✟64,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At His coming some are saved and rewarded
and some are saved and suffer loss. (1 Cor. 3:14,15)

For another foundation no one is able to lay besides that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

But if anyone builds upon the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, stubble,

The work of each will become manifest; for the day will declare it, because it is revealed by fire, and the fire itself will prove each one’s work, of what sort it is.

If anyone’s work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward;

If anyone’s work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1 Cor. 3:11-15)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A factious man, after a first and second admonition, refuse,
Knowing that such a one is perverted and is sinning, though he is condemned by his own self. (Titus 3:10)
Your bully-boy tactics will never work. Keep your bitterness, false accusations and ad hominem to yourself. This runs against board rules.

It seems if anyone rejects your end-time views you write them off. Why would you even engage on a forum like this? Avoidance does not support your case, it exposes it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sovereigngrace

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Visit site
✟202,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to be that dense about it then I will also ask you where is the word "amillennial" in the Bible?

You are showing others the difference between someone checking beliefs with the words of the Bible
and someone who is just stubborn, making up stubborn excuses as he goes along.

Why will those Christians in the church in Corinth who Paul warns not inherit the kingdom of God?
Disqualification is the obvious answer.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be led astray; neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor effeminate nor homosexuals nor thieves nor the covetous, not drunkards, not revilers, not the rapacious will inherit the kingdom of God. (vs. 7-10)

Why will some saved people receive in addition a reward and some saved people suffer loss?
Disqualification for reward is the obvious answer.

If anyone’s work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward;
If anyone’s work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1 Cor. 3:14,15)

Why was the definitely saved Apostle Paul concerned that after preaching to others he might be unapproved by God?
Disqualification is the obvious answer.

But I buffet my body and make it my slave, lest perhaps having preached to others, I myself may become disapproved. (1 Cor. 9:27)

Here are some synonmns for the word disapprove-

Face it sovereigngrace. You may just not believe that at the second coming of Christ
some saved Christians might in any way be disqualified for a time.

Further check synonymns and antinymns for disapprove at Thesaurus results for DISAPPROVED
In John 12:31-33 Christ predicted, shortly before He defeated the power of Satan at the cross, now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. This he said, signifying what death he should die (John 12:31-33).

Satan being cast out of heaven means his seat of accusation against believers before God is gone forever. He cannot accuse you before the throne of heaven anymore, because your penalty is fully paid. The only thing he can do is point the finger to you directly and hope that you are stupid enough to listen to him.

Here was the time of his casting down - after the cross. Here was the time of the unblinding of the nations (the Gentiles). Here Christ gloriously dethroned Satan from his previous, largely unchallenged, global earthly rule and his place of accusation in heaven. Satan’s movement, liberties and sway on earth and in heaven received a severe blow.

Upvote 0