• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Recovery Prayer Request Thread

Discussion in 'Depression Disorders' started by Kristen.NewCreation, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Kristen.NewCreation

Kristen.NewCreation Recovery Area Co-Administrator Supporter

+3,883
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Put your prayer requests and praises here. We'll be praying over them.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. miss-a

miss-a Newbie

+634
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I don't mind being the first. The Lord has been showing me that there are still places in my heart that need healing. I'd greatly appreciate prayer for that. Thanks so much. You are so kind and caring.

Blessings and prayers,
    a

3. miss-a

miss-a Newbie

+634
    Non-Denom
    Single
    And I have a friend I'll call J. She has some family issues that deeply wounded her heart. She needs prayers as well.

And my friend G has been through some tough trials and she is leaning away from God as a result. She needs healing.

And R and family need salvation. They are wonderful folks. They need to know the Lord.

Thanks so much,
    A

4. aflower4God

aflower4God observant petal

+368
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for you Miss a
    -------------------------
    I have two request, one i am struggling big time with a major hurt of mine, PLEASE PRAY for a blessing to heal this hurt.
    Second, I am taking another step down from my weaning off my xanax PLEASE PRAY that all will go well.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for this thread!

5. Timahani

Timahani Newbie

+238
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Just wanted to say,

Thank you all for praying for the saints on this website, that is very noble of you all :amen:.

Secondly, I just wanted to ask if you could pray for me, because I have lost 4 relatives this holiday season, and I am in a lot of grief and pain. Tonight when I took a nap, I was plagued with nightmares, and felt as if I did not want to live. So please pray for me, and I will join my faith with you all for the others on this site as well.:groupray:.

God Bless Everyone!

6. aflower4God

+368
    Christian
    Private
    Prayers out to you My dear sweet sister Timahani. :prayer:

7. Kristen.NewCreation

+3,883
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for each one.

8. Habakkuk3

Habakkuk3 Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I have depression with hallucinations. My productivity has cratered. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Glad I know God though! I would have quit otherwise!

Pray for my mind

9. Criada

Criada Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,791
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    Praying for all of you :hug:s

10. miss-a

miss-a Newbie

+634
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Prayers for you too, Kristien!

11. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    I will pray as well.

Please pray for stable moods for myself, joy, and that I can attend CR for my codependency. :)

12. miss-a

miss-a Newbie

+634
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for all these needs!

13. aflower4God

+368
    Christian
    Private
    I just emailed 4 places that are looking to rent out their rooms in an EXTREEMLY safe neighborhood, this would open up A LOT of door for me if I could live in this nice neighborhood. This is probably the safest neighborhood in my city. I BEG EVERY PERSON THAT READS THIS MESSAGE PLEASE PRAY that God will allow US to move there and to not allow the devil to hold back on my only offline friend. CAUSE I NEED to move here, I NEED this place cause there are churches in walking distance. PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying for you, sis! <3

15. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,181
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Praying over all these requests in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

16. Kristen.NewCreation

+3,883
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying.

17. Kristen.NewCreation

+3,883
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for these requests... anyone else have requests or praises we can pray for?

18. hope_is_last_to_die

hope_is_last_to_die what, where, who, when, whatever????

+768
    Christian
    Single
    prayers needed for panic/anxiety prob, thanks

19. Kristen.NewCreation

+3,883
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    praying now.

20. miss-a