• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RNwannabe

RNwannabe Chronic Cat Collector

+0
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 15:13

2. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    "For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died."
    1 Cor. 5:14 (NIV)

3. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Genesis 29

20 So Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her.

4. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+30,970
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Though the mountains be shaken and the hills removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace removed, says the Lord who has compassion on you.
    Isaiah 54:10

5. StogusMaximus

StogusMaximus Well-Known Member

+7
    Protestant
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

6. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hatred stirs up strife,
    But love covers all sins.

Prov. 10:12

7. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    1Jo 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.

8. Didymus

Didymus can t spell--can t type

+8
    Protestant
    But I say unto you LOVE your enemies--Matt5:44
    I relly struggle with this one

9. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    John 15:
    12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

10. Redeemed1

Redeemed1 Passionate Worshiper

+1
    "We live by faith, not by sight."

2nd Corinthians 5:7

aaagh...can't figure out how to format so my word is bold. ??

11. Redeemed1

Redeemed1 Passionate Worshiper

+1
    Hey, wait...something happened...I thought the word was faith. ? Ok, I've been at work too long. I need to go lay down now.

<is obviously confused and needs a nap>

12. Josiah

Josiah Super suction ears away!

+1
    15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
    16 For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world.

1 John 2:15&16

13. Navigator

Navigator Pizzagator...

+1
    Protestant
    Deuteronomy 6:5 (NLT)

14. TheBear

TheBear Free Agent

+1,694
    Atheist
    Private
    "For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly." (Romans 5:6)

This is fun! :)

15. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+30,970
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
    Isaiah 33:2

16. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    PSALM 27:1

The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

17. LouisBooth

LouisBooth Well-Known Member

+62
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    1st Chronicles 16:8-10 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name'make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him'tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.

18. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    For thus says the Lord,
    Who created the heavens,
    Who is God,
    Who formed the earth and made it,
    Who has established it,
    Who did not create it in vain,
    Who formed it to be inhabited;
    I am the Lord, and there is
    no other.

Is. 45:18

19. WAMC_david

WAMC_david New Member

+0
    We know LOVE by this, that HE laid down HIS life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

1 John 3:16

20. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Exodus 15

2 The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.