Bologna, Italy
✟10,910.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'd never asked for prayers in a public thread before, as I am conscious of my own selfishness in praying for others that I can't cope with asking others to pray for me.

However, feeling somewhat spiritually hurt and let down by my repetition of a certain sin, I seek the prayers of those willing to help a discouraged brother.

Pray that lust is driven away from me and that the laziness that eventually leads me towards lust is replaced with discipline in the Lord. Thank you.

• Prayers
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
great news! Fr Dennis just had side effects of hypertension. he is going to stay in ICU for a few days, but should be on the mend.

praise God!
Glory to God!

I'm glad to know it's not more serious. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I should have asked sooner. Hurricane Michael seems to keep getting stronger - they are projecting a Category 4 at landfall now.

I'm on the west side of the projection, which is better than the east. But over that way especially people could use prayers. We have several TAW members that are or were in that area. I haven't seen her in a couple of years (long been worried about her - she disappeared) ... if you all remember Mama Kidogo who was Rev Randy (the priest's) Presvytera. There are several others though, and all the people in the path of the storm.

And in case we lose power or ability to connect to the internet for any length of time ... if I disappear for a bit that might be why.

Thanks everyone. :)

Upvote 0