Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow that is all you have, now that is sad. If and when you have evidence let me know.

No matter disciple. Your cult leader is out of office, his elections lost, his lies growing more desperate by the day.

You are free to ignore every excess, corruption and lie you want.

Most of the people chose not to do it which is why Trump lost.

Perhaps time to move on and stop lying to yourself.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No matter disciple. Your cult leader is out of office, his elections lost, his lies growing more desperate by the day.

You are free to ignore every excess, corruption and lie you want.

Most of the people chose not to do it which is why Trump lost.

Perhaps time to move on and stop lying to yourself.
lying to myself, YOU seem to be unable to produce evidence for the statements that you have made, which one of us is truly lying to themselves? Need a hint?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sure. Here is 100 to Trump corruption examples feel to dissect at your leisure.

100+ Examples Of Donald Trump's Corruption | Rantt Media

When you find one or two that can be argued some other way I will ask what about the other 98 so you can save that post.
OK I dont even need to read this, I have read it and there is not one bit of evidence that a crime was committed. It is nothing but propaganda, pointing fingers and not being able to back up anything. That should be familiar to you.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
OK I dont even need to read this, I have read it and there is not one bit of evidence that a crime was committed.

So now we have switched goal posts to crime with evidence instead of corruption ?

Classic. Want a new stadium where you can drag all of those goal posts around ?

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why do you think that the only evidence against Joe Biden would be from his son, there is already an eyewitness and several emails that implicate Joe.

emails? Oh golly, that takes me back...I suppose we'd be seeing a stained blue dress soon.

Wouldn't those alleged emails be more credible if they came from Hunter Biden's laptop... you know, for real this time?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No need to trust me, go read the NY Times articles on Hunter Biden.

The one that indicates the the target of a vindictive federal government, or the one where Donald castigates Barr for not shouting to the Media that he's the target of a vindictive federal government?

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟250,206.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The Attorney General and the Assistant Attorney General determined that there was no obstruction of justice.
As Mueller clearly spelled out, it was not for the Justice Department to determine, it was a matter for congress. William Barr was Trump's puppet, investigating Trump's political opponents, blocking investigations into Trump and Trump associates. He even refused to investigate the Ukrainian scandal for which Trump got impeached on.

The impeachment was dismissed, and there is no evidence of the violation of any law by Trump.
The fiasco that was the Senate trial, the Trump Republicans refused to allow witnesses or documents, basically they refused to let any evidence be presented in the "trial"

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟250,206.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The prosecutor, U.S. Attorney John Durham, will rightly point out
"will point out" So has he pointed out or has he not?
Is this opinion author a clairvoyant?

This is just a nonsense article. High on opinion, weak on facts.
Why is this being referenced here?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
And if he had taken any action everyone would have immediately said he was trying to cover up. Some people can always find a reason to justify their criticism of Trump regardless of how foolish their claim might sound.

Oh so you justify Trump’s incompetence because “some “ will criticize Trump for fixing FBI and JD? If Trump is so weak and can’t handle criticism then he shouldn’t be involved in politics , let alone POTUS.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So now we have switched goal posts to crime with evidence instead of corruption ?

Classic. Want a new stadium where you can drag all of those goal posts around ?
I thought you were talking about criminal activity, if you are just talking about plain old fashioned corruption, the Trump administration was no worse that others before it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
emails? Oh golly, that takes me back...I suppose we'd be seeing a stained blue dress soon.

Wouldn't those alleged emails be more credible if they came from Hunter Biden's laptop... you know, for real this time?
There has never been any doubt or question by anyone that they came from Hunter Biden's laptop. Are you trying to raise a doubt? Let me just clue you that if they were deniable Hunter and Joe would have done so by now but go right ahead and display your superior knowledge.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The one that indicates the the target of a vindictive federal government, or the one where Donald castigates Barr for not shouting to the Media that he's the target of a vindictive federal government?
What are you talking about, go read the articles in the NYP they leave no doubt as to the involvement of Hunter and Joe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As Mueller clearly spelled out, it was not for the Justice Department to determine, it was a matter for congress. William Barr was Trump's puppet, investigating Trump's political opponents, blocking investigations into Trump and Trump associates. He even refused to investigate the Ukrainian scandal for which Trump got impeached on.

The fiasco that was the Senate trial, the Trump Republicans refused to allow witnesses or documents, basically they refused to let any evidence be presented in the "trial"
Wrong on all counts again. Go try to find some evidence to support your claims.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"will point out" So has he pointed out or has he not?
Is this opinion author a clairvoyant?

This is just a nonsense article. High on opinion, weak on facts.
Why is this being referenced here?
You do not have to accept my evidence even though there is nothing wrong with it. Instead you need to provide evidence for your statement "It's outcome was that the opening of Hurricane Crossfire to investigate Trump's 2016 Campaign and their connections to the Russians who interfered in the election was warranted." Provide evidence that the investigation was warranted. Good luck on that.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Either you don't need to read it, or you've already read it... pick a story and stick to it.
what is wrong with your reading comprehension, I do not need to read it because I have previously read it, do you understand now?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh so you justify Trump’s incompetence because “some “ will criticize Trump for fixing FBI and JD? If Trump is so weak and can’t handle criticism then he shouldn’t be involved in politics , let alone POTUS.
your concept of what is and is not appropriate is amazing

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟250,206.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You do not have to accept my evidence even though there is nothing wrong with it. Instead you need to provide evidence for your statement "It's outcome was that the opening of Hurricane Crossfire to investigate Trump's 2016 Campaign and their connections to the Russians who interfered in the election was warranted." Provide evidence that the investigation was warranted. Good luck on that.
Crossfire Hurricane (FBI investigation) - Wikipedia
On December 9, 2019, Horowitz released his report on the findings of the DOJ OIG investigation. The OIG found no indication that the investigation of Trump and Russia was motivated by political bias

The report found that the FBI's investigation had a factual basis and was initiated for an authorized purpose, stating: "We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced" the agency's decision to open the investigation

The report debunked claims, promoted by Trump and his allies, that the Steele dossier had prompted the Russia investigation, and reiterated that the FBI investigation had in fact started in late July 2016, based on a tip from Australian officials regarding Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos

Upvote 0