• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Recovery Prayer Request Thread

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Good morning beloved friends :wave:
If you could, please pray for us....

Hubby has been out of work a year now, and unemployment ended this week.
He just went 3 weeks with NO work at the contract job he has had; it is hit and miss income depending on their projects.

We can't collect social security for another 21 months (at that it won't be the full amount).
So whatever he doesn't earn, will be taken out of our retirement savings.
Our retirement premiums have been costing us $1400/month; it is a big drain on us.
We applied for assistance but they drag their heels! :doh:

I am trying to get house needs taken care of in case the Lord finds a job for me to take up, and hubby is still looking for full time work.
My working would be a last resort, as I am healthier NOT working, and there is always a chance hubby could find a job as the Lord wills.

I know we are in God's loving hands ~ may His will be done :angel:

Please pray for my our direction, strength, and for provisions to meet our bills and keep our home.

I will be around, just not as much as I was from time to time ~ thanks so much :hug:

You have my love and prayers ~ have a blessed Holy Week, Gail

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Gail, I will be praying for you. :crossrc: You two hang in there. The Lord will provide and He is with you both. Don't be afraid and don't lose hope.

:amen: and thank you :hug:
He will give us sufficient grace and provide ~ in His perfect ways and timing for us :pray:
Gail my dear sweet loving sister, I will DEF keep you and your family on the top of my prayers. (((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))) KEEP US POSTED as you know I will worry about you. :hug: YOU ARE A HUGE BLESSING SWEET SISTER. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU.
Thank you Angela :hug: Your prayers mean a lot!

Please don't worry (I am fine ~ just busy :p); you take care of yourself :hug:

God bless you both :crossrc:

Love, Gail

Upvote 0

BlondieLashes

Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope it's not too late to request prayer... I am struggling with Vicodin addiction once again in my life...need to trust God to overcome this...

Also, my husband is considering weight loss surgery... praying he will be lead to make the "right" decision...

God bless each of you and I will be praying for you as well!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I hope it's not too late to request prayer... I am struggling with Vicodin addiction once again in my life...need to trust God to overcome this...

Also, my husband is considering weight loss surgery... praying he will be lead to make the "right" decision...

God bless each of you and I will be praying for you as well!
Praying for the Lord to bless you and your husband with strength, hope, and healing, in His Merciful love :hug: :crossrc:
Praying over requests now and will add them to the list!

Offering my continued prayers for all needs posted :crossrc:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
easter.jpg

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my isolation issues. They are much better these days but sometimes I get worried they will come back. Like if I want a day or 2 to myself I think "Oh no I am isolating and will do it for a long time."
Praying for you Cally ~ peace :hug: :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If anyone has a moment, I could do with prayer.
I've suffered from dissosciative problems for as long as I can remember... but recently it seems to have got worse. I saw a new pdoc yesterday, and he is questioning whether I should be allowed to drive - which I really need to do so that I can work, make church visits and ferry my kids around.
I know I am safe, I wouldn't drive if I thought I could endanger anyone, but I've driven in a disosciated state on and off for over 20 years and never had an accident.

Please pray that I will be able to carry on driving
Thanks

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
If anyone has a moment, I could do with prayer.
I've suffered from dissosciative problems for as long as I can remember... but recently it seems to have got worse. I saw a new pdoc yesterday, and he is questioning whether I should be allowed to drive - which I really need to do so that I can work, make church visits and ferry my kids around.
I know I am safe, I wouldn't drive if I thought I could endanger anyone, but I've driven in a disosciated state on and off for over 20 years and never had an accident.

Please pray that I will be able to carry on driving
Thanks
Praying for your strength, hope, peace, and healing, Sarah :hug:
May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Reactions: Criada
Upvote 0

karabon

Apr 19, 2012
midrand, south africa
✟15,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi. My name is Karabo. I am new to the forum. I am struggling with sadness (depression), worry and fear and this affects my faith in God as I sometimes feel He is not interested in my plight. Can you pray for me that I find support system and stay strong in faith and not fall to satans ploys. I am facing difficult financial crisis and this makes my depression worse. My medication does not seem to work.

Thanks.

Upvote 0