• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Recovery Prayer Request Thread

Miao

Jun 14, 2022
NY
✟9,344.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
“””Just wanted to say,

Thank you all for praying for the saints on this website, that is very noble of you all :amen:.

Secondly, I just wanted to ask if you could pray for me, because I have lost 4 relatives this holiday season, and I am in a lot of grief and pain. Tonight when I took a nap, I was plagued with nightmares, and felt as if I did not want to live. So please pray for me, and I will join my faith with you all for the others on this site as well.:groupray:.

God Bless Everyone!”””

Hi,
Glad you reach out here! I am sorry you had lost 4 relatives, it is overwhelming for everyone in this case.

God, Tim’s heart has been severely broken. You come to this world to heal broken hearts.
Shed your blood to him,wash spirit of depression away. wash all the negativity away. I n God it is all about We Are instead we are not.
We are head not the tale, above not beneath, we are far from oppression, fear does not come near us.

Also listen to online teachings works well for me when I feel down.

Upvote 0

Miao

Jun 14, 2022
NY
✟9,344.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just emailed 4 places that are looking to rent out their rooms in an EXTREEMLY safe neighborhood, this would open up A LOT of door for me if I could live in this nice neighborhood. This is probably the safest neighborhood in my city. I BEG EVERY PERSON THAT READS THIS MESSAGE PLEASE PRAY that God will allow US to move there and to not allow the devil to hold back on my only offline friend. CAUSE I NEED to move here, I NEED this place cause there are churches in walking distance. PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praying for you. Peace and love!!!

Upvote 0

Miao

Jun 14, 2022
NY
✟9,344.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
Glad you reach out here! I am sorry you had lost 4 relatives, it is overwhelming for everyone in this case.

God, Tim’s heart has been severely broken. You come to this world to heal broken hearts.
Shed your blood to him,wash spirit of depression away. wash all the negativity away. I n God it is all about We Are instead we are not.
We are head not the tale, above not beneath, we are far from oppression, fear does not come near us.

Also listen to online teachings works well for me when I feel down.
And check who I am in Christ and repeat those Bible verses, until the verses come true to you.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I need healing in my body. I have some medical problems and the dr’s haven’t been able to do much for them. :(
Also I wish I had somebody around who could hug me. Idk why people hate me for liking hugs :( it’s sad
1699700097126.jpeg

Upvote 0