antinymns for disapprove at Thesaurus results for DISAPPROVED

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In other words you cannot refute it with hard Scripture.

You're being political.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Others whoever you might be, Paul is admonishing Christains who were involved other Christians
in going to worldly court was a shame to them. They should be able to wisely discern in the church community
how a matter could be resolved between loving brothers.

Part of his admonishment is to warn them that immaturity in santification might disqualify them
from participating in the kingdom of God.

There are only two real possible ways to interpret his warning.

1.) If they persist in their immature worldly ways they will lose eternal redemption.
2.) If they persist in their immature worldly ways they will not be prepared for the thousand year millennial kingdom.

The latter #2 is the best interpretation.

And the characteristic of worldly lawsuits is added to be a representative [not exhaustive] number of other works of the flesh
disqualifying them.

But brother goes to court with brother, and this before unbelievers.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be led astray; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the covetous, not drunkards, not revilers, not the rapacious will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor. 6:6-10)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to be that dense about it then I will also ask you where is the word "amillennial" in the Bible?

You are showing others the difference between someone checking beliefs with the words of the Bible
and someone who is just stubborn, making up stubborn excuses as he goes along.

Why will those Christians in the church in Corinth who Paul warns not inherit the kingdom of God?

Why will some saved people receive in addition a reward and some saved people suffer loss?
Disqualification for reward is the obvious answer.

If anyone’s work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward;
If anyone’s work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1 Cor. 3:14,15)

Why was the definitely saved Apostle Paul concerned that after preaching to others he might be unapproved by God?

But I buffet my body and make it my slave, lest perhaps having preached to others, I myself may become disapproved. (1 Cor. 9:27)

Here are some synonmns for the word disapprove-

Face it sovereigngrace. You may just not believe that at the second coming of Christ
some saved Christians might in any way be disqualified for a time.

Further check synonymns and antinymns for disapprove at Thesaurus results for DISAPPROVED

You are avoiding the question again.

The Bible only recognizes saved and lost when He comes. The saved are rewarded, the wicked are destroyed. Where does it say "at the second coming of Christ some saved Christians might in any way be disqualified for a time"? Where is a future millennium mention in any of these passages? You keep adding unto Scripture!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Others whoever you might be, Paul is admonishing Christains who were involved other Christians
in going to worldly court was a shame to them. They should be able to wisely discern in the church community
how a matter could be resolved between loving brothers.

Part of his admonishment is to warn them that immaturity in santification might disqualify them
from participating in the kingdom of God.

There are only two real possible ways to interpret his warning.

1.) If they persist in their immature worldly ways they will lose eternal redemption.
2.) If they persist in their immature worldly ways they will not be prepared for the thousand year millennial kingdom.

The latter #2 is the best interpretation.

And the characteristic of worldly lawsuits is added to be a representative [not exhaustive] number of other works of the flesh
disqualifying them.

But brother goes to court with brother, and this before unbelievers.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be led astray; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the covetous, not drunkards, not revilers, not the rapacious will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor. 6:6-10)

Again, nothing here supports your claims. I suspect you know that.

Upvote 0