Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
- Less Advertisements! Members see fewer ads and have the option to upgrade their account to ad free!
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
- North Carolina
Far Side Of the Moon
"You dont have to save the world" :), Female, from North Carolina
Things are looking up :) Feb 15, 2017 at 1:58 PM
- Far Side Of the Moon was last seen:
- Viewing thread Advice on quiting my antidepressant and antipsychotic meds, Feb 19, 2017 at 5:19 PM
There are no messages on Far Side Of the Moon's profile yet.
- North Carolina
- Fav. Books:
- Sarah dessen books
- Fav. Verse:
- The ones that says God loves us :D
- Bible Version:
- The one thats easy to read
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Fav. Hymn/ Worship Song:
- i have a lot :)
- Current Prayer Requests:
- For my faith to be perfected in Christ.
I'm 25, I'm an artist..i like to draw and id like to become an animator.
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
- The moment when everything was going to hell, being in a hot house with no electricity or water, horrible relationship with my dad , dropped out of highschool, extreme anxiety..God met me in the midst and it was all she wrote.
I'm in school but for occupational therapy, just trying to get that piece of paper so i can move up to the next level in life lol and start adulting(being independent)
Signature♩ ♪ If there's one thing I've learned, is that it's up to me
If it's my life then nobody gonna tell me how to live it
They can't see the way I see it through my eyes♩ ♪