Los Angeles Area
✟829,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Trump issues 26 new pardons, including ones for Stone (lying, witness tampering, obstruction of justice), Manafort (fraud, tax cheat) and Charles Kushner (tax cheat, campaign violations, witness tampering)

President Donald Trump on Wednesday evening announced 26 new pardons, including ones for longtime ally Roger Stone, former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner's father, Charles.

[I spared you (well, me, really) all the necro-threads...]

Haha, Duncan Hunter's thrown-under-the-bus-ex wife (illegal use of campaign funds) got a pardon the day after her ex-husband.

Also on the list:

Jesse Benton is a Kentucky political operative who married into the family of Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and was convicted in 2016 on charges tied to campaign finance violations. Benton and an associate, John Tate, were involved in an effort to pay bribes to an Iowa state senator in exchange for the lawmaker's endorsement for Ron Paul's 2012 presidential bid. Both men were handed a six-month home confinement and two years of probation. Tate was also pardoned on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Trump issues 26 new pardons, including ones for Stone (lying, witness tampering, obstruction of justice), Manafort (fraud, tax cheat) and Charles Kushner (tax cheat, campaign violations, witness tampering)

President Donald Trump on Wednesday evening announced 26 new pardons, including ones for longtime ally Roger Stone, former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner's father, Charles.

Haha, Duncan Hunter's thrown-under-the-bus-ex wife (illegal use of campaign funds) got a pardon the day after her ex-husband.

Also on the list:

Jesse Benton is a Kentucky political operative who married into the family of Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and was convicted in 2016 on charges tied to campaign finance violations. Benton and an associate, John Tate, were involved in an effort to pay bribes to an Iowa state senator in exchange for the lawmaker's endorsement for Ron Paul's 2012 presidential bid. Both men were handed a six-month home confinement and two years of probation. Tate was also pardoned on Wednesday.

26 Pardons. He's a true humanitarian.

How many Executions so far?

OB

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am waiting to see if he starts handing out pre-emptive pardons.
Considering how he has been treated and how those associated with him in any way were treated who would blame him for doing exactly that.

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Considering how he has been treated and how those associated with him in any way were treated who would blame him for doing exactly that.

He has been ‘treated’ exactly as his behaviour would dictate.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He has been ‘treated’ exactly as his behaviour would dictate.
Oh so it is perfectly ok with you if the Justice Department and the FBI are weaponized against a person as long as you do not like the personality of that person. Is that how you want to be treated?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh so it is perfectly ok with you if the Justice Department and the FBI are weaponized against a person as long as you do not like the personality of that person. Is that how you want to be treated?

If that person is going to be flouting the law and abusing their authority, then they deserve to be investigated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If that person is going to be flouting the law and abusing their authority, then they deserve to be investigated.
Is there any evidenced that the person flouted the law or abused his authority, I do not think that the Justice Department was able to come up with any evidence of what you are posting.

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Ah, ‘So’s Law’ strikes again. I said nothing about personality. I spoke of behaviour.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ah, ‘So’s Law’ strikes again. I said nothing about personality. I spoke of behaviour.
So personality and behavior are unrelated? Regardless the question of fairness remains.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Also on the list:

This is all just good business. Mr Trump places great value on loyalty. He needs morally flexible people with adaptable ethics if he is set up his world spanning TV empire.

Buying out OAN and the other one won’t happen without Mr Trump correctly surrounding himself with a certain set of people with a certain set of skills.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is all just good business. Mr Trump places great value on loyalty. He needs morally flexible people with adaptable ethics if he is set up his world spanning TV empire.

Buying out OAN and the other one won’t happen without Mr Trump correctly surrounding himself with a certain set of people with a certain set of skills.
Well in that case Hunter Biden should be a prefect fit.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
He’s been in charge of those agencies for four years.

What are you talking about? He’s either corrupt as the evidence going back decades would suggest or so massively incompetent that his enemies where able to lay him low when he had a ‘landslide’ victory winning both houses at the start of his first (and only) term.

Corrupt or incompetent?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Well in that case Hunter Biden should be a prefect fit.
I don’t care what happens to Hunter Biden. If he’s guilty sling the book at him. He’s no doubt played on his fathers name and pulled himself up by his dad’s bootstraps like all good wealthy American scions.

• Agree
Reactions: Skewpoint
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He’s been in charge of those agencies for four years.

What are you talking about? He’s either corrupt as the evidence going back decades would suggest or so massively incompetent that his enemies where able to lay him low when he had a ‘landslide’ victory winning both houses at the start of his first (and only) term.

Corrupt or incompetent?
Where is that evidence of corruption, why did you not turn it over to anyone who was investigating him since you seem to know about it. Maybe the investigators were incompetent as well as corrupt.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don’t care what happens to Hunter Biden. If he’s guilty sling the book at him. He’s no doubt played on his fathers name and pulled himself up by his dad’s bootstraps like all good wealthy American scions.
And his dad was well aware of what he was doing and played along, now China owns both of them.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics