Aug 27, 2014
✟430,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
May the Lord grant us all of our petitions, according to His good will.

Please, friends, pray for the repose of my father's soul. He passed away this morning at 3:21 am. His name is John. Thank you.

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,670.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord grant us all of our petitions, according to His good will.

Please, friends, pray for the repose of my father's soul. He passed away this morning at 3:21 am. His name is John. Thank you.
Memory eternal!!!

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Brothers and sisters, I go to confession tomorrow for a terrible sin. One that St Peter and Judas did on the night of His trial. Please pray for me: Justin. Thank you ☦️

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Pray for the people of the USA during this socially horrible and frightening time in which it seems to many that the future of the country is at stake.

Lord have mercy on us!

• Prayers
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Pray for me, very stressful time. Have to get RHD car ready for job in two weeks or so, been working very hard on it - lost a few days severe heat exhaustion after towing accident.

DMV timeline means I might not get the title sorted until late November, puts huge strain of uncertainty on whether I can legally drive the RHD car for the next two months and a half.

Haven't made any money in a few weeks, got bills to pay. I feel like everything could drop out underneath me...

HVAC has been broken all summer, wondering if I'll be able to afford to fix it for winter.

And my roommate didn't pay internet bill for two months after I picked it up for him 3 months ago, seems like he was trying to get me to pick up his bill again - so they cut the internet out from nonpayment. Don't know when I will be able to post here again.

Upvote 0