✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Reasons for me to buy a Nintendo Switch:

1. Good E rated games, so I won't have to play anything sinful.

2. Up to date system. Will be awhile before it's outdated.

3. Doubles as a sort of handheld.

Reasons to not get one:

1. Expensive

2. Availability is scarce. Hard to find item.

3. $100 more than a (refurbished) Wii U set from the Nintendo website.

MatthewGospel

Apr 20, 2017
Florida
✟764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You got a Switch? What are your thoughts?
Its unavailable as far as I know. I was lucky to be in Walmart at the launch date. I waited till midnight and was able to land one. 300$. Expensive. I play Zelda and Isacc. Mario Cart is coming next week. If you want the new games you have to get this.

Upvote 0

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Reasons for me to buy a Nintendo Switch:

1. Good E rated games, so I won't have to play anything sinful.

2. Up to date system. Will be awhile before it's outdated.

3. Doubles as a sort of handheld.

Reasons to not get one:

1. Expensive

2. Availability is scarce. Hard to find item.

3. $100 more than a (refurbished) Wii U set from the Nintendo website.

The Nintendo Switch is pretty cool. Breath of the Wild is a very great game especially! I own one. Price can be a large issue early on, since there isn't a large library of games on the system so far. But by the end of the year, Zelda, Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey will all be out.

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to Gamestop today with $400 budget, and I'm going to decide on a whim what system to buy - PS4, XBox One or Switch, and what games to buy.

I might not get a PS4. Sony customer service isn't the best. But they do have great games on the system, so who knows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm going to Gamestop today with $400 budget, and I'm going to decide on a whim what system to buy - PS4, XBox One or Switch, and what games to buy.

I might not get a PS4. Sony customer service isn't the best. But they do have great games on the system, so who knows.

The Xbox One is my least favorite console I've had to deal with sadly. Whether it's the system quitting working, or my account simply becoming impossible to access, many problems were constantly thrown at me. Perhaps the new releases are better.

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I think Sony has one of the best, if not the best, system, but their fraud protection is poor on accounts. If someone ever hacks your account, you may sometimes be liable for charges or lost games. I'm sure if one takes it far enough up the ladder, it will work out, though.

Upvote 0

GabrielTheWorshipper

I'm a nerdy guy... lol
Site Supporter
Apr 20, 2017
Indiana
✟54,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think Sony has one of the best, if not the best, system, but their fraud protection is poor on accounts. If someone ever hacks your account, you may sometimes be liable for charges or lost games. I'm sure if one takes it far enough up the ladder, it will work out, though.

Their security is garbage. LOL So yeah, it's up to you. I had an account during the time they got shut down entirely and taken over by hackers, which stole a lot of information. In this current generation of consoles (Wii U, Xbox One and PS4) PS4 only wins cause they showed up, not cause they impressed. Xbox One went down the drain with their huge mistakes they made, and so did Nintendo. Leaving the victor to the console that simply did averagely well. lol

• Winner
Reactions: Left
Upvote 0