• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Recovery Prayer Request Thread

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi. My name is Karabo. I am new to the forum. I am struggling with sadness (depression), worry and fear and this affects my faith in God as I sometimes feel He is not interested in my plight. Can you pray for me that I find support system and stay strong in faith and not fall to satans ploys. I am facing difficult financial crisis and this makes my depression worse. My medication does not seem to work.

Thanks.
Welcome to CF :)
Praying for your strength, hope, and healing ~ God bless you :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi. My name is Karabo. I am new to the forum. I am struggling with sadness (depression), worry and fear and this affects my faith in God as I sometimes feel He is not interested in my plight. Can you pray for me that I find support system and stay strong in faith and not fall to satans ploys. I am facing difficult financial crisis and this makes my depression worse. My medication does not seem to work.

Thanks.

praying for you, brother - glad you found us!
If your meds aren't working, it's probably worth talking to your doctor about changing the type or dosage :)

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

Thanks.

Welcome, brother! :hug: Praying now!

Upvote 0

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi All,

I'm having some major physical problems that are impacting my mobility and scheduled surgery, but am in constant pain as I wait for that to occur.

It is impacting my mood greatly - I'm quite overwhelmed at the moment. Please pray that God will be gracious and release me from the pain and give the doctors wisdom. Also for my faithfulness to be patient and not focus on the negative energy from the pain.

Thanks so much.

Kristen

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my isolation issues. They are much better these days but sometimes I get worried they will come back. Like if I want a day or 2 to myself I think "Oh no I am isolating and will do it for a long time."

Praying for you Cally! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If anyone has a moment, I could do with prayer.
I've suffered from dissosciative problems for as long as I can remember... but recently it seems to have got worse. I saw a new pdoc yesterday, and he is questioning whether I should be allowed to drive - which I really need to do so that I can work, make church visits and ferry my kids around.
I know I am safe, I wouldn't drive if I thought I could endanger anyone, but I've driven in a disosciated state on and off for over 20 years and never had an accident.

Please pray that I will be able to carry on driving
Thanks

Praying for you Sarah! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thanks.

Prayers are being lifted above for you! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

I'm having some major physical problems that are impacting my mobility and scheduled surgery, but am in constant pain as I wait for that to occur.

It is impacting my mood greatly - I'm quite overwhelmed at the moment. Please pray that God will be gracious and release me from the pain and give the doctors wisdom. Also for my faithfulness to be patient and not focus on the negative energy from the pain.

Thanks so much.

Kristen

Praying for you Kristen! :prayer:

God Bless you and love you sis! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could you please pray for me.. I have been having a REALLY hard time with waiting to be with my honey.. (Won't be able to see him till June when I move to Idaho) :(

I have been so extremely emotional these past few days or so. :( It seems like I cry all the time.. :(

I don't want to be here anymore.. :( I want the pain and hurt to stop.. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you Krissy :prayer: I hope you have many happy times ahead! :)

( I know what it feels like to be upset for awhile.. not nice :( )

Thank you for your prayer! :hug:

I am in Idaho but right now Jordan isn't here right.. :( He's at his Military weekend and I couldnt go with him. :( He won't be back till like next Tuesday or Wednesday. :(

Hard being away from him. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.