Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I was expecting Assad to defend his territory once he didn't have to worry about us being in the way. I think i will be proven correct in that expectation when this is all over.
Hindsight is 20/20. Except for this person whose blood is on trump's hands, among others. Not to mention the hundreds of ISIS prisoners now free thanks to trump being stupidly cavalier at best.

Kurdish female politician, who worked to unite Christians, Arabs, Kurds, executed in Syria

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hindsight is 20/20. Except for this person whose blood is on trump's hands, among others. Not to mention the hundreds of ISIS prisoners now free thanks to trump being stupidly cavalier at best.

Kurdish female politician, who worked to unite Christians, Arabs, Kurds, executed in Syria

It wasn’t hindsight. It’s only reasonable to expect that Damascus would protect their own borders. I was even posting that on CF from the moment the Turkish Army crosses the border. There were posters saying that Assad would hold back and wait for Turkey to crush the YPG before taking action. What can I say? They were wrong and I was right.

BTW, Syria did not “jump in and help the Kurds.” First, they did not “jump in” it was sovereign Syrian territory the whole time. Second, the are not fighting to protect the Kurds, they are fighting to protect their country.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It wasn’t hindsight. It’s only reasonable to expect that Damascus would protect their own borders.
No, it's not reasonable that they would attack the Americans who invaded their land, considering what the US could do to them, not to mention that they were spread thin and fighting more important battles elsewhere in the country.

The US is to blame for most of this for supporting and funding terrorists to try to overthrow Assad. America owes Syria billions of dollars and other aid and support which America is not giving them, because America worships money.

I was even posting that on CF from the moment the Turkish Army crosses the border. There were posters saying that Assad would hold back and wait for Turkey to crush the YPG before taking action. What can I say? They were wrong and I was right.

BTW, Syria did not “jump in and help the Kurds.” First, they did not “jump in” it was sovereign Syrian territory the whole time. Second, the are not fighting to protect the Kurds, they are fighting to protect their country.
Sovereign Syrian territory which had been commandeered and occupied illegally and without welcome by the US. The Syrian Arab Army only went there a couple days ago and at the request of the Kurds who had nobody else to turn to since America betrayed them.

Agreed that they are there to protect the country and now the Kurds will not get their independent state from Syrian land. Hopefully they can take it out of Turkish land. The US owes them but obviously the US is not to be trusted by anyone because America will not only betray you but America will do its best to have you wiped out in a genocide. And that's because America only cares about money, not the lives of innocent and helpless people.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The US is to blame for most of this for supporting and funding terrorists to try to overthrow Assad.

See, the US has already spent enough trying to "help" Syria. It is by "helping" countries in the area that the US has caused so much trouble. You seem to think that despite it all the US can still play a positive role in the area. I don't. The best thing we can do is just go home and leave the solutions to the people who actually live there.

Besides, the American people are justified in asking that their government not waste any more of their blood and taxpayer money over there. Enough has been wasted as it is.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
See, the US has already spent enough trying to "help" Syria. It is by "helping" countries in the area that the US has caused so much trouble. You seem to think that despite it all the US can still play a positive role in the area. I don't. The best thing we can do is just go home and leave the solutions to the people who actually live there.
The US has not spent a dime trying to help Syria. The US has spent millions and billions trying to steal from Syria. The US can't play a positive role in the area. The US had a chance to exit in a way that would have been decent but chose to exit in a way as to inflict as much death upon innocent civilians as possible. That's how America can be very evil and demonic at times, such as this time. [/QUOTE]

Besides, the American people are justified in asking that their government not waste any more of their blood and taxpayer money over there. Enough has been wasted as it is.
I agree. But the government doesn't care about American people, it only cares about American corporations. When Big Oil and the military industrial complex come back a-knockin' we'll see Trump and co. flip their positions on these wars and create new ones. We're still in several wars - the only reason trump finally backed out of this one was to both please Turkey and get out of a war we had no chance in because of Russia's involvement.

Upvote 0