• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Exodus 33
    Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory."
    And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy , and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
    But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

2. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, [color=royal blue]peace[/color] with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2 Tim. 2:22

3. solo66 man

+2
    Genesis 6
    The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.

4. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~MARK~~12:30

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

5. Didymus

Didymus can t spell--can t type

+8
    Protestant
    Trust in the LORD with all thine heart

6. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Psalm 44:21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

7. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~LUKE 21:26~~

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

8. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    "Delight thyself also in the LORD;
    and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
    Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him;
    and he shall bring it to pass."
    Psalm 37:4-5

9. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor,
    Him I will destroy;
    The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart,
    Him I will not endure.

Ps. 101:5

10. solo66 man

+2
    Matthew 10

22 And everyone will hate you because of your allegiance to me. But those who endure to the end
    will be saved.

11. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    PS 72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and [men] shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

12. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Psalm 9:7
    But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

13. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    "and they have no root in themselves, and so [color=royal blue]endure[/color] only for a time. Afterward, where tribulation or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumble.

Mark 4:17

14. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Proverbs
    21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
    22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
    23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble .
    24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
    25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
    26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

15. solo66 man

+2
    Job 4
    4 Your words have supported those who stumbled ;
    you have strengthened faltering knees.

16. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    And many among them shall stumble;
    They shall [color=dark red]fall[/color] and be broken,
    Be snared and taken.

Is. 8:15

17. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall

Isaiah 40:30

18. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~~Romans 11:12~~~

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentliles; how much more their fulness?

19. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Jude 1:24
    Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

20. solo66 man

+2
    Jeremiah 39
    18 I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the Lord .' "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.