Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not trying to change your mind. You'll think what you want to. Nevertheless, it doesn't alter the fact there's differences in demographics. What one esteems the next could care less about. That's true across the board.

I'm not even sure you've highlighted any difference. You say you live around men who have the resources to easily get cosmetic surgery but you also said the men around you look their age or older. Unless their surgeons are just terrible at their job it seems like most men are going the natural route.

From google it says women make up over 90% of those who get cosmetic surgeries. I'm sure the same is true for makeup and beauty products. The majority of which goes to obtaining a more youthful and neotenous appearance.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not even sure you've highlighted any difference

Let's take a different approach.

There are two classes of wealth. Those who earned it and those born into those circumstances. The latter is more conservative. They're more likely to stick with their own than the other.

Privilege pays. You can believe otherwise if you prefer. But in the upper echelons there's not a lot of beauty. Power and class mean more. As does money. Looks are the cherry on top. It doesn't last. But that number in the account is more reliable.

Some doors don't open unless you come bearing plenty. They don't part for trophies. They're (trophies) trying to win the favor of the gatekeeper. She's rarely one of them.

They (gatekeepers) esteem the ones who earned or inherited it most.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's take a different approach.

There are two classes of wealth. Those who earned it and those born into those circumstances. The latter is more conservative. They're more likely to stick with their own than the other.

Privilege pays. You can believe otherwise if you prefer. But in the upper echelons there's not a lot of beauty. Power and class mean more. As does money. Looks are the cherry on top. It doesn't last. But that number in the account is more reliable.

Some doors don't open unless you come bearing plenty. They don't part for trophies. They're (trophies) trying to win the favor of the gatekeeper. She's rarely one of them.

They (gatekeepers) esteem the ones who earned or inherited it most.

We've been down this road before. My response was that these men probably cheat.. and cheat a lot. Rich men having younger mistresses is a pretty common theme in media. Fictional and non-fictional. The evolutionary urges go on. It doesn't care what is or what isn't on "paper".

At this point I see no relation to what this has to do with youthfulness and the concept of masculinity and femininity within.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We've been down this road before. My response was that these men probably cheat.. and cheat a lot. Rich men having younger mistresses is a pretty common theme in media. Fictional and non-fictional. The evolutionary urges go on. It doesn't care what is or what isn't on "paper".

How many rich men do you know personally? How many people do you know earning 7 or more per year? You're relying on articles. I don't have to do that. Everyone I know is like that save one. And they're faithful.

You rely on articles. I rely on connections. That's where we differ.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How many rich men do you know personally? How many people do you know earning 7 or more per year? You're relying on articles. I don't have to do that. Everyone I know is like that save one. And they're faithful.

You rely on articles. I rely on connections. That's where we differ.

I think the genetic history of African Americans makes my point clear in regards to men having relations with women not of their class "stock".

Read some slave narratives. Rich white old men who were high in social class lusted after young female slaves all the time. Often with the old slave owning wives abusing the young women out of anger. You find the same stories with white servant girls in England. Power dynamics after all.. is an allure between men and women.

Get this fantasy idea that men do not biologically seek younger women (even those of "high class") out of here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think the genetic history of African Americans makes that clear.

No matter how you slice it the end result is the same. The difference is enlightenment. Some will read those statements and think woe is me. They don't know any better. But I do.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No matter how you slice it the end result is the same. The difference is enlightenment. Some will read those statements and think woe is me. They don't know any better. But I do.

Woe is me?

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Get this fantasy idea that men do not biologically seek younger women (even those of "high class") out of here.
I would date older. They bring maturity. I'm not picky about age.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Woe is me?

Some people like to throw out statements that prop them up at another's expense. Whether it's men, women, etc. You've seen it. Instead of calling out things they've experienced they rely on tropes.

What they're really after is reflected glory. It's an old Hollywood term. They're hoping some of the juju from the topic they're discussing will rub off on them. But when you've walked in that realm you can spot the difference in a heartbeat. Just like you could spot a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. You know the scent.

If this was Reddit we'd be okay. It's a free for all. But it's a Christian site. There's a different standard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
10 years. I know, that'd only put her at 40 max, but every year I get older, the possible age for her goes up too.

Is this age gap out of desperation? At least partly?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Maybe a bit, but I see nothing wrong w/ it regardless.

There's nothing wrong with it I just personally find it bizarre. My feelings doesn't make it wrong of course. Some men are into 90 year old women. It's a crazy world out there.

Does the older one need to bring more to the table than the younger one?

Is this older one more in the top percentages of looks compared to other women her age? Or would any average looking 40 year old women do?

Do you ever worry how she might age a few years later? Menopause can hit women in their 40s.

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, the man needs to bring what men bring; the woman needs to bring what women bring.

Is this older one more in the top percentages of looks compared to other women her age? Or would any average looking 40 year old women do?
Average is fine. I think child-birthing can hit women hard, so as long as she hasn't been hit by that yet.

Do you ever worry how she might age a few years later? Menopause can hit women in their 40s.
No, age will eventually hit all options

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jacknife

Theophobic troll
Oct 22, 2014
✟171,314.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
There's nothing wrong with it I just personally find it bizarre. My feelings doesn't make it wrong of course. Some men are into 90 year old women. It's a crazy world out there.

50's my cut off age, never been with an older woman? It's an expirence meh guy.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, the man needs to bring what men bring; the woman needs to bring what women bring.

Average is fine.

No, age will eventually hit all options

Alright, I think I asked enough questions.

I do feel kind of like a jerk for asking them especially in a forum where a lot of older women have been nice to me. Just.. as a short man who knows and acknowledges height has a lot to do with masculinity.. I cannot take the fact that some people think youthfulness doesn't have a lot to do with femininity.

There has to be some checks and balances. The feminist idea that only men should have body insecurities is not only unfair and laughably untrue but incredibly dangerous.

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
50's my cut off age, never been with an older woman? It's an expirence meh guy.

I've had offers from women 40+ but declined. Personally I cannot. Although I found your post quite humorous in a good way.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alright, I think I asked enough questions.

I do feel kind of like a jerk for asking them especially in a forum where a lot of older women have been nice to me. Just.. as a short man who knows and acknowledges height has a lot to do with masculinity.. I cannot take the fact that some people think youthfulness doesn't have a lot to do with femininity.

There has to be some checks and balances. The feminist idea that only men should have body insecurities is not only unfair and laughably untrue but incredibly dangerous.
Definitely!!!!

But I don't attribute youthfulness with femininity. I see immaturity there many times. I don't want that. I want someone who's grown up.

We've talked before here how many women pretend to be 'stupid' or not know things in an attempt to flirt. I can't stand that.

I've had offers from women 40+ but declined. Personally I cannot. Although I found your post quite humorous in a good way.
Why?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Definitely!!!!

But I don't attribute youthfulness with femininity. I see immaturity there many times. I don't want that. I want someone who's grown up.

I equate immaturity with femininity (human neoteny and all that).. although I can understand why one might not like that in some contexts.

Because I'm not really attracted to older women, also as a short man I feel like it would be a massive betrayal towards my kind. I have a lower libido.. so like many women.. it's easier to have more standards in some respects. I'm not a slave to my desires.

Upvote 0