• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Recovery Prayer Request Thread

LoriPinkAngel

Jul 28, 2012
New York
✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello to all - I am new to this forum. I am requesting prayers for a smooth transition from disability back to work. And as I am a Homecare Nurse please pray for my patients - that they will be loved and supported in their time of recovery. Thank You

Reactions: Obzocky
Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hello to all - I am new to this forum. I am requesting prayers for a smooth transition from disability back to work. And as I am a Homecare Nurse please pray for my patients - that they will be loved and supported in their time of recovery. Thank You

Welcome to CF, sister! :)

Praying now!

Upvote 0

rsully2013

Oct 10, 2012
✟15,119.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm also new here. Found this forum when seeking help for Christian depression issues. Praises that I found this group.

I need your prayers though to help me through this coming depressive cycle that I am having. I can feel it coming on and this time I am having to deal with my Asperger's boyfriend who is going through a meltdown. It is all I can do not to just break down where I am. I need strength and guidance to know how to handle my boyfriend as well as how to take care of myself.

Thank you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lunalotte1188

Nov 23, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps if you can spare a prayer, pray that I can find inner peace and beat 15 years of depression?

Lord we uplift eagledreams in prayer. We pray that You shall watch over her and comfort her, and remind her that You have a wonderful plan for her. May You be with her during the good times and the bad. Assure her that You work things for her good. We pray that she shall find inner peace whenever she seeks You.

In the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Upvote 0

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord,
Please touch each one in this forum. May you be glorified in each life. May your healing hand touch this depression that we might be free from it. Comfort and surround us in your love. Wrap your arms around us so we can feel you. Take away the loneliness and struggles and replace them with you.

Upvote 0

Cymro14

Jul 15, 2013
CARMARTHENSHIRE
✟15,897.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have depression with hallucinations. My productivity has cratered. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Glad I know God though! I would have quit otherwise!

Pray for my mind

Hi Habakkuk. I too live in fear of depression on a daily basis. I feel for you and your struggle. But I know that Jesus is bigger and stronger than all of our fears. Stay with Him for ever.

Upvote 0

Chris G

Jul 17, 2013
✟7,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for the two people I hold closest to me in life.
Pray for both of their immense depression that they must suffer through, as well as for one of them (a non-christian) to be guided into Christianity and be blessed with the many blessings that the Lord grants us. Pray for her to understand the love and mercy that God has showed, shows and will show us; so that she can find faith and love Jesus with all of her heart and be welcomed into heaven.
I'm also praying for the rest of you, may God bless you all :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chococat

I love Jesus and kittycats
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟10,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry I didn't notice this thread before :doh: Today my mother was diagnosed with shingles, just after getting over a chest infection! Please pray for her speedy recovery and for my father who is finding it hard to cope and is taking it out on the both of us. In fact our whole family could do with prayer. Pray God will give me strength to deal with both my parents especially my father who can be a difficult man at times and we have a tendency to set each other off:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Upvote 0

Chococat

I love Jesus and kittycats
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟10,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks to all who are praying. It seems the devil is really attacking our family as my Dad has been taken into hospital with a slight heart attack early this morning. Thank God he is doing well and in good spirits. He will probably be in for a couple of more days at least while they do some more tests. Please pray for a speedy recovery for both mum and dad:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Upvote 0