Refusing to be vaccinated against Covid-19 is a ’sin’ & anti-vaxxers must spend their life repenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

abacabb3

Jul 14, 2013
✟82,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. It's frustrating, to say the least.

I'm going to be honest. I have some hope I'll be moving into a job within the next month or two, but I worry if me or my son(s) will have jobs in the future, due to the "everybody better get a vaccine or else" hysteria. I feel targeted, and tying everything to the shot for our livelihood is concerning to me. I do actually worry (and I know I shouldn't because God watches over us) whether we'll be able to buy food and other necessities in the near future. :(
how dare you feel targeted, you are evil, you are the problem. /sarcasm

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟242,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Okay. Got the latest news for injuries and deaths via VAERS.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 7.59.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 7.59.38 PM.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

Fr. Appletree

Priest of The Society of St. Pius V
Jun 24, 2021
Williamsburg
✟11,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't know about anyone, but I was shocked by those numbers. Although, I haven't seen the numbers in a few months. But still. Frightening.
Last I looked, total numbers of reports were around 150,000.

It is insane that the vaccine be allowed in the general population with those kinds of numbers. Vaccines have been pulled for far less. But even legal liabilities have been removed.

• Agree
Reactions: Dorothea
Upvote 0

Fr. Appletree

Priest of The Society of St. Pius V
Jun 24, 2021
Williamsburg
✟11,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Also, how dare you use the government's numbers - that's conspiracy theory and Russian propaganda. (Sarcasm)

It's funny that there is that MIT paper which says the skeptics have greater data literacy and more sophisticated hermeneutics - and they recommend eliminaring critical thinking for being problematic in favour of blind obedience to government.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟242,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last I looked, total numbers of reports were around 150,000.

It is insane that the vaccine be allowed in the general population with those kinds of numbers. Vaccines have been pulled for far less. But even legal liabilities have been removed.
Right. The last doctor interviewed I listened to said that the usual number of vaccine injuries is around 200. And most around that or higher, the vaccine or medicine is pulled. It's unconscionable that they're still being given with such large numbers of injuries, and 9000 deaths. Unprecedented that they are ignoring these tragic events and plowing ahead.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟242,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Also, how dare you use the government's numbers - that's conspiracy theory and Russian propaganda. (Sarcasm)

It's funny that there is that MIT paper which says the skeptics have greater data literacy and more sophisticated hermeneutics - and they recommend eliminaring critical thinking for being problematic in favour of blind obedience to government.
Yes. It's all insanity to me.

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟765,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

tapi

Apr 19, 2010
Stockholm
✟148,194.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Indeed, it's clear that the vaccines are very safe and refusal to receive can only be explained by superstition or some kind of weird selfishness. I concur with the view of Met. Hilarion that those who refuse to receive the vaccines and then infect others even if unwillingly, and thus cause unnecessary deaths, need repent for the rest of their life; as for those who, having not committed a sin of this gravity, I would say they need be reconciled to the Church through confession and a sincere metanoia to change their very selfish ways, so very apparent in such an extremist and un-factual approach to the situation at hand, leading potentially to great harm to others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, it's clear that the vaccines are very safe and refusal to receive can only be explained by superstition or some kind of weird selfishness. I concur with the view of Met. Hilarion that those who refuse to receive the vaccines and then infect others even if unwillingly, and thus cause unnecessary deaths, need repent for the rest of their life; as for those who, having not committed a sin of this gravity, I would say they need be reconciled to the Church through confession and a sincere metanoia to change their very selfish ways, so very apparent in such an extremist and un-factual approach to the situation at hand, leading potentially to great harm to others.

Since I can't hear tone of voice through the Internet, I am going to assume that this is a fine piece of sarcasm in the light of the VAERS reports.

Upvote 0

Antoni

Aug 17, 2019
NorthEast
✟51,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Antoni

Aug 17, 2019
NorthEast
✟51,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Since I can't hear tone of voice through the Internet, I am going to assume that this is a fine piece of sarcasm in the light of the VAERS reports.

the numbers coming out of Europe regarding vaccine adverse effects and deaths (which are probably more accurate but still grossly underreported) are MUCH scarier than the VAERS report.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-18-database-405250-covid-vaccine-injuries-10570-deaths.htm

those numbers were from mid May. It is much worse now

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟242,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the numbers coming out of Europe regarding vaccine adverse effects and deaths (which are probably more accurate but still grossly underreported) are MUCH scarier than the VAERS report.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-18-database-405250-covid-vaccine-injuries-10570-deaths.htm

those numbers were from mid May. It is much worse now
Yes, I saw those on the show I follow--The HighWire--that is a consumer health advocate organization. A WHO whistleblower talked about it yesterday on the show. She cited 18,000 dead from the vaccine so far and one million 800,000 injuries. That's awful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
✟242,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It would be good to refrain from insulting your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Upvote 0

Antoni

Aug 17, 2019
NorthEast
✟51,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I saw those on the show I follow--The HighWire--that is a consumer health advocate organization. A WHO whistleblower talked about it yesterday on the show. She sited 18,000 dead from the vaccine so far and one million 800,000 injuries. That's awful.

It most certainly is awful. May the Lord have mercy on us all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.