• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Ps 31:7
    I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble ; thou hast known my soul in adversities.

2. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    God is our refuge and strength,
    A very present help in trouble.
    Therefore we will not fear,
    Even though the earth be removed,
    And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Ps. 46:1,2

3. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Exodus 18
    21 But select capable men from all the people-men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain-and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.

4. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Job 28:28
    And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

5. solo66 man

+2
    Deuteronomy 6
    24 The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today.

6. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Psalm 27:1 Whom shall I Fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?

7. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Proverbs 9:10
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

8. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    John 3:20 (NIV)

9. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Rev. 14:7 "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

10. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Genesis 22:5
    And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ***; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship , and come again to you.

11. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

"Let all the angels of God worship Him."

Heb. 1:6

12. tericl2

+6
    Christian
    Matt.4:9,10 (NIV)
    9 "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."
    10 Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: `Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'

13. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~~PSALM 29:2~~~

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; WORSHIP the LORD in the beauty of HOLINESS.

14. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    1 Tim 2:1-2 I urge, then first of all, that the requests, prayers, intercessions and thanksgiving be made for everyone-(2) for king and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful, and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness .

15. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Jeremiah 2:3
    Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.

16. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Cor. 7:1

17. solo66 man

+2
    Exodus 15
    11 "Who among the gods is like you, O Lord ?
    Who is like you-
    majestic in holiness ,
    awesome in glory,
    working wonders?

18. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!
    Tremble before Him, all the earth.

Ps. 96:9

19. tericl2

+6
    Christian
    Nahum 1:5,6
    5 The mountains quake before him and the hills melt away. The earth trembles at his presence, the world and all who live in it.
    6 Who can withstand his indignation? Who can endure his fierce anger? His wrath is poured out like fire; the rocks are shattered before him.

20. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Jeremiah 5:22 "Should you not fear me?" declares the LORD. "Should you not tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but the cannot cross it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.