• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Romans 3:30 _Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

2. Julie

Julie ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVES

+4
    Christian
    Isaiah 53:11
    He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify
    many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

3. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Job 9:20 _If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.

4. Julie

+4
    Christian
    Gal 3:8
    And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify
    the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

5. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Ezekiel 16:52 _Thou also, which hast judged thy sisters, bear thine own shame for thy sins that thou hast committed more abominable than they: they are more righteous than thou: yea, be thou confounded also, and bear thy shame, in that thou hast justified thy sisters.

6. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    Ac 10:42
    He commanded us to preach to the people, and to solemnly testify that He is the One appointed by God to be the Judge of the living and the dead. (CSB)

7. Julie

+4
    Christian
    1 Corinthians 6:2
    Do ye not know that the saints shall judge
    the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

8. LouisBooth

LouisBooth Well-Known Member

+62
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day."

9. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    <DIR>Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you. </DIR>

10. LouisBooth

LouisBooth Well-Known Member

+62
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Amen, great verse Kelco!!

Col 3:15 "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as memebers of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful."

11. Julie

+4
    Christian
    John 7:24
    Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

12. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    1 Samuel 3:13 _For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.

13. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.

1 Tim. 4:1, 2

14. Julie

+4
    Christian
    Romans 2:16
    In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

15. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    2 Chronicles 6:23 _Then hear thou from heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, by requiting the wicked, by recompensing his way upon his own head; and by justifying the righteous, by giving him according to his righteousness .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.